Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 07/20/2017

yota691

July 20, 2017
Training tactical safety procedures and emergency

Training tactical safety procedures and emergency

The implementation of the practice of tactical field by health and safety for the evacuation of all the Iraqi Central Bank staff Basra branch under the supervision of Dr. Qasim Rhiv Director General of the branch after the launch of sirens announcing the existence of an emergency imaginary danger in the building to assess the response to this practice and the provision of public safety and the protection of people and property speed State departments. Where implementation and perform the task successfully and accurately mastering within 4 minutes of the staff were completely evacuated the building.

• Upvote 8

July 20, 2017
Announced the results of auctions

Announce the results of auctions

The Ministry of Finance approved on 19.7.2017 conduct a public auction auction ( Y33 ) for the sale of money orders treasury for ( 364 ) days and $ 200 billion dinars (two hundred billion dinars) . The sale of remittances amounting to (26,000) million dinars (twenty - six billion dinars) The highest price cut of competitive auctions (5.00%) and the average yield (4.67%) and the number of participants (3) has won two banks offers they have made.

file-15005484354031.jpg

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, gregp said:

Now that's one giant vacuum! Perfect timing with the ISO announcement! Thanks!

:cigar:

Thanks for the second hand smoke, got 1 more?, can you comment on if it does this mean they did a huge auction today for the whole year? If so do you think they would do a regular auction again after such a huge one or was the timing of this and the ISO and the Depositors law now the cherry on top to get this going hopefully with cbi closed tomorow and Saturday, always like reading your thoughts Gregp, thanks.

• Upvote 2

Just now, WaitIsOver said:

Thanks for the second hand smoke, got 1 more?, can you comment on if it does this mean they did a huge auction today for the whole year? If so do you think they would do a regular auction again after such a huge one or was the timing of this and the ISO and the Depositors law now the cherry on top to get this going hopefully with cbi closed tomorow and Saturday, always like reading your thoughts Gregp, thanks.

You hit the nail on the head. 

BIG CHERRY!!!

:cigar:

thanks

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

does this mean they did a huge auction today for the whole year? NO

public auction auction ( Y33 ) means this is 33rd auction of this type, they been doing this for quite sometime. I wouldn't say it was for the whole year, they just did one the other day...

July 05, 2017
Results Auctions

The Ministry of Finance approved on 21.6.2017 conduct a public auction auction (Y32) for the sale of treasury remittances for (364) days M / Advertising auction results
The Central Bank approved on 20/06/2017 an auction auction
(D201) for the sale of bank transactions 182 days and 200 billion dinars
(200 billion dinars), and was sold in the amount of (30) billion dinars
With a multiple interest rate and a maximum discount rate of (5.2%)
1) The amounts received have been awarded.
with respect
  Central Bank of Iraq
  Baghdad
2017/6/21

• Upvote 5

Blah Blah Blah :deadhorse:....... can we just see the HCL passed and article 140 implemented ..... then RV this thing and let me be on my way been over 10+ years... this has to pop SOON.... 

GO RV.....  

• Upvote 4

And another...Y31 Link M / announcement of auction results
The Ministry of Finance approved on 24/05/2017 an auction auction

(Y31) for the sale of treasury bills (364) days and the amount of (200) billion dinars
(Two hundred billion dinars). The total amount of the issuance was sold at the highest price
(4%) and the average yield (4%) was the number of participants
6) 4 of them won the offers.
with respect
  Central Bank of Iraq
  Baghdad
2017/5/28

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, yota691 said:

public auction auction ( Y33 ) means this is 33rd auction of this type, they been doing this for quite sometime. I wouldn't say it was for the whole year, they just did one the other day...

July 05, 2017
Results Auctions

The Ministry of Finance approved on 21.6.2017 conduct a public auction auction (Y32) for the sale of treasury remittances for (364) days M / Advertising auction results
The Central Bank approved on 20/06/2017 an auction auction
(D201) for the sale of bank transactions 182 days and 200 billion dinars
(200 billion dinars), and was sold in the amount of (30) billion dinars
With a multiple interest rate and a maximum discount rate of (5.2%)
1) The amounts received have been awarded.
with respect
  Central Bank of Iraq
  Baghdad
2017/6/21

Thanks I get it. 

I always wondered... does the budget come first or the rate? When the amended budget gets passed this month (it's been read twice already I think)... it reminds me of the saying "which came first the chicken or the egg" ..joking aside..I think they need a rate before they can have a true budget that the imf is demanding for. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

They're Training In Case One Of The Brinks Camel's 'Backfires' While Making A Deposit ! :bananacamel:

:D  :D  :D 

They Did Have A Fire In The CBI Records Room 5 Or 6 Years Ago Suspected As Arson Directed By Maliki To Cover His Embezzlement Tracks ! <_< 

However, It Is Beleived That Shabbi Had Copies To Implicate Him - Which Was Why Maliki (Unsuccessfully) Tried To Have Shabbi Arrested ! :o 

:lol:  :lol: 

• Upvote 6