Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly will be on Thursday

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam - much appreciated- I know your time is valuable - and hopefully mine will be as valuable as yours very shortly!

And thank you Synopsis, for taking the time to comprise another eloquent post- which I enjoyed reading very much. I appreciate your enthusiasm and objectivity in regards to the Dinar, along with the manner and etiquette in which you communicate-

Presence

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, presence said:

Thanks Adam - much appreciated- I know your time is valuable - and hopefully mine will be as valuable as yours very shortly!

And thank you Synopsis, for taking the time to comprise another eloquent post- which I enjoyed reading very much. I appreciate your enthusiasm and objectivity in regards to the Dinar, along with the manner and etiquette in which you communicate-

Presence

:tiphat: Presence! You Are Welcome!

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, 1lucdog said:

Yes life happens I had my 8th grandson

8 Is Enough ! :o 

Unless They're Grandkids - In Which Case U Can Go Ahead And Fill Up A Whole Grandstand ! :cigar:

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 4

1lucdog.....8 grandsons!!! Wonderful! Life!

Adam....You're the driver of this transit vehicle we're on. We go when you say, were you say. Contrary to what some Dinarians think, there really IS life outside of Dinarville. Be well.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Joe Sutherland said:

I just stopped in for another look

Have there ever been so many 

Dinarian fish on Adam's update hook!?

I for one have taken the bait,

Heck! All we want is a big live rate!

A rate for the ages, a real home run!

Cause I'm really ready... not to be done 

Oh NO, I'm just ready to start having fun!

To meet some folks with whom I've become quite close,

you see I read my phone just inches from my nose.

This place has become a real part of my life,

I may send more time here than I do with my wife!

Ok I'm joking I'm sure you can see... But don't ask my wife, she might not agree.

As you can tell, I can ramble like a Texan,

But it's tough to complete with the likes of rumor section! 

So bring on the news Adam, whenever you can... Cause we ain't go'n nowhere!

No sir! No mama!!!

Somebody get this guy a record deal asap!! B)

19 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Just Kickin' It Old School With A Cold One - With Another To Follow ....... And To Be Continued ......

Image result for clown shoes beer pictures

:D  :D  :D 

I like the way you think DT, cheers! :cheesehead:

7 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey Freedom, mine is Four Roses over ice!! And like you I am gonna wait the camel jumpers out, no matter how long it takes.

Done!  Yup, whiskey and spiced rum and coke all the way baby!!  Or until my liver gives out!! HA! :drunk:

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Somebody get this guy a record deal asap!! B)

Thanks Freedomwish!

Crazy you would bring that up... It's one of my post RV aspirations and one that not many people know about me.

But just for fun of course... Cause I won't NEED to sell a single record!

Except to my mom of course...

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Joe Sutherland said:

Thanks Freedomwish!

Crazy you would bring that up... It's one of my post RV aspirations and one that not many people know about me.

But just for fun of course... Cause I won't NEED to sell a single record!

Except to my mom of course...

• Upvote 2

Hay gang just heard from my brother who has a colleague  in Iraq. He served with him in the special forces. He told Steve that the lower demons are being distributed to some of the smaller towns in Iraq. They are trying to get the the larger demons off the street. They thought by going into the smaller war torn towns and giving them lower demons first and then work towards the bigger cities. He called Steven on 07/20/2017 and told him that. Just thought I would share. Let's hope this means things are finally moving ahead. If I hear anything more I will share. 

• Upvote 12

Just now, ckriebs said:

Hay gang just heard from my brother who has a colleague  in Iraq. He served with him in the special forces. He told Steve that the lower demons are being distributed to some of the smaller towns in Iraq. They are trying to get the the larger demons off the street. They thought by going into the smaller war torn towns and giving them lower demons first and then work towards the bigger cities. He called Steven on 07/20/2017 and told him that. Just thought I would share. Let's hope this means things are finally moving ahead. If I hear anything more I will share. 

Thank You for posting ckriebs!

Exciting news to say the least so I am hoping the news articles bear this out in the very near future!

Kinda makes sense to start in the smaller war torn towns to roll out the plan and correct as necessary before hitting the larger cities with a much higher volume of notes to exchange. Also, the smaller war torn towns may have limited communications abilities so the the plan can be rolled out without stirring unwanted attention and mass rushing for everyone to get their larger denominations exchanged so their plan can be completed without interference.

As noted, please share any updates - they are greatly appreciated!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 10