Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Governor: We seek to achieve a balance between the sale of the dollar and keep it

yota691

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

There is no way they should be telegraphing it, but after 14 years who is lessening.  :lol: 

I was just telling my wife that I can't believe that they would be announcing anything like this, then I said that if the CBI was to come out and say that they were going to raise the rate tomorrow to $3.22 I still would not go buy anymore. :lol: These people are such liars and gamers that about the only thing one can expect them to do is steal from you. 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

"unable to attract investors"

This is total nonsense! investors in the world community have invested hundreds of $Billions into Iraq, if not $Trillions!! these same investors want a return on their investment now! Added value to the Dinar makes these investors even more filthy rich! I intend to be in the same ranks of wealth!!!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I was just telling my wife that I can't believe that they would be announcing anything like this, then I said that if the CBI was to come out and say that they were going to raise the rate tomorrow to $3.22 I still would not go buy anymore. :lol: These people are such liars and gamers that about the only thing one can expect them to do is steal from you. 

LMFAO, but honestly I have been thinking this way about a lot of their news as of late, just letting too many cats outta the bag...but I feel the same ain't no one hearing you...but I am listening theirs a difference and watching LMFAO...

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You called it.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

eliminate the margins and this will be at the expense of reducing the reserves of foreign currency or sell the sale and accept the margin of exchange rate rise, "The bank seeks to balance the two goals."

Keywords was talking to an audience. He must have told them his solution?

file-150019859076725.JPG

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

".....and accept a margin of appreciation of the exchange rate,....."

I think you guys are right.  With so much talk of RV these days, this could be it. 

. . .  " this could be " it. " 

Sure would be great if  " IT " would happen in July ( 2017 ). Safe to say we all want off this ride,, yes ?

Done with the " sit back and enjoy the ride " nonsense that a lot of these " in the know " gurus ( from other sites ) have been spouting off for literally years, now. Whether you've been in this for a couple of years, or like some of us for a long time ( 14 yrs. for me ), no one enjoys being " taken for a ride." 

However if IT doesn't happen, I'll endeavor to persevere, repair the "rocking chair":rocking-chair: . . . and soldier on as always. B)

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, unirod said:

Pardon me!  but is this the plumbers crack convention in Baghdad? notice the picture on the wall!

You see a plumbers crack and I see two fish on lower half and the devils face at top left area. That is the ugliest picture I think Ive ever seen. Those people are so behind the times! Lord help us all!

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

You see a plumbers crack and I see two fish on lower half and the devils face at top left area. That is the ugliest picture I think Ive ever seen. Those people are so behind the times! Lord help us all!

I see a lady laying on the beach. You take it from there.  This is going to be a psychologist dream.  

• Upvote 3