Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

eBay currency seller removes all dinar from his eBay store!

Just a fun story for This Tuesday afternoon!

Things that make you go hmmmm...?

Inquiring minds want to know... Right!?

So at 4:00 pm yesterday afternoon my brother made an inquiry on a lot of dinar for sale by an eBay seller who also deals currency privately, not solely through eBay, and came to an agreed price which my brother was to then pay at his earliest convenience.

Then, at 2:00 am this morning, my brother noticed that ALL of this sellers dinar auctions had been removed from eBay.

Upon messaging the seller my brother received this response...

"I know I told you yesterday that I could sell you the requested amount of 240,000 in 10k and 5k notes. At this time I'm not wanting to let any more Dinar go with respect to the recent movements in Iraq I am no longer offering Dinar privately or on eBay. It was a pleasure doing business with you I hope you understand and wish you the best. 

Thanks,****"

After a request for further details my brother then received this message...

Thanks for understanding the situation and I really appreciate your business but I prefer to not to discuss any further details about the re-evaluation of the Dinar. Furthermore I will not be in communication with any non-buyer persons. At the risk of sounding rude I do not have the time nor interest to discuss the matter further. Any communication about the Dinar with not be replied to and with result in a complaint filed with eBay. Best of luck with your investments. 

Thanks, *****."

This sellers eBay ID is:

Worldnotescoins2015

Just curious if anyone else has delt with this seller..?

The part that I'm sure we all want to know is what little piece of info caused him to quit selling!!

Go RV! Go RI! Go HCL! GO Iraq! Go international!!!

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 6:19 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

me too.....I was just wondering if these prices were normal

Hey Snow, I purchased nearly all of my IQD from eBay.  The prices do seem to be higher than normal.  And fewer offers.

• Upvote 2

On 7/18/2017 at 7:19 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

me too.....I was just wondering if these prices were normal

SnowGlobe7, I buy Dinar on EBay just about weekly an the prices have gone up lately but only because of that old supply and demand thingy. This usually happens when the gurus have the masses stirred up...

The seller in Joe Sutherland post I have dealt with in the past an they are legit. I will check things out tonight while I'm looking through the site...

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, DoD said:

SnowGlobe7, I buy Dinar on EBay just about weekly an the prices have gone up lately but only because of that old supply and demand thingy. This usually happens when the gurus have the masses stirred up...

The seller in Joe Sutherland post I have dealt with in the past an they are legit. I will check things out tonight while I'm looking through the site...

Thanks DoD,

I'm interested to know what your opinion is.

Joe,

I won't comment on your brothers conversation with the seller from EBay because I know nothing about it BUT I can comment about the sellers advertisement on EBay. He/She are from California and have an excellent customer satisfaction record an still have Dinar for sale. You can go on there right now an bid on or buy Dinar. They seem to have just the 25k notes for sale but as of 0900 Saturday morning they are still listed. Hope that helps....

• Upvote 3