Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Governor: We seek to achieve a balance between the sale of the dollar and keep it

yota691

BANG💥

Currency appreciation is an increase in the value of one currency in terms of another.

Information campaign to the citizens 

Go new monetary policy

Go increase exchange rate

Go $1:1

Edited by Laid Back
  • Upvote 15

11 hours ago, yota691 said:

Among Dagher that the 'solution is to reform the reality of the border crossing points , which the government stopped shining in its implementation, because the border port settings means adjust the currency and information selling and financing import window',

The above statement made me think of this article....Amman from Baghdad waiting lists of goods exempted from customs duties and here the link

• Upvote 7

Don't forget this very powerful statement by the CBI.

~ Said Dagher in an interview I followed "Economy News", "the central bank maintained its external independence through his control over the price of the dollar and install it at one level,

Sorry Kap(eroni). That don't sounds like a float.

• Upvote 12

This Just In From Guru Central ...

:D  :D  :D 

7-16-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin  Article:  "Central Bank Governor: We seek to achieve a balance between the sale of the dollar and keep it"  

Quote:  " making the central bank 's policy in front of two choices : either to respond to the dollar in order to cancel the margins and this would be at the expense of the reduction of foreign currency reserves or Nguenn sale process and accept a margin of appreciation of the exchange rate"   

If I'm reading this correctly, it sounds as though Ali is going to appreciate the exchange rate in order to control the huge profits being made on the spread

The auctions are being controlled by the corrupt and I don't see an option other than raising the value of the dinar

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

7-16-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin  Article:  "Central Bank Governor: We seek to achieve a balance between the sale of the dollar and keep it"  

Quote:  " making the central bank 's policy in front of two choices : either to respond to the dollar in order to cancel the margins and this would be at the expense of the reduction of foreign currency reserves or Nguenn sale process and accept a margin of appreciation of the exchange rate"   

If I'm reading this correctly, it sounds as though Ali is going to appreciate the exchange rate in order to control the huge profits being made on the spread

The auctions are being controlled by the corrupt and I don't see an option other than raising the value of the dinar

Thanks Thug, we have been saying raise the value for years now. :lol:

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Ok pardon my ignorance. But could they simply be referring to increasing the exchange rate on the spread amount? In other words, the very tiny dozen or so dinars the cbi makes for exchanging dinars for dollars? Or official rate vs the street rate? If that's the case, it would be an unnoticeable fraction of an increase for us.. I hope I'm wrong..

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Ok pardon my ignorance. But could they simply be referring to increasing the exchange rate on the spread amount? In other words, the very tiny dozen or so dinars the cbi makes for exchanging dinars for dollars? Or official rate vs the street rate? If that's the case, it would be an unnoticeable fraction of an increase for us.. I hope I'm wrong..

Damn, you could be right. I remember something similar to this happening a while back. Not understanding what the hell their saying. Its possible but I don't think so. We will find out soon enough. I mean how would that deplete the reserves? It wouldn't.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Damn, you could be right. I remember something similar to this happening a while back. Not understanding what the hell their saying. Its possible but I don't think so. We will find out soon enough. I mean how would that deplete the reserves? It wouldn't.

Great questions--lets keep this going and get some answers 👍