Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Alwani will be sworn in instead of Halbusi next Tuesday

yota691

History of edits:: 2017/7/20 12:14 • 31 times readable
The dismissal of the governor of Anbar on corruption charges for the second time in a year
[Oan- Baghdad] 
sacked the Anbar provincial council, the governor Sahib al- Rawi, on charges of corruption.

A source in the provincial council told all of Iraq [where] that "17 members out of 30 voted in the Council meeting today on the dismissal of the narrator." 
The most likely source, said that " the narrator offers appeal the decision." 
The previously Anbar Provincial Council voted in an emergency session held on 29 August 2016 by a simple majority [of 19 members on the dismissal of the governor Sahib al- Rawi on the background of files relating to financial and administrative corruption. 
The gain narrator appeal to the Administrative Court to consider "illegal dismissal" and returned to the exercise of his functions.
  • Upvote 2

History of edits:: 2017/7/20 14:14 • 18 times readable
Anbar governor described his dismissal as "political violation of the law"
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} said Anbar governor Sahib al-Rawi, said Thursday that the dismissal hearing held by the members of the Council of Anbar province, political par excellence, and clashed with Iraqi law, in sum, evidence of personal and political interests, which was held on the basis of the meeting. "
He explained the narrator in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "today 's meeting in violation of Article 51 Law 21, which states that {each command the exemption or the removal of the provisions of this law , preceded by questioning the person hearing} which has not been, while pointing out that the majority of the members of the Council on them arrest warrants in Iraqi courts, what makes them Mshoba powers. " 
The governor of Anbar province , "the full Iraqi elimination of confidence, and Ahakagah to the right, and to prevent all false attempts practiced by some affiliates of the political process in the province , " pointing to "pursue all legal means to prevent such attempts, and continue to maintain the service and its people." 
The Council of Anbar province, on Thursday voted to dismiss the governor Sahib al- Rawi on the background of charges related to administrative and financial corruption. 
The provincial council failed to hold its meeting last Thursday , with a view to questioning the narrator and his dismissal before he can not complete the quorum of the members of the council. 
The competent court of inquiry to consider the issues of integrity in Baghdad issued an arrest warrant against al- Rawi and investigate charges Altazoar.anthy
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Anbar province governor convicted Suhaib al-Rawi to an unknown destination ??

Urgent: Anbar province governor convicted Suhaib al-Rawi to an unknown destination ??

Readers

Urgent: Anbar province governor convicted Suhaib al-Rawi to an unknown destination ??

09-08-2017 12:58 PM

The Euphrates -

The al-Furat news that the governor of Anbar Suhaib al-Rawi fled to an unknown destination and the Anbar Council formed teams to search for .. 

Continued

• Upvote 2

An arrest warrant was issued against Anbar governor for not appearing before the court

Political

Since 2017-08-09 at 11:56 (Baghdad time)

33.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

A new arrest warrant has been issued against Anbar governor Suhaib al-Rawi for not appearing in court, judicial sources said Wednesday.

The source told Mawazine News that "a warrant for the arrest of Anbar governor Suhaib al-Rawi for not to appear before the Court of Appeal Rusafa."

It is noteworthy that the Court of Misdemeanors on issues of integrity, economic crime and money laundering issued a verdict on the governor of Anbar Suhaib, who is a simple imprisonment for one year suspended.

The sentence against the narrator was further tightened after being converted into discrimination, in which he was found guilty and the previous sentence did not rise to the level of the case involved.

The Anbar provincial council voted to sack the narrator because of corruption

• Upvote 2

Al-Ka'ud: The narrator failed to manage the province and managed to waste public money with distinction

Readers

Al-Ka'ud: The narrator failed to manage the province and managed to waste public money with distinction

09-08-2017 01:04 PM

The Euphrates -

Al-Shaikh Naeem al-Ka'oud, a member of the Anbar Provincial Council, confirmed that the convicted governor and governor Suhaib al-Rawi has failed to run the province since the early days of assuming this post and used his position in appointing his brothers and relatives in the most important administrative, financial and security 

aspects. Time The Anbar Provincial Council voted for the third time to sow the narrator. Despite this, we are surprised one day after the other by the narrator, who presented the tricks one after the other in order to gain time and continue to hold the breath of the people of Anbar who tasted the occupation of their lands and destruction by Phobia and the governor does not care about people 's problems. 

Pointing out that the narrator has succeeded in excellence by wasting public money and exceeding the limits of his powers and the corruption was to him and his relatives of the most prominent features of his term of office and this was confirmed by the decisions of the judiciary and the reports of the Office of Financial Supervision, which confirmed manipulation of the narrator and the ability of displaced and restore stability . Narrated by the general amnesty law in exchange for payment of money that was wasted and estimated billions, wondering where you this? 
He confirmed his claim to the Integrity Commission in a statement revealing the financial disclosure to the narrator and whether it included such sums ???? !!!!

• Upvote 2

Newspaper: The governor of Anbar has been absent from view since the issuance of arrest warrant against him and alternative "revolves" in the spiral of differences

12766.jpg?watermark=4

Policy     Access_time 2017/08/11 13:13 Number of readings: 261

Baghdad today - follow up

Al-Hayat newspaper said in a report that "after the arrest warrant for Anbar governor Suhaib al-Rawi, the governor accused of corruption has disappeared from view, which put the political crisis in the province a new turning point, where the local council can not hold a full session quorum for the selection of a substitute governor.

The administrative court convicted the narrator of negligence, which caused the waste of public money. He was sentenced to one year in prison, suspended on the basis of a legal provision prohibiting the implementation of the sentence of imprisonment for more than one year to any government official whose record is void of previous rulings.

The governor, according to the newspaper, left yesterday to attend a hearing for retrial, which led to the issuance of a warrant to arrest him. Local media reported that special forces had tried to arrest him in the provincial council building but had not found him.

Sabah al-Karhout, a member of the provincial council, quoted Al-Hayat as saying that "the governor is still a fugitive and no one knows his exact location, and information indicates that he is going to Turkey, while some confirm that he is still in Baghdad."

Karhout added that "the Council will try to hold a meeting to discuss the possibility of choosing a new governor, and to develop plans to improve the reality of the province."

About two months ago, the provincial council decided by majority vote to dismiss the narrator, who considered the decision a political issue. A number of council members have been issued arrest warrants from different courts, and see the dismissal as "illegal" and will try to disrupt the hearing.

"During the tenure of the narrator, the province witnessed an unprecedented security setback in the history of Anbar, which resulted in the displacement and displacement of more than two thirds of its people, in addition to poor services and the theft of displaced persons' funds," Governor Hikmat Zeidan said in a statement. Waste of public funds, destruction of infrastructure, deterioration of education, health and all aspects of life. "

"For all these reasons, we call upon the prime minister to intervene, and we call on the judiciary, which I am good at, to be responsible for holding accountable anyone who tries to tamper with the ability of the province to respect the widows, orphans and the poor who prey on the earth and hide the sky and live in tents. In broad daylight. "

He called for "not to complacency because the people of Anbar are eagerly waiting for the verdict of the just judiciary to be corrupt and mazroun people of public money a lesson for all who beg for himself, and we should not reward them and give them a gift of public amnesty."

• Upvote 1

Members of the Anbar Council reveal the corruption of Suhaib al-Rawi and attempts to include him in the amnesty

Political

Since 2017-08-12 at 11:27 (Baghdad time)

%D8%B5%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A8.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

Members of the Anbar Provincial Council revealed the corruption of the convicted governor and article Suhaib al-Rawi and attempts to include him in the general amnesty.

Council member Jassim al-Asal called on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "intervene immediately in order to save Anbar and preserve the prestige of the law in the province, which is experiencing political conflict and financial corruption is unbearable."

He appealed to the honey all the authorities control "to intervene immediately to stop the continuation of the governor of Anbar, the article Suhaib narrator wasted public money in a blatant and clear to all and this is revealed by the Office of Financial Supervision and the value of waste, which exceeds ten billion Iraqi dinars," adding that "the narrator sentenced by the Iraqi judiciary On charges of financial corruption in spite of the intervention of senior politicians to save him, but the judiciary was not affected by these pressures.

The honey that "the governor Suhaib al-Rawi seeks and with him influential to try to include the law of amnesty and pay the waste of three billion dinars in the case that was handed down the verdict and here ask all regulators, especially the Integrity Commission has revealed, but Suhaib Al Rowai owning these billions "He said.

He called on the competent courts and the Integrity Commission to "open an urgent investigation with the Rwai who continues to manipulate the money of displaced people and displaced people of this province and inquire about the funds that will be paid for the closure of cases against him."

* Attempts to include the narrator in the amnesty

For his part, said Sheikh Naim al-Ka'oud, a member of the Anbar province, Anasib al-Rawi failed to manage the province and succeeded in wasting public money excellence since the early days of taking office and took advantage of his position in appointing his brothers and relatives in the most important joints of the administrative, financial and security.

Al-Ka'ud pointed out that the judiciary said his speech condemning Suhaib Al-Rawi. At the same time, the Anbar Provincial Council voted for the third time to sack the narrator. Despite this, we are surprised day after day by the narrator continuously presenting tricks one after the other in order to gain time and continue to hold the souls of Anbar people who tasted the occupation of their land And their destruction by terrorism and the governor does not care about people's problems. "

"The narrator has succeeded in wasting public money and exceeding the limits of his powers and corruption. He and his relatives have been the most prominent features of his term of office," he said.

In conclusion, al-Kaoud was surprised by the "attempt by the convicted Suhaib al-Rawi to include him in the amnesty law in return for paying the money that was wasted and estimated in billions." He asked, "Where do you get this?"

* This can not be tolerated

In another statement, council member Fahad al-Mishaan confirmed that the convicted Suhaib al-Rawi continued to manipulate the money of the displaced and to disregard the fate of the people of Anbar, pointing out that this matter can not be tolerated. He pointed out that the patience of Anbar was carried out on the mismanagement of the article and its attempts to beat all laws and customs To prolong his stay in office forgetting the mouth of the masses.

Al-Mishaan called on the relevant regulatory bodies and institutions to "take their real role in stopping the rampant corruption operations in the provinces and not to comply with any form of political pressure."

He appealed to the judicial authority to "beat the corrupt people with an iron fist and to investigate all the suspicions of corruption, which were referred to by the Financial Control Bureau for the waste of public money in the Office of the Governorate and at the same time to complete all the investigations into the corruption charges against the governor, "He said.

*fed up

Hamid Ahmed al-Hashem, a member of the Anbar Provincial Council, said: "It has been enough and things have reached the end of a dark period and the beginning we hope to be a bright page with the honorable hands and everyone knows they have exploited the people of Anbar and mortgage it and expel everything in it, uprooted its people and stole their money and manipulated their capabilities stole the money of displaced people wasted public money Who is the king of the people of the province stole billions. "

He added: "The time has come for the judiciary to say its word and make the hearts of the poor and all the people of Anbar proud. We are proud of the just justice that they will not be able to ignore because we have put our destiny in their hands and we will have a stand with these thieves because they are a disgrace to those who sympathize with them. Any formula because they are betting on the purchase of the debts of the cheap is like them and we bet on the justice of the judiciary, which will make them an example of those who take it. "

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Mutlaq: supported sit-in platforms in Anbar and was subjected to an assassination attempt

Mutlaq: supported sit-in platforms in Anbar and was subjected to an assassination attempt

Political

Since 2017-08-18 at 10:13 (Baghdad time)

%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

The head of the National Dialogue Front Saleh al-Mutlaq accused members of the Anbar provincial council of "corruption", adding that the member of the Anbar Council could buy his voice by 250 thousand dollars in any decision or interrogation. He pointed out that he supported the sit-ins and was subjected to an assassination attempt

Al-Mutlaq said in a televised interview that "the member of the Anbar Council can buy his voice for 250 thousand dollars in any resolution or interrogation, and can change it to those who pay more, so how to build a province with these corrupt politicians."

He called for "the dissolution of the provincial council and the expulsion of the governor and bring qualified people chosen by the state," noting that "the options of the state is better than the choices of politicians."

"I confessed my mistake. When the demonstrations took place in the country before the entry of supporters and turned into platforms, I supported them because it was a spontaneous movement of the demonstrators, and 98% of them did not have a political agenda, but rather problems," al-Mutlaq said. They wanted solutions, but they were taken advantage of by a simple turn and started to cheer on the platforms and began to divert the public to another direction. "

He added that "the platforms were supported by regional countries, and I feel that the supporters of this trend do not hold good intentions for the country decided to go to demonstrations for reform has advised me not to go to many of them, including former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who told me literally that I went will not remain partners in the process Political. "

Al-Mutlaq pointed out that "going to the demonstrations is worth the risk and then I got there and they received me well until I reached the platform and the plot was against me personally there. The sound was cut off in the microphone and they began cutting the ropes of the tent on the platform. Because of political blocs that wanted to end my life and keep the platforms, "he said

• Upvote 1

Release date: 2017/8/18 0:50 • 538 times read
Mutlaq: Members of the Council of Anbar corrupt and platforms demonstrations supported by the States {expanded}
(Baghdad: al-Furat News) accused the head of the National Dialogue Front, Saleh al-Mutlaq members of the Anbar provincial council to "corruption."
Al-Mutlaq said in a program (boldly) offered by Al-Furat satellite channel on Thursday evening, that "the member of the Anbar Council can buy his voice by {250} thousand dollars in any resolution or interrogation, and can change it to those who pay more, how we will build a province with these corrupt politicians, Calling for "the dissolution of the provincial council and the expulsion of the governor and bring qualified people chosen by the state," noting that "the options of the state is better than the choices of politicians." 
The former leader of the Iraqi List accused the Sunni Islamist parties of dismantling the list, saying: "I was the founder of a national project, but the visions became different and the color of political Islam became inside and I mean the Sunni Islamic parties, and we wanted to move away from this subject, but the different interpretations came to include them in our list. Not true for these parties. "
He added that "political alliances are possible and get off the various projects after the elections are possible, but there is a national approach and there is a project at the level component, and we do not have the willingness to limit ourselves in another component and we need a comprehensive project of components and has solutions to all components, Very distressing in Iraq. " 
"I confessed my mistake. When the demonstrations took place in the country before the entry of supporters and turned into platforms, I supported them because it was a spontaneous movement of the demonstrators, and 98% of them did not have a political agenda, but rather problems," Mutlaq said. They wanted solutions, but they were taken advantage of by a simple turn and started to cheer on the platforms and began to divert the public to another direction. "
He added that "the platforms were supported by regional countries, and I feel that the supporters of this trend do not hold good intentions for the country decided to go to demonstrations for reform has advised me not to go to many of them, including former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who told me literally that I went will not remain partners in the process Political. " 
Al-Mutlaq pointed out that "going to the demonstrations is worth the risk and then I got there and they received me well until I reached the platform and the plot was against me personally there. The sound was cut off in the microphone and they began cutting the ropes of the tent on the platform. Because of political blocs that wanted to end my life and keep the platforms, "he said.
"It is unfair to enter the elections and our people are displaced and they are in the camps. There must be no elections until the last displaced person returns to his home. If elections take place in this environment, we will read about the country, peace, because it will come," al-Mutlaq said. A political class far from the people. " 
On the return of Iraq's relations with neighboring countries, al-Mutlaq said, "Awakening from the Arab countries that turned its back on Iraq was a political mistake and its new direction is a positive step and it is not in our interest to be at odds with the Arab environment and neighboring countries like Iran." The Arabs felt that if they were left About Iraq, the chaos will move them and already have a number of countries internal chaos, and began to pay billions of dollars to the US president to get rid of that mess.
On the truth of his disagreement with the head of the solution bloc, Jamal al-Karbouli, al-Mutlaq explained that "the issue is not new and Khalafi with the Karbouli has reached a lawsuit and defamation, and I did not want to engage in political machinations and I heard that they will complain about Mutlaq because of the theft of the displaced people's money. I waited for the complaint but did not submit it. In court, and there is no case against me for the theft of displaced persons' money. " 
As for his failure to disclose the financial liability of the Integrity Commission, Al-Mutlaq said: "I will not reveal my financial liabilities as a clean record and I have not registered in my file any lawsuit in either the Federal Court or elsewhere." He pointed out that "the judiciary confirmed that I am not obliged to offer it as long as it is fair" . 
"There are 270 deputies who have not submitted their financial claims yet," he said. "I challenge anyone who proves that there is one file in which there is near corruption."
"We informed the Kurds that we are not with the referendum, and the secession at a time when we are fighting is encouraging, it is unacceptable to agree, and we expressed dissatisfaction with the referendum on the disputed areas, and they would be wrong if they went to The referendum is very difficult at the moment and will anger neighboring countries, including Turkey and Iran, and as a result we do not want to hurt the Kurdish people. "
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to The text of the decision to dismiss Suhaib Al - Rawi on charges of administrative and financial corruption

The text of the decision to dismiss Suhaib Al - Rawi on charges of administrative and financial corruption

Readers

The text of the decision to dismiss Suhaib Al - Rawi on charges of administrative and financial corruption

28-08-2017 12:54 PM

The Euphrates -

The Administrative Court of Justice on Monday approved the decision of the Anbar provincial council to dismiss Governor Suhaib al-Rawi on charges of financial and administrative corruption. 

The news of the Euphrates news about the appointment of a meeting of the governor of the province on Tuesday, to choose a new governor.

image.php?token=c945adbfb62887f2450869d9

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The Administrative Court approves the removal of Anbar governor Suhaib al-Rawi

The Administrative Court approves the removal of Anbar governor Suhaib al-Rawi

Since 2017-08-28 at 10:16 (Baghdad time)

33.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

The Administrative Court of Justice on Monday approved the decision to sack Anbar governor Suhaib al-Rawi.

A member of the Anbar provincial council Sabah Karhout told Mawazine News that "the Administrative Court of Justice today approved the decision of the Council to dismiss Governor Suhaib Al-Rawi from his post."

He added that "some were afraid of not endorsing the resolution for many reasons," adding that "the narrator harvested from his farm in the province of waste and corruption."

"The talks will be held to choose the new governor," he said.

It is noteworthy that the Anbar provincial council voted earlier to dismiss Governor Suhaib al-Rawi.

It should be noted that arrest warrants were issued against the narrator and judicial rulings to prove his involvement in issues of integrity

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D9%85%D9

Information / Baghdad ..

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives elected on Sunday the deputy of the Union of Iraqi Forces Mohammad Tamim as its successor to MP Mohammed Halboussi, who was elected Governor of Anbar.

"The parliamentary finance committee held today a meeting to elect a new president to replace former president Mohamed Halboussi, who was elected governor of Anbar earlier," a parliamentary source told Al-Maaloumah.

The source added that "the committee elected the MP from the Union of Iraqi forces Mohammed Tamim as its president." Ending / 25

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Al-Alwani will be sworn in instead of Halbusi next Tuesday

Al-Alwani will be sworn in instead of Halbusi next Tuesday

Since 2017-09-28 at 12:43 (Baghdad time)

99999999.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

A parliamentary source revealed Thursday that Khalid al-Alwani will be sworn in next Tuesday instead of Anbar governor Mohammed al-Halbusi.

The source told Mawazine News that "Khalid Al-Alwani will be sworn in as a member of Parliament next Tuesday instead of Mohamed Halboussi, who was elected governor of Anbar."

The Anbar Provincial Council voted on Tuesday, August 29, 2017, to choose Mohamed Halbusi for the post of governor

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

switch-a roo. why?

Musical chairs. But ya gotta love how they go after the low hanging fruit and indict them immediately, while they have piles of proof on Maliki and he still wanders around. Even talk of making him President now if the GOI votes to remove Masam from his post. More crazy by the day.:wacko: