Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly will be on Thursday

Adam Montana

13 hours ago, countryroads said:

Hey Adam, I heard that the IMF has told Iraq to get things in order by the end of the month or they were no longer going to support system" rel="">support them, Like I said it's something that I heard.

If it's true maybe Iraq will shift into overdrive.:peace:

Countryroads

This is one of the most interesting things I've heard in a long time.  Is this true?  And if it is, where did you hear this.  It would be nice to know there are other people putting pressure on Iraq to get this done.  Thanks for the info.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

:huh:  Chinese Post Chat Dance.  :o

tenor.gif

Kim Jong-Un Doing The 'Cabbage Patch' After One Of His Missile's Finally Didn't Blow Up On Launch ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 9

ATTENTION ,  May I please have your attention.  oh, sorry that was for my wife.  But since you're here I do have news.  Adam's chat delay has caused a HUGE void in the guru world!  Without Adam's input they have nothing to spin, my personal favorite, nothing to "call" and best of all nothing to think.  It is a beautiful day!!!  But rest assured that Randy / Delta / Goat / et. al will continue to "call it" each and everyday between now and when Adam gives them more to talk about. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

gp49, if your statement about integrity is related to Adam not posting yet, you may want to cut him some slack as it is still Thursday and there may be good reason for his delay. We all want this to happen, but Adam doesn't control the "when" or "how much" and usually has a good reason for not responding in "our" time frame.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, dinarolover said:

So no chat today ?? 

I don't know. Lol. I'm just saying there has been a lot of info that came out within the past 24 hours he is most likely looking at all of that before he posts his weekly chat. It's my guess.

• Upvote 2