Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heads or Tails! :)

2 hours ago, Caye98 said:

Several years ago I was a Newbie here. I was asked by some friends to de-bunk this "Dinar" rumor. I figured that should take the better part of an evening...As IΒ read everything I could, and went from site-to-site I learned that theΒ screens were turning from red to green, the RV would be Thursday (at least the 1st tier) in Reno at $12. Okie was dancing on the blue couch and Maliki was going to lop 2 or 3 zeros off some currency, but if you ordered smaller denominations (at a greatly inflated premium) they would be honored at face value.

Β 

I read about countless stories, and government documents. I found a website that had amazing charts andΒ theories and explanations.I even found a site that had so few connections and experts that it couldn't even compete with the others. It lacked creativity and vision.The leader was all but a pessimist. Put the RV value at about a dime (not $8-$12). The site wouldn't even speculate on a date!

Β 

So later that 1st year (once the novelty wore off) I found that I had become very serious about what was and wasn't happening in the Middle East.Β As a matter-of-fact that one little site had very sound advice. Oh it has it's entertaining Rumors section, and some real characters, but there was also a definite serious side. There were even weekly question and answer sessions.

Β 

Eventually I stopped lurking, and I even joined the site! Then I took the step to join VIP and debunk that it was of any serious value (and possibly save some money on cash-in costs). I even toyed with that for a few months. I knew that once the RV occurred I would automatically become a Lifetime member. I then came to the realization that I was receiving so much value from the site that I wanted to support system" rel="">support it in a much larger way. I evolved in my thinking from paying to receive some benefit to supporting a site that provides a service. I believe in Dinar Vets so much that I volunteer my time almost daily.

Β 

I started out being asked to debunk Dinar rumors. This was because I have a well respected CV and background in financial matters. Is the IQD a sure thing? NO.However I am an Optimist and I believe a Realist, and I continue to see a strong potential here.

Β 

I have found services offered and provided here to be very professional, and extremely reasonably priced.Β The access to professional's opinions, strategies and services is all but priceless.

Β 

There are different levels of participation for different investors. Some people are just looking for good advice on where to cash-in with reasonable fees and people who understand what they are doing. Others have interest in wealth management and retention. Some members are actively investing globally and others are looking forward to it!

Β 

I have learned far more, and it hasΒ cost me far less than any other training or courses I have taken. I initially chose to invest in supporting and maintaining this site. What I didn't realize at that time,was that IΒ was actually investing in myself and MY future! Β :D.Β 

Β 

Thank You Adam! :tiphat:Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Β Β Β Β 

Β 

Hey Caye,

Β 

1000% agree.Β  With the wealth of knowledge I have acquired reading after I took the plunge opened my eyes to how much I did not know about what to do post RV.Β  This has not only been one heckuva roller coaster ride, and I am an adrenaline junkie, it has been fun to say the least.

Β 

And to say that Adam has done more for a lot of people is very underestimated.Β  I believe he has put in everything and more to make sure that we have a set plan on what to do and how to do it.Β  Even though he is holding the most valuable information close to his chest for post RV.Β  I started out just reading and learning via the news and rumors.Β  The news to learn more about Iraq and what was going on and rumors as comic relief once I figured out who not to listen to.Β  Once I thought I had everything planned out I became VIP and OSI within a week and my whole plan was thrown out the window.Β  My eyes were open and my mind expanded with the new knowledge available to me.Β  And boy was I glad I did.

Β 

I never looked at any other site other than DV once I found it.Β  I didn't want to waist my time listening to others spew their nonsense.Β  So for those that have questions on what to do and are wrestling with if they should.Β  I wholeheartedly suggest taking the plunge feet first you will not be disappointed.Β  If you think that you cannot afford it look at it this way.Β  You risked a little to buy your Dinar, risk a little bit more to make the most out of this investment and how to protect it.

Β 

:tiphat:Β  Thanks Professor Montana for the invaluable education that you have provided me.Β  Best money I ever spent on securing my financial future even if the dinar never RVs.Β  But I know that it will and all I have put forth and still need to put forth will pay off BIG.

Β 

:peace: SR

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Mississippi Gal said:

Question: If you are already a Platinum member and want to purchase a platinum membership for your spouse is it still half off.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Yes :twothumbs:Β 

Β 

12 hours ago, Caye98 said:

Several years ago I was a Newbie here. I was asked by some friends to de-bunk this "Dinar" rumor. I figured that should take the better part of an evening...As IΒ read everything I could, and went from site-to-site I learned that theΒ screens were turning from red to green, the RV would be Thursday (at least the 1st tier) in Reno at $12. Okie was dancing on the blue couch and Maliki was going to lop 2 or 3 zeros off some currency, but if you ordered smaller denominations (at a greatly inflated premium) they would be honored at face value.

Β 

I read about countless stories, and government documents. I found a website that had amazing charts andΒ theories and explanations.I even found a site that had so few connections and experts that it couldn't even compete with the others. It lacked creativity and vision.The leader was all but a pessimist. Put the RV value at about a dime (not $8-$12). The site wouldn't even speculate on a date!

Β 

So later that 1st year (once the novelty wore off) I found that I had become very serious about what was and wasn't happening in the Middle East.Β As a matter-of-fact that one little site had very sound advice. Oh it has it's entertaining Rumors section, and some real characters, but there was also a definite serious side. There were even weekly question and answer sessions.

Β 

Eventually I stopped lurking, and I even joined the site! Then I took the step to join VIP and debunk that it was of any serious value (and possibly save some money on cash-in costs). I even toyed with that for a few months. I knew that once the RV occurred I would automatically become a Lifetime member. I then came to the realization that I was receiving so much value from the site that I wanted to support system" rel="">support it in a much larger way. I evolved in my thinking from paying to receive some benefit to supporting a site that provides a service. I believe in Dinar Vets so much that I volunteer my time almost daily.

Β 

I started out being asked to debunk Dinar rumors. This was because I have a well respected CV and background in financial matters. Is the IQD a sure thing? NO.However I am an Optimist and I believe a Realist, and I continue to see a strong potential here.

Β 

I have found services offered and provided here to be very professional, and extremely reasonably priced.Β The access to professional's opinions, strategies and services is all but priceless.

Β 

There are different levels of participation for different investors. Some people are just looking for good advice on where to cash-in with reasonable fees and people who understand what they are doing. Others have interest in wealth management and retention. Some members are actively investing globally and others are looking forward to it!

Β 

I have learned far more, and it hasΒ cost me far less than any other training or courses I have taken. I initially chose to invest in supporting and maintaining this site. What I didn't realize at that time,was that IΒ was actually investing in myself and MY future! Β :D.Β 

Β 

Thank You Adam! :tiphat:Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Β Β Β Β 

Β 

I didn't know you started out here as a naysayer! :lol:Β 

Β 

But I don't think I could ask for a better reference than that - thanks for all you do around here! :tiphat:Β 

Β 

9 hours ago, SupraRacer said:

Β 

Hey Caye,

Β 

1000% agree.Β  With the wealth of knowledge I have acquired reading after I took the plunge opened my eyes to how much I did not know about what to do post RV.Β  This has not only been one heckuva roller coaster ride, and I am an adrenaline junkie, it has been fun to say the least.

Β 

And to say that Adam has done more for a lot of people is very underestimated.Β  I believe he has put in everything and more to make sure that we have a set plan on what to do and how to do it.Β  Even though he is holding the most valuable information close to his chest for post RV.Β  I started out just reading and learning via the news and rumors.Β  The news to learn more about Iraq and what was going on and rumors as comic relief once I figured out who not to listen to.Β  Once I thought I had everything planned out I became VIP and OSI within a week and my whole plan was thrown out the window.Β  My eyes were open and my mind expanded with the new knowledge available to me.Β  And boy was I glad I did.

Β 

I never looked at any other site other than DV once I found it.Β  I didn't want to waist my time listening to others spew their nonsense.Β  So for those that have questions on what to do and are wrestling with if they should.Β  I wholeheartedly suggest taking the plunge feet first you will not be disappointed.Β  If you think that you cannot afford it look at it this way.Β  You risked a little to buy your Dinar, risk a little bit more to make the most out of this investment and how to protect it.

Β 

:tiphat:Β  Thanks Professor Montana for the invaluable education that you have provided me.Β  Best money I ever spent on securing my financial future even if the dinar never RVs.Β  But I know that it will and all I have put forth and still need to put forth will pay off BIG.

Β 

:peace: SR

Β 

THAT - opening people's eyes - is such a thrill for me. The rewards I get, internally, for helping people see things in a different way... I love it.

Β 

Thank you, and everyone else, for the glowing words and the opportunity to serve. I am deeply humbled, today and every other day I get to spend with you all.

Β 

:tiphat:Β 

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Β 

Β 

Yes :twothumbs:Β 

Β 

Β 

I didn't know you started out here as a naysayer! :lol:Β 

Β 

But I don't think I could ask for a better reference than that - thanks for all you do around here! :tiphat:Β 

Β 

Β 

THAT - opening people's eyes - is such a thrill for me. The rewards I get, internally, for helping people see things in a different way... I love it.

Β 

Thank you, and everyone else, for the glowing words and the opportunity to serve. I am deeply humbled, today and every other day I get to spend with you all.

Β 

:tiphat:Β 

God bless you Mr. MONTANA , mods and all staff. There is KNOWWHERE Β else in the world that we would be able to be part of such amazing resources...I feel that God sent me here...what a great community .. I'm soooo thankful.

Can't wait to bless many post RV, can't wait for all the doors that will open. I'm so excited for the journey ahead!!Β 

WH

• Upvote 2

I've known about dinar for a long timeΒ but until recently I was convinced it was a scam. Someone close to me talked me into digging deeper than the first few Google results/debunk articles and doing more research. Hence why I'm here.Β ;)

Β 

I have been active on the site a smidge less than a month. I'm also a voracious reader, so aside from all the other research I've done, I have plowed through a great deal of the resources already available in the rest of the forum--long enough to form my own conclusions about its value.Β I was one of the people to jump on the VIP bandwagon as soon as it opened again, dipping my toe in with a 5 month membership.

Β 

The information available in the VIP section is priceless. It has already opened my eyes to new opportunities for wealth management, even without access to the OSI section yet. Within 24 hours, I can say with confidence I learned enough from VIP that it more than paid for itself. It's worth every pennyΒ and--assuming the RV doesn't occur between now and then--I'm looking forward to diving into the OSI section as soon as my next royalty paymentΒ rolls in at the end of the month.Β 

Β 

Aside from the post-RV benefits, as long as you're willing to put in the time to read and absorb the information, VIP is well worth it in terms of the knowledge you will gain about money management.Β :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, RJ45 said:

Β 

Β 

... The information available in the VIP section is priceless. It has already opened my eyes to new opportunities for wealth management, even without access to the OSI section yet. Within 24 hours, I can say with confidence I learned enough from VIP that it more than paid for itself. It's worth every pennyΒ and--assuming the RV doesn't occur between now and then--I'm looking forward to diving into the OSI section as soon as my next royalty paymentΒ rolls in at the end of the month.Β 

Β 

Aside from the post-RV benefits, as long as you're willing to put in the time to read and absorb the information, VIP is well worth it in terms of the knowledge you will gain about money management.Β :twothumbs:

Β 

I bolded the key element.Β 

Β 

Welcome, and thanks for your post. :)Β 

• Upvote 8

:twothumbs: Β  Β  Β Caye - very well said & I, as well as most everyone on DV, are very impressed with your depth of knowledge & commitment to help us all out - especially in VIP & OSI. Β  You are an invaluable resource for us all, and we are all very appreciative of the time you take to help keep me, as well as other members, educated on things that don't come naturally to most of us. Β Β 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, paperboy said:

:twothumbs: Β  Β  Β Caye - very well said & I, as well as most everyone on DV, are very impressed with your depth of knowledge & commitment to help us all out - especially in VIP & OSI. Β  You are an invaluable resource for us all, and we are all very appreciative of the time you take to help keep me, as well as other members, educated on things that don't come naturally to most of us. Β Β 

ThankΒ you.Β :tiphat:Does that mean you brought me a present from St. Somewhere?Β :D

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, paperboy said:

Β 

Ditto, PaperBoy!Β :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

St Somewhere? Β  Β How about St. Haiti? Β  Does that one sound familiar? Β  Β LOL Β  Β  Β I did bring you a souvenir. Β  Β I'll bring it with me to our designated cash in spot - as soon as our fearless leader tells us to GO! Β  Β I'm ready! Β  Β Β 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, paperboy said:

St Somewhere? Β  Β How about St. Haiti? Β  Does that one sound familiar? Β  Β LOL Β  Β  Β I did bring you a souvenir. Β  Β I'll bring it with me to our designated cash in spot - as soon as our fearless leader tells us to GO! Β  Β I'm ready! Β  Β Β 

And me then?Β :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, paperboy said:

Of course, tjokie! Β  I have a souvenir for you too! Β  Β  Just get Adam in gear & you'll get it really soon. Β  :)Β  Β Β 

Β 

Well paperboy you just HAD to say thatΒ 1Β words lol We see itΒ from Iraq all the time Β SOON, ha, ha The one I hear all the time is IF meaning they really don't believe it will rv. mostly my family members, can't wait to tell I told ya. I always says Β WHEN they do. Been in this since 2012 my son was given some dinar from his dad,Β he has money from investments so I got some mainly to fund researchΒ Β 2 medical disorders,Β I told 3 friends of mine. 1 was a dr she isΒ neat and funny, I just made 1 remark told her about it and within 15 mins she bought some, she does buy some currency once in a while. She wantsΒ to pay house off and student loans.Β I read a bunch of websites then I found Adam's and he said alot things that made sense. Adam and his staff have done some terrific and amazing work, so thanks Adam and and staffΒ Β plusΒ alot of members too that have some great advice I and others will need all the help we can get, lol.

Β 

:wave:Β for now

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, PeterJoe said:

That's c sport for fun, inmidfieldercluding professional players, get paid having fun. I have played soccer all my life, anywhere forward: left, right, or central/center forward. What position/wing do you play, sir?

Playmaker, winger, sometime central midfielder. nice to meet soccer fans here

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, laskeeter said:

Anyone hear anything since 7/13? Β Just wondering, I very very seldom post so hope y'all don't mind this old fart asking a guestion.

Hey Skeeter!

Β 

My normal weekly updates end up in the "Chat Logs" section.

Β 

Here:Β http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/15-chat-logs/

Β 

:twothumbs:Β 

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...