DWS112

CBI Website Hacked! ( https://cbi.iq/ )

646 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Captain BVI just commented in the rumors section that http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/ is only showing a map and no currency info is on it now. It's basically a blank page. I went there and I saw the same thing.

I just used the link in your comment and the exchange rates ($1.2 USD, etc.) was at bottom of page.  :confused2:

8 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

I just used the link in your comment and the exchange rates ($1.2 USD, etc.) was at bottom of page.  :confused2:

Oh okay. I just looked where it was before. Thanks! :)

i got 1.2 just like it was

whether they are legit or not.......safe to say someone is messing with the site for sure!!!!!!!

Edited by SnowGlobe7

It was only like that for a short while. A glitch or something. CaptainBVI saw it and then I checked. I saw it too. Now it's back to normal again. 

Just now, Rmc10 said:

It was only like that for a short while. A glitch or something. CaptainBVI saw it and then I checked. I saw it too. Now it's back to normal again. 

I saw it like that once yesterday ( I think it was)

1 minute ago, Rmc10 said:

Um Rmc10 you were using the word normal here, or is that about someplace other than Iraq ??  :)

pp

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Um Rmc10 you were using the word normal here, or is that about someplace other than Iraq ??  :)

pp

:D

Before We get too excited I remember years ago for CBi website showed with the .000 after....  does anyone else remember that? 

not to be a Debbie downer it does look peculiar especially with the timing

Well already it's on par with international converters now... that's a plus so when they hit the switches everyone's on the same page

Edited by Officiallytook

11 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Well already it's on par with international converters now... that's a plus so when they hit the switches everyone's on the same page

Man that sounds good to me. 

28 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Lots of good comments and I agree 100%. Lets just "Nike" it and "Just Do IT" :)   :bagofmoney:

pp

55 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Maybe, just maybe they are getting ready for 1.000 dinar per dollar !

I agree! It must be for the fils..why else would they add such a minute value less than a measure of a dinar or a thousandth of a dinar. I hope they do it because they're going to change the rate like right now. Thanks 

Are we sure it used to say 1184 (without the .000) before?  I can't remember!  Lucky if I remember my name these days.

Does anyone have a picture of it with 1184?

Thank you.

Edited by Floridian

On the old CBI website it had it listed as 1184.000 as well... there were times when it looked like 

etc. It has changed multiple times over the years and it could have been when they were getting ready to change before and then changed back but I know I used to check cbi daily and I've seen it multiple ways... seen lots get excited just to be let down, I'm not saying this time isn't different, just want everyone to pump the brakes and not get overly excited