Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Publishes the names of the families covered by a grant of one million dinars

yota691

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow Press: 
The Ministry of Displacement and Migration, on Monday, the launch of one million dinars grant meal twenty - fourth by 10186 family. 
She said , "can be received via the smart card." 
  • Upvote 3

Most of these articles coming out lately are meant to confuse us.......It's kind of like on the roller coaster when the last part of the ride takes a fast swing or dip to make you feel as if it may continue. This ride is just about over but we need to remain seated until they announce we can safely exit the ride.

Just my MHO.

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Flamtap said:

Most of these articles coming out lately are meant to confuse us.......It's kind of like on the roller coaster when the last part of the ride takes a fast swing or dip to make you feel as if it may continue. This ride is just about over but we need to remain seated until they announce we can safely exit the ride.

Just my MHO.

I hope so because every time  I read one of these translations I am confused.  

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Flamtap said:

Just my MHO.

They are doing a bang up job of it. :shrug: :confused::confused:

• Upvote 3

This are the same smart cards that Rafidain bank announced could be used from anywhere in the world... so.. the 1.2 on the new cbi site must have been implemented today! Either that or I'm the worst puzzle pieces finder in dinarland...oh cmon just do it already 8 years of my patients has run me dry

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

The way it's worded, it sounds like 1 million for all families combined. 

Ok that makes sense. But makes you wonder how far can that money go with that many families. That's only $1k total. If they RV... Then heck yea that can feed and clothe over 100,000 families easily. There is something going on right now and like Flamtap mentioned, this ride is coming to the final stage so we can all get off and exit to the LEFT!

• Upvote 2

Ok...an iraqi family who survived this disastrous gang called daash can now swipe their smart card and use the 1 million Iraqi dinar...after they lost their, homes, furniture, cars, ect.. not counting burial of loved ones...and everything besides the clothing on their backs...get 1,000 dollars worth of dinars is like a back handed slap followed by a wet willie. Therefore...I think #THE WAIT IS OVER...The cards are now international since Saturdays news...and now filled and usable as of Monday night Iraqi time so Tuesday should be the day we celebrate and toast to prosperity. I believe in 17. 1,200,000 dollars worth of dinars.

Edited by WaitIsOver
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

Ok...an iraqi family who survived this disastrous gang called daash can now swipe their smart card and use the 1 million Iraqi dinar...after they lost their, homes, furniture, cars, ect.. not counting burial of loved ones...and everything besides the clothing on their backs...get 1,000 dollars worth of dinars is like a back handed slap followed by a wet willie. Therefore...I think #THE WAIT IS OVER...The cards are now international since Saturdays news...and now filled and usable as of Monday night Iraqi time so Tuesday should be the day we celebrate and toast to prosperity. I believe in 17. 1,200,000 dollars worth of dinars.

I feel strongly too that 2017 is looking good. That 1 million dinar at .00086 is definitely a personal beat down followed by a:butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I feel strongly too that 2017 is looking good. That 1 million dinar at .00086 is definitely a personal beat down followed by a:butt-kicking:

Seriously Chuck... after losing their life savings and generationaly passed down assets (that they have lost) they can't even buy a plug-in AC, NOR a car...maybe just 4 tires... and why post a new rate on a new cbi site if you ain't gna incorporate it with a new international smart card via Rafidain bank announcement from Saturday...im loving it.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

Seriously Chuck... after losing their life savings and generationaly passed down assets (that they have lost) they can't even buy a plug-in AC, NOR a car...maybe just 4 tires... and why post a new rate on a new cbi site if you ain't gna incorporate it with a new international smart card via Rafidain bank announcement from Saturday...im loving it.

I know what you mean. They did their citizen wrong, yet they are making sure they get paid even when they never show up for work.   

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, copper13 said:

Did CBI declare their bank holiday yet? If they did.... I'm hopeful to see a new rate on the currency when the open back up!  

I wish I knew...then again it's better when i dont.. they have been on vacation for a long time...100's of meetings and all they do is announce "appearance of saleh" . Sorry bunch of theifs..the pirates of old had a better rep in my book then these sorry thugs.. Soon it will be buisness hours in iraq and I guess we'll find out. Very hopefully this ride ends any day now. Hang in there fellow investors.

• Upvote 1