Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030

yota691

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

I like seeing a positive attitude here. It is hard enough dealing with the dinar as it is. Having someone basically saying your an idiot for being here is not needed.  Keep the faith.  :twothumbs:

:bump:   :bump:   :bump:   :bump:   :bump:   :bump: and some more :bump:!!!!!!! (bolding is a modification to the quoted post)

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

2030?... Count me out.. I'll be living on the other side by then and again I will be in uncertain territory because I'm not sure whether I will be living upstairs or down ... 😊

If you want to know how to guarantee you're going to live 'upstairs' I'd be happy to have that conversation with you. Money isn't everything and won't buy you eternal salvation. 

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, climber7 said:

If you want to know how to guarantee you're going to live 'upstairs' I'd be happy to have that conversation with you. Money isn't everything and won't buy you eternal salvation. 

I am sure and certain that the Lord has a special place for me for he has walked my journey with me 🙏

• Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I am sure and certain that the Lord has a special place for me for he has walked my journey with me 🙏

Good to know--I wasn't sure where you were coming from in your post, but looking forward to meeting you in heaven one day 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

Good for you, climber7, for being willing to have "that conversation."  I have known God for so long I cannot imagine life without him or even not being sure where I am going after life on this Earth.  What an empty void  that would be.  We can get so caught up in this investment and life in general that we forget our main assignment.  Bless you.

• Upvote 5

1 John 5:11-15 New International Version (NIV)

11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Concluding Affirmations

13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

John 6:35-40 New International Version (NIV)

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me,but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

John 5:24 New International Version (NIV)

24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Sellous said:

How did my question become a bible thumping platform?. Geez Louise Dinarians......... get a bloomin' grip. Hopefully Adam will comment with some important insight and get everyone back on track

Point well taken and fair enough Sellous - I am probably a significant offender for running a thread topic off course. I was supporting a view or interpretation I have to respond to some earlier posts in the thread. I was responding as a community member but not commenting in this case on the subject matter of the original post in this thread.

30 minutes ago, Sellous said:

How did my question become a bible thumping platform?. Geez Louise Dinarians......... get a bloomin' grip. Hopefully Adam will comment with some important insight and get everyone back on track

Actually, I think your original question was basically ignored.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Good for you, climber7, for being willing to have "that conversation."  I have known God for so long I cannot imagine life without him or even not being sure where I am going after life on this Earth.  What an empty void  that would be.  We can get so caught up in this investment and life in general that we forget our main assignment.  Bless you.

Yes and wealthy or not so wealthy all our needs are taken care of with faith...Hebrews 11.1..

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Thanks for the kind words my friend.  

I understand what you mean and agree. 

Blessings on you,your family,and everyone here who genuinely seek His face. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, blueskyline said:

Synopsis . Thank You for one . I find your scripture quotes life giving unto myself .I sometimes feel down for not studying the word as much as this investment . I'm blessed by you to have the word find me here .

Glad You find this encouraging BlueSkyline! Encouragement is one of my spiritual gifts. Teaching is another.

I try to put into practice:

1 Peter 4:10 New International Version (NIV)

10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.

Hopefully, I am being a Blessing and Faithful Steward.

Blessings......................

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Synopsis . Thank You for one . I find your scripture quotes life giving unto myself .I sometimes feel down for not studying the word as much as this investment . I'm blessed by you to have the word find me here .

I ran out of emeralds so I'll have to stop by later. Please accept +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ for now until I get loaded again.

Blessings and......................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030