Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D. V. powerball pool ---- 7 /15 /2017

jeepguy

Thanks again JEEP.... and nice pickup for Tiger!

15 - 33 - 37 - 45 - 65  PB 04

(MegaMillions for Tues. 7/18....   13 - 19 - 33 - 41 - 51  MB 07)  Will repost in NEXT PB Thread!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I didnt know we were playing mega millions too! I will be in on that too, next draw!  07-24-31-58-64 PB 13

Yeah, artitech , while the mega is high , just for the fun of it, mega is not a must need to play , only if you want to !  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, melaustin58 said:

I am reposting  my MB number here for the Tues 7/18/17 draw as they are on a multi draw ticket

25-29-31-35-41  MB 15  for 7/18/17 drawing 

That's fine Mel, I was going to do the same thing... BUT this thread will be done, and your numbers will get lost!   So, don't forget to REPOST this MegaMillions ticket in the NEXT Powerball Thread (for Wed.), which will probably get started tomorrow!  See you there!  Jax

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My numbers are 7-24-46-66-67-PB- 23 

This one for my Australian Friend Noviceinvestor 7-19-24-54-62-PB-26

And this is my Mega millions one 14-46-58-60-66- MB-02

Hi Scotty!  Don't forget to REPOST your MegaMillions ticket in the NEXT Powerball Thread (probably starting tomorrow), which will be a LIVE thread, closer to TUESDAY's Drawing... AND INCLUDE THE DATE!  This thread will be DEAD, and your Entry, although still valid, will be lost in the past!  Hope you're doing well, my friend!  Jax

4 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Hi Scotty!  Don't forget to REPOST your MegaMillions ticket in the NEXT Powerball Thread (probably starting tomorrow), which will be a LIVE thread, closer to TUESDAY's Drawing... AND INCLUDE THE DATE!  This thread will be DEAD, and your Entry, although still valid, will be lost in the past!  Hope you're doing well, my friend!  Jax

Doing well my dear  Brother. Yes I see that it will be necessary to repost the mega millions numbers. I do so miss our conversations as they are something that I regarde with the sincerity and honesty that you have always intended them. Know that we love you and pray for you and your family always my dearest brother.  :hug:  

• Upvote 1