Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could This Number Be The Bank Codes to #800 Release?

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Several Gurus this week have been throwning this code number out.

Is this the bank code to the #800 release to the general public?

Not varified...Your opine.

WSOMN  16 July 2017....

This is the the account # they want us to use begining Monday afternoon,  051736158 routing & your SS#.

RV/ GCR is expected like now but no one has the exact time.

This debt relief could be a way to money around via the new system.

But what it does for sure proove...we are there.

It is just a matter of hours IMO.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Or it could be a way for Russian and Pakistani hackers to steal your identity once you give them your SSN,  name and banking info. Luigi, tell me you did not give these blokes your info?

Just curious about the Gurus throwing this numbers around.

Can't be too careful with the hackers the closer we get to the RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, murd11 said:

Why do these wankers keep bringing up these 800 numbers? When Canada and the US and every other country up their monies, they don't broadcast it all over the internet, they just raise or lower it. It will be the same in Iraq.

Canada nor the US has ever raised their currency 10,000% or even 100%.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

So ur sayin this will be the 1st time.....wow cool! Mom always said I'd make history.....Mom was right

Nope. I'm saying neither Canada or the US raise or lower their currency.  It is currency markets that drive their fluctuations and they are very small.  

Since Iraq's currency isn't traded on the international market they might be able to assign any value to it they might want but for the international community to recognize that dinar rv, and what possible restrictions might be imposed on cashing out in other countries, that is the question.

This is as bad as the emails i get from all my friends who apparently have suffered some tragic event while traveling abroad amd have no money or phone to call me but cam remember my email address so i can bail them out of there situation by sendimg them money through western union amd they promise to pay me back.  

Theres a scam on every corner folks beware.  

12 hours ago, nannab said:

OMG   Are these the same 800#'s from ah 2010,2011,2012,2013 etc etc???????????   :lmao::lmao:

EXACTLY what I was thinking..I do not believe for a frigging millisecond that these  so called "800"numbers exist. Jjjjjjjjeeeeeezzzzz Louise give us a break from these bloody numberss! S

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, jordan1 said:

This is as bad as the emails i get from all my friends who apparently have suffered some tragic event while traveling abroad amd have no money or phone to call me but cam remember my email address so i can bail them out of there situation by sendimg them money through western union amd they promise to pay me back.  

Theres a scam on every corner folks beware.  

I would be a billionaire as I have won hundreds of millions of dollars almost every day but I simply have not ever got the small fee of a couple hundred to release the winnings...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JoeB said:

I would be a billionaire as I have won hundreds of millions of dollars almost every day but I simply have not ever got the small fee of a couple hundred to release the winnings...

I've got you all covered. I have "official" notification that I won the Nigerian Lottery.....AND.....received the prestigious title of "Most Honorable and Magnificent Prince". I can't send my routing and account numbers fast enough. LOL. :lol:

OK so I had to google the account number Luigi brought over. Total BS. As always. ;)

051736158 is assigned to BUREAU OF THE PUBLIC DEBT, PARKERSBURG, Main Office by American Bankers Association (ABA). BUREAU OF THE PUBLIC DEBT, Main Office is located at ROOM 313, PARKERSBURG, WV. In case of any confusion regarding the routing number, call the bank directly.

• Upvote 1