Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - They Better Have Money Or Have Value Behind Their Currency !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Thanking My Lucky Stars ....... Pink Hearts ....... Green Clovers .......

7-16-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling   ...You have Volvo saying they are going to use hybrid engines. 

That just gutted the petro industry. 

Then France comes out and says they are going to dedicate their whole country to that. 

And they’re not screwing around that’s exactly what they’re doing because they don’t want to depend on oil either…

Iraq is being pushed into a corner because of geo political competition. 

The oil markets are going to be gone. 

Not only that but the United States took away, Opec in general, the ability to manipulate the price. 

That’s gone…when I take my Range Rover down to fuel it up the gas is 30 cents cheaper than it was just a few months ago. 

That’s remarkable.  

What that means for Iraq is that they are not going to have the money coming in like they used to from their oil.  So they are going to have to invest in their infrastructure...

7-16-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...If they invest in their infrastructure they better have money or have value behind their currency.  

Since I’ve got into this investment and the opportunity the dynamics have changed for sure.  

But they’ve changed for the better.  

It is a remarkable opportunity and don’t think for a minute that it’s not a huge opportunity for us and you should thank your lucky stars you are in it.  

All I can say is hang in there.  

Don’t believe in the hype…follow the data…follow the trends.  

It is real and it is coming.  

It’s not a date and rate thing.  

It’s a lot more complex than that.  

Then you’ll realize why many of the heavy hitters on this planet have Iraqi dinar.  

I know this personally because I’ve talked to a lot of them.  

A lot of people you’ll be surprised have the Iraqi dinar.

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Thanking My Lucky Stars ....... Pink Hearts ....... Green Clovers .......

11 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Let's hope Luigi doesn't find yours "magically delicious". :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

And On The "Back Side" Is One Of The 'Yellow Moons' ! :moon-from-car:

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 4

7-16-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin  Article:  "Master card International

Quote:  "card from any ATM of any foreign bank

I don't know how they could go international with an artificially programed rate.

• Upvote 6

Mastercard - Don't Leave The Blue Couch Without It ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

7-17-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   The MasterCard services are now going to allow the Master Card transactions not only inside of Iraq but outside of Iraq. 

This is a first...we have been waiting for this to happen. 

IMO, we don't believe that this can happen at a program rate of 1184.  

We are strongly opinionated that this requires a new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar. 

If they are activating their MasterCard right now outside of their country, then they have to have a rate. 

The activation of many things are occurring right now.  

Our friend who has businesses there said it all had to be done before the 21st...it is.  

The speed of Monetary Reform is at a completely different light.  

The CBI said in January that they were not ready to go International...but Alaq [?] has made it very clear that he is now ready to do this.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Mastercard - Don't Leave The Blue Couch Without It ! :o 

7-17-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   The MasterCard services are now going to allow the Master Card transactions not only inside of Iraq but outside of Iraq. 

This is a first...we have been waiting for this to happen. 

IMO, we don't believe that this can happen at a program rate of 1184.  

We are strongly opinionated that this requires a new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar. 

If they are activating their MasterCard right now outside of their country, then they have to have a rate. 

The activation of many things are occurring right now.  

Our friend who has businesses there said it all had to be done before the 21st...it is.  

The speed of Monetary Reform is at a completely different light.  

The CBI said in January that they were not ready to go International...but Alaq [?] has made it very clear that he is now ready to do this.

Too bad most of your opinions are crap!!!

As an employee of a company that deals with MasterCard and VISA - domestically and internationally - I can tell you that both ARE accepted world-wide already!!!  Doesn't require a new rate to make a MasterCard work in a different country - it's all contingent on the current exchange rate on the day of processing.  No magic - no hocus pocus - just international commerce!!!

• Upvote 7

7-17-2017   Intel Guru Frank26    [Do you know when the MasterCard message was added to the Rafidain bank website?]  

YESTERDAY.  

[Did they initiate the RV process on Friday or Saturday?]  

NANO SECONDS AFTER MOSUL

[how will the [RV] launch be revealed?]  

ONLY BY THE CBI POSTING THE NEW RATE NOTHING ELSE COUNTS

[IYO, Does Iraq have the capacity and capability to withhold from posting a new trade-able rate on the CBI W/S (if they choose to), for an agreed or negotiated period of time?]   

YES!   

[When do you expect the rate to change? 

IMO THIS YEAR.  IMO EVERY SECOND HAS POTENTIAL NOW.

• Upvote 3

TNT:

Sunny:  WHEN YOU WANT PROOF Of Iraq Currency Revalue Plans: US Gov. Report

In the past there were Quarterly Reports to the United States Congress and the Secretaries of State and Defense.  The reports were compiled and presented to Congress and agencies by the "Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction."

These reports covered how funds were distributed and being used for reconstruction, security, development, defense, along with the economy, political conditions, etc.  including audits of those funds/accounts AND about revaluing Iraq's currency.

Below is a link to the PDF of the Quarterly Report dated April 30, 2012.   On page 94 using the PDF numbering, it says, 

"In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely plans for a currency reform that would have removed three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and required the issuance of new currency notes. The reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1. It is currently worth less than one-tenth of a cent."

If you want to go by the actual document pages then 84 is the page your looking for.

http://psm.du.edu/media/documents/us_research_and_oversight/sigir/quarterly_reports_eng/us_sigir__report_to_congress_april_2012.pdf

Fuze:  This was the report that i found and copied years ago, that confirmed for me that the rv is a real effort or plan. It confirmed for me that all of the expert nay sayers, who sited all of the legitimate sounding reasons why the dinar revaluation was a scam; either were hired to put out false propaganda or just ignorant....btw none of the expert nay sayers reports i've ever read site this report....another good one i found years ago was Iraq MOF report that pointed to June 2014 as a target date and .96 as an in country rate...Ty

• Upvote 5

7-18-2017   Newshound Guru mike   Article:  "United Nations envoy to Iraq: We call on Baghdad and Erbil to enter a dialogue on the fate of the region"  

Now we're talking: "we demand that Baghdad and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the application of Article 140 of the disputed areas."   

This is what $5 billion in loans buys you, the ability to demand that these guys quit fighting and apply the laws in the constitution. Good stuff.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

[how will the [RV] launch be revealed?]  

ONLY BY THE CBI POSTING THE NEW RATE NOTHING ELSE COUNTS

^^^^^ The only thing you need to know. 

AND it will be a well-publicized event, whatever monetary path Iraq chooses.

And the CBI president will not call Bruce personally with the magic 800#.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 7/16/2017 at 6:40 PM, King Bean said:

Let's hope Luigi doesn't find yours "magically delicious". :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

15 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

Where's he hiding his purple diamond?

In The 'Mine Shaft' ! :o 

• Upvote 1

Speaking Of Being Shafted - Here's Some Updates On Our Investment From The Blue 'Couch Potato'...

7-18-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   There are NEW RULES and REGULATIONS by the CBI – telling all of their banks/branches...

what they are about to do. ...

they are sending memos to the money changers (who are in trouble) because 

they are...using unfair practices...IMO – this is the delay of the RV because they counter the effects of the CBI. 

They need to control these things --- AND THEY ARE! 

The RTGS is an electronic system...sends money to another country … banks process without physical cash.

This electronic system works from bank to bank – not in days – but in the blink of an eye! 

The eDinar will be secure... receive/send...Iraq will control their dinars which is an IMF requirement.

This screams INTERNATIONAL...

• Upvote 2

7-18-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   ...do you remember about 3 weeks ago when President Trump toured the Middle East?

Did he visit Iraq? No – because he didn’t have too.  

He went to SA – the birthplace of the Petro-Dollar. 

What did he do there?  He made DEALS right? BIG OIL DEALS.

I believe there was a TRI-Agreement control between the UK, Iraq and SA.  

The USA took control of 5 oil tankers from SA. 

America has dinars in the US Treasury...but these 5 Oil Tankers …

sells for Petro Dollars...funds into the US Treasury. 

Brilliant deal! -- nothing to do with OPEC. 

THE USA has enough set aside to cover the RV...there is your exchange... 

IMO ... the banks have been seeded. 

The citizens of Iraq will NOT see this – they only see their currency in Iraq. 

These 5 ships are PARTIAL PAYMENTS...IMO. 

All of the agreed terms have not been done yet.  More ships will come. 

This is the start of it.  SA and Trump agreement is NOW ON.  

We took 5 tankers to sour the milk of oil and seed the banks for the RV. 

This is ALL GOOD … and now we simply wait.  The RV is coming. 

• Upvote 1

7-18-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Eventually...ForEx should be next...Sunday into Monday...1st week in August...I DON’T CARE!  

The UST has to have funds for this...that’s what I care about! 

The CBI is asking for them to ACTIVATE the links between the websites NOW!  

Saturday or Sunday...

[Guru] Delta came in and posts that the Bank is asking for the ACTIVATION of MasterCard for INSIDE and OUTSIDE of Iraq...

Look at the timing. That’s an IMF REQUIREMENT, isn’t it.  

Why are you saying that Iraq can come out at 1184 with their MasterCard?

They can...BUT no one is going to use it.  

If the MasterCard is used internationally ...they would need to raise the value of their currency.  

The CBI was not ready to lift the 3 zeros back in January...

BUT THEY ARE NOW...and they talk like they are!  

The IMF, WB, IMF are poised and eager to see the monetary reform advance.  

There are NO MORE REASONS why not to raise the value of the dinar now.

• Upvote 1

7-18-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   The MasterCard...can they go international at 1184?   

Yes – but the key is...that this MasterCard is a vehicle to carry the program rate into trade and commerce. 

Do you think that Iraq wants to stay at a program rate?

They would be chump-change...an embarrassment. 

It has to be a NEW rate.  Iraq is no longer in the stone age. 

They are poised.  The speed-of-light of the MR increases.   ...

they are adding 90 tons of gold to what they already have...for their RESERVES! 

What the heck are you going to do with your reserves? 

LOL  Countries are salivating to be in Iraq’s position – even at a program rate. 

Alak said that the CBI is seeking a balance with the currency and the price of oil.  That is so beautiful to our ears.  

The EXCHANGE RATE in Iraq VS. the EXCHANGE RATE outside of Iraq – that is what we are waiting for... the timing is going so fast...

• Upvote 1

7-18-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "Central announces solutions to avoid a shortage of dollar "deviation" in the price of holidays"   

They should have been doing this all along. 

Taking days off allows for the spread to increase due to a shortage.  

I would guess the IMF had a hand in this to get them to start attempting to get in compliance...

and the CBI trying to minimize losses by only holding auctions on a schedule.

But the reality is the fix is not to conserve dollars, it is to weed out the corruption.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

...Here's Some Updates On Our Investment From The Blue 'Couch Potato'... 

Now we know what F26 hides in the cushions for Delta to find.

Blue Couch potatoes !! :blink:

size320sq-38900.jpeg

• Upvote 1