Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHO PULLS THE TRIGGER ON THE RV ?

dinarham

Im thinking the people in charge of the CBI like the income from the dollar sales and corruption of the dollar sales keeping the CBI higher ups full of politicians money.

Think thats part of the hold up. Also top secret docs from the Russians say ships are still out at sea, oki doki and cant push RV button until Trump investigation complete.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

or tier 1 investors get there 800#'s first and cash out in country while screens are green and their is dancing in the street  :)

pp

13 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Im thinking the people in charge of the CBI like the income from the dollar sales and corruption of the dollar sales keeping the CBI higher ups full of politicians money.

Think thats part of the hold up. Also top secret docs from the Russians say ships are still out at sea, oki doki and cant push RV button until Trump investigation complete.

Don't forget someone has to babysit the watermelons too...:P

• Upvote 2

IRAQ , US , ROTHCHILDS ,IMF ?  I'm so confused                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CBI set the rates. just saying

I can tell ya'll this ! It was the United States along with the UN that placed sanctions on Iraq and took over the new printing of the new money that we now hold. It is my deduction that the US will allow the CBI to come back into full play when Iraq plays by our rules and brothers and sisters that is it in a nutshell ! So ya'll  can believe what other theories that you want to but that is what happened. GOOOOOD MORNING DV !  :eagle:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Golfnsr said:

If you are confused, you are in the right place with the rest of us.

Confused

not me

i have learned so much about my dong investment here,

best dong site ever,

wish i I knew of a iqd site,

i might buy in on the iqd once I read up on it

so like I said

i am not confused

slow but not confused

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I can tell ya'll this ! It was the United States along with the UN that placed sanctions on Iraq and took over the new printing of the new money that we now hold. It is my deduction that the US will allow the CBI to come back into full play when Iraq plays by our rules and brothers and sisters that is it in a nutshell ! So ya'll  can believe what other theories that you want to but that is what happened. GOOOOOD MORNING DV !  :eagle:

Sounds good to me TS !!! YIPPEE KYE YAY !!! AND A YEE HA !!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, davis411 said:

Confused

not me

best dong site ever,

so like I said

i am not confused

slow but not confused

The opinions expressed by this post - DO NOT REFLECT the views of his fellow Canadian DVers ...

Though every now and then I do take out my dong to admire ...

Please excuse davis for his conundrum ... butt please vote him as your next president !!!

The collective Canadian IQ should shoot up a few points after his move to your great country.

• Upvote 2

http://www.banknotenews.com/files/c60c59986502df80c58f180453e866a3-2056.php

Iraq halts plans to revalue dinar

Apr 16, 2012 07:50 AM Category: Middle East
According to a Reuters article dated 12 April 2012, Iraq has decided not to move forward with revaluing the dinar 1,000:1 this coming September as originally planned, because cabinet secretary Ali al-Alaq says the economic climate is not suitable for such a move. The redenomination is on hold "until further notice."

even Iraq is confused

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

The opinions expressed by this post - DO NOT REFLECT the views of his fellow Canadian DVers ...

Though every now and then I do take out my dong to admire ...

Please excuse davis for his conundrum ... butt please vote him as your next president !!!

The collective Canadian IQ should shoot up a few points after his move to your great country.

Just 1 point 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, davis411 said:

Confused

not me

best dong site ever,

so like I said

i am not confused

slow but not confused

er, ah, hmmm ??? Can I challenge you on that one ? I kinda beg to differ with you there ??  :)

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

er, ah, hmmm ??? Can I challenge you on that one ? I kinda beg to differ with you there ??  :)

pp

Nope no challenge 

my dong has talked and risen to be cashed out

and I am gonna be a USA prez

• Upvote 4