Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Allies Turn On Each Other

I read an article this morning that quoted an anonymous Trump family friend (yep, that's right....anonymous) saying that Don Jr. is miserable and can't wait for the next 4 years to be over.  Apparently it's tough for him to do business deals because of the scrutiny he now faces daily.  I actually do feel bad for him on a personal level...although he got himself into this particular pickle.  That said, DJT's allies turning on each other is very telling......Most of whom have been involved in politics and understand that being the first to throw somebody under the bus is usually better than being the one under said bus.  Interestingly though, If there's no there, there....why are they beginning to devour each other?  Hmmm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4704578/Trump-allies-circular-firing-squad-Don-Jr-email.html

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If the source is to cowardly to step forward and identify themselves then I would not take much credence to it.

I could right an article and claim a secret source told me that the RV was going to be at $3 a dinar.

I know from reading on this site there would be a big hub bub about it.

No source ID no real story.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

If the source is to cowardly to step forward and identify themselves then I would not take much credence to it.

I could right an article and claim a secret source told me that the RV was going to be at $3 a dinar.

I know from reading on this site there would be a big hub bub about it.

No source ID no real story.

Just like we all protect our true identities here on DV.   :ph34r:  :D  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

No, not quite the same. Most on here do it to protect ourselves and family from ID theft.

I also don't want a bunch of people knowing who I am.

When this thing hits the wolves will be at the door. 

I see your point.  I must also wonder though.....do anonymous sources also fear wolves at the door?  ;)  3500+ Trump lawsuits and counting, if you know what I mean.  :mellow: 

3 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Yes, some are turning on each other. Politics at its finest and many of Trumps worst enemies are his

own party including the "leaks". :lol:

Hello, Jim....right you are, as usual, my friend.  :)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1