Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

11 hours ago, Theseus said:

Pew pew... America wins because the system worked. And that is what you will never understand. Period.

The system did work. That's the problem. The system is broken and corrupted. If it was not corrupted and broken there would be more than two parties controlling everything.

One funny thing is Trump said The Electoral College wasn't good until he won... All these people are completely full of ****.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Twist it till it fits your agenda, That not what Trump said...in the Debate...

Read his tweets and weep... You guys just float along with the wind to stroke your ego and deny you have been conned. This guy says anything at anytime and his followers keep lapping it up.

Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png

875d2DO.png

CxTu2rIWgAsLfy2.jpg

Which Donald should I believe???

B/A

• Upvote 1

Just now, yota691 said:

Twist it again, that comment came about from the news media spreading lies that the electoral college was going to flip the votes to Hillarious....  

Dude, it is his words on his twitter account... It's not like I made it up... He just changes his mind when it works for him. That might work in business, but it doesn't hold water on the world stage. Our country is losing credibility daily with his inability to have a clear vision and his constant ridiculous antics. It is embarrassing to watch this circus in motion.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, RV ME said:

:shrug:  Maybe you should believe the one Obummer tells you to believe.  Because after all, it’s not like your 10th best ever lied.

I understand these kind of twist comments must be utilized when a person of Trump's reputation can't stand on his own merits.  It's a ploy as old as time.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, RV ME said:

:shrug:  Maybe you should believe the one Obummer tells you to believe.  Because after all, it’s not like your 10th best ever lied.

Hey RV I hope all is well and you are surviving the wicked weather out your way... So which Donald are you  going with? The for The Electoral College or the one against? Are you with the one who said we should negotiate with NK or the one that now say we will nuke them? How about the one that said building the wall was so important or the one who told the Mexican president it wasn't important that it was only political fodder? Maybe the one who didn't know about the meeting with Jr. and the Russians, or the one who wrote Jr.'s response for him?  Personally, I just can't make up my mind which one to go with.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey BA, do away withe electoral college and you won't have more than two parties running our government, you have one. The DemoRats. They have managed through control of the education process, the media, illegal immigration and getting as many citizens on the government ***, that now they will probably get the majority of the popular vote going forward. You may not like the EC, but it keeps large metro areas from controlling each election. Our Founders were pretty sharp men in their day, much sharper than the likes of what is suppose to be serving us today, yes including Trump. But unless you have a better system to replace the current one then this is how it is.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

... You guys just float along with the wind to stroke your ego and deny you have been conned....

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

... when a person of Trump's reputation can't stand on his own merits...

Lies and Distortions... at least you're both consistent.  

Seriously, you two should cut bait!  Few will engage you on your "Trump is such a lying liar" bullshit because you don't have the decency to admit when you're wrong.  Maybe if you pulled your heads out of your Fake News Asses, you could begin to understand that.  

He's fighting for us.  Sometimes ya gotta talk a little smack!!!  :eyebrows:

I know Trump lives rent free in your spacious, indoctrinated heads so here's my advice... if he triggers you so much, just stick your fingers in your lyin' ears and run to your safe spaces!  Then when you're feeling better after some coloring book therapy and a puppy cuddle session... you should try evaluating him on his WORKS... not his WORDS.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/president-trumps-first-six-months-are-historical-with-stock-market-on-fire-and-americans-hopeful-that-america-will-be-great-again/

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

Lies and Distortions... at least you're both consistent.  

Seriously, you two should cut bait!  Few will engage you on your "Trump is such a lying liar" bullshit because you don't have the decency to admit when you're wrong.  Maybe if you pulled your heads out of your Fake News Asses, you could begin to understand that.  

He's fighting for us.  Sometimes ya gotta talk a little smack!!!  :eyebrows:

I know Trump lives rent free in your spacious, indoctrinated heads so here's my advice... if he triggers you so much, just stick your fingers in your lyin' ears and run to your safe spaces!  Then when you're feeling better after some coloring book therapy and a puppy cuddle session... you should try evaluating him on his WORKS... not his WORDS.

I'm all for that.....let's gorilla tape his pie hole shut, take away his Hello Kitty twitter phone and let him govern.  Decency you say....that's rich.   :wub:

GO RV, then BV   

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I understand these kind of twist comments must be utilized when a person of Trump's reputation can't stand on his own merits.  It's a ploy as old as time.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

No, I have just adopted you response style.  I figure that after all the fruitless attempts to get you to respond substantively, I might just as well fight fire with fire (or should I say snark with snark).  It’s actually a little fun, it does not take a lot of time or thought, which might explain why it’s been your style for so long ;)

• Upvote 4