Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trey Gowdy Tells It Like It Is

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Wow... It's bad when your own party is tired of your lies.

B/A

I wouldn't go that far, for most of his supporters would say he isn't part of the Republican Party even with the little (R) affixed to his name.....but it certainly isn't good to have Gowdy doing the criticizing.  

GO RV, then BV

When is he going to go after Hillarious and Obama for their Russian involvement???????????????????????????????????

What about Sessions???????

What about McCain?????????????????????????

To go after a plant set up is pretty cool and all but what about true law breakers??????????????????????????? 

I just heard that now that some liberal has supposedly written the Articles of Impeachment (that wont get anywhere) that Crazy Auntie Max has already turned her sights towards VP Pence and his Involvement with the Russians....DC is truly broken on all sides.

Karsten

10 hours ago, Karsten said:

Come on Shab's, BA......Nothing to say?

I know, it can be a hard road to travel when you have to fight the truth and live by the BS the Media tells you daily.

It is all good.

Karsten

Actually, I do have something to say......Believe it or not, I don't spend 24/7 on DVets.  With that in mind, my good Karsten....it seems DJT's lawyers knew of the emails weeks ago.  Being his own kid, Donald is going to have a hard time distancing himself from this one.  I imagine he's so pissed that he's turned a shade of orange that has yet to be named.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

20 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Wow... It's bad when your own party is tired of your lies.

B/A

Even worse when the entire party supports a known lie and/or liar. Kind of like the Dems backing the lying Obummer and the even bigger liar Hildabeast. if the Dems followed your advice rather than back their liars to the bitter end, they might have been able to put a viable candidate up against Trump but instead stood by the lying Hildabeast and went down with the ship. 

Now the entire Dem party is 100% invested in the Russian stole the election lie. Stupid follows as stupid leads. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Even worse when the entire party supports a known lie and/or liar. Kind of like the Dems backing the lying Obummer and the even bigger liar Hildabeast. if the Dems followed your advice rather than back their liars to the bitter end, they might have been able to put a viable candidate up against Trump but instead stood by the lying Hildabeast and went down with the ship. 

Now the entire Dem party is 100% invested in the Russian stole the election lie. Stupid follows as stupid leads. 

RV I have to agree... These people have all become fools... The most amazing thing is they are so stupid they don't realize their emails are never private and will always bring them down, and yet, they continue... You know I'm no Clinton fan and could have never supported her. And you know I'm not a Trump fan. I know people thought he would be a change and they hoped he would be different, but he is proving to be just another politician. He needs to let go of his ego, stop replying to stupid tweets like he did with Chelsea (honestly who cares what she thinks) and focus on his job. That is the problem, he can't let go and just do his job. Did, Bush, Obama, Clinton or "W" respond minute by minute to criticism by the public or media? Nope, they had a plan and they worked. Good or bad, they did their thing.

As for the Trump Jr. story, it is more of the same. The Trumps are lying, they were asked many times about having contact and denied it. Now we know there was contact and they lied. Why? Just tell the truth and the story will blow over by the next news cycle, but Trump's ego won't allow him to be honest. And that's what will bring him down. He is feeding the frenzy by not manning up.

This "family" is acting like "the families" in New York. In business you can be a bully, make threats, and play by your own rules. In government, the "mob" way will not work. Accountability is a new concept for the Trumps and they better learn how to deal with it quickly or they will be gone.

B/A

• Upvote 1