Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly will be on Thursday

Adam Montana

9 minutes ago, ckriebs said:

Hay gang just heard from my brother who has a colleague  in Iraq. He served with him in the special forces. He told Steve that the lower demons are being distributed to some of the smaller towns in Iraq. They are trying to get the the larger demons off the street. They thought by going into the smaller war torn towns and giving them lower demons first and then work towards the bigger cities. He called Steven on 07/20/2017 and told him that. Just thought I would share. Let's hope this means things are finally moving ahead. If I hear anything more I will share. 

Thanks for sharing.

You have our undevided attention 

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Thanks for sharing.

You have our undevided attention 

Steven has not heard from any of these guys in months so it was exciting to hear from them. I will keep everyone posted if more comes out.

• Upvote 9

On 7/21/2017 at 4:17 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

It was Sept 1978....I was rushing around preparing to catch a flight to NY and join the other members of STURP... (Shroud of Turin Research Project)...the phone rang and it was  Rolling Stone Magazine. ...after encouraging the reluctant reporter to be in Turin and see for himself...I left for NY....the team sang this song and had a good laugh about STURP on the Cover...lol....BUT if you can find the Dec 1978 (I think) issue it was the BEST article for its audience EVER !!

• Upvote 3

Thanks EagleEye and SG7 ! I was just 2 years out of highschool and lost on Cozamel for 2 weeks. Got arrested at the airport when I went to board the plane because of some aledged damage that occurred and I promise to this day I have no recollection. Viva la Mexico !  

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, ckriebs said:

Hay gang just heard from my brother who has a colleague  in Iraq. He served with him in the special forces. He told Steve that the lower demons are being distributed to some of the smaller towns in Iraq. They are trying to get the the larger demons off the street. They thought by going into the smaller war torn towns and giving them lower demons first and then work towards the bigger cities. He called Steven on 07/20/2017 and told him that. Just thought I would share. Let's hope this means things are finally moving ahead. If I hear anything more I will share. 

Assume News.  

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for posting ckriebs!

Exciting news to say the least so I am hoping the news articles bear this out in the very near future!

Kinda makes sense to start in the smaller war torn towns to roll out the plan and correct as necessary before hitting the larger cities with a much higher volume of notes to exchange. Also, the smaller war torn towns may have limited communications abilities so the the plan can be rolled out without stirring unwanted attention and mass rushing for everyone to get their larger denominations exchanged so their plan can be completed without interference.

As noted, please share any updates - they are greatly appreciated!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Also, those war torn areas would not know better. Many have been out of the GOI control for years. People would not even think twice about getting the lower denomination of currency.   

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Also, those war torn areas would not know better. Many have been out of the GOI control for years. People would not even think twice about getting the lower denomination of currency.   

Excellent Point, ChuckFinley! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

On 7/21/2017 at 11:15 AM, SnowGlobe7 said:

did he really use the "S" word?????

:facepalm3: We might have to initiate the "swear jar rule"...and every time that "S" word is used throw in a buck...just sayin'!!!  

Sandfly for checkin' in though Adam...your a great guy...but I'm still gettin' the jar buddy!!! ;)

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, DWitte said:

Six pages of comments for a Wed update that never even happened.

What's that tell you Adam?  hahaha

Not sure DWitte but my bet is he is polishing up the wording on the text were all going to get that and verifying news from his contacts.yup yup yup that what it is !!  :)

pp

• Upvote 9