Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heads or Tails! :)

The idea for The Faded Yellow Umbrella was born and has been nourished as a result of my association with and membership in VIP.  Many of the friends I have come to know have been invaluable resources in gaining knowledge and information for furthering my research and increasing my knowledge in developing this dream which is soon to become reality!  Even the name is a result of a "drawing" we held in one of the topics several years ago!  In short,  VIP is MUCH MORE than just wealth protection!

• Upvote 5

"All other VIP members, as soon as the RV is announced - you are automatically upgraded to Platinum".

What lesson am I learning here as a quick-2-b-platinum member? lol. Shouldn't be fast in being a platinum? VIP members automatically upgraded to platinum free. Mr. Adams, I must confess that I get jealous all the time you give discount, but nothing for us quick-2-b-platinum members. Seriously... but lol.

• Upvote 2

Just do the lifetime platinum..that way there is no worries about a card expiring or just missing out n some way. 

I am a fairly new member (thank you) and I am STILL reading. (and ya'all know how much I am on here..:P) Man there is just a ton of information that can be put to use NOW and not have to wait for an RV. 

Not to mention being able to speak openly about these things instead of in the open forum.

Image result for just do it

oh yea...and you get unlimited green emeralds to give out!!!!! FUN!!!!!!

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 14

4 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Just do the lifetime platinum..that way there is no worries about a card expiring or just missing out n some way. 

I am a fairly new member (thank you) and I am STILL reading. (and ya'all know how much I am on here..:P) Man there is just a ton of information that can be put to use NOW and not have to wait for an RV. 

Not to mention being able to speak openly about these things instead of in the open forum.

Image result for just do it

oh yea...and you get unlimited green emeralds to give out!!!!! FUN!!!!!!

Plenty more where that came from.  :D

• Upvote 4

I nearly froze at work, thinking you were gonna' officially announce that the HCL was done and I was gonna' prepare to turn in my resignation.......so, I'll prepare to get myself a ice cold beer at lunchtime to calm my nerves and continue daydreaming instead lmao :lmao: thanks!:cheesehead:

• Upvote 9

17 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Buzzy...I paid for a replacement certificate a couple weeks ago an am still waiting...

I know you are already platinum, but I would encourage everyone who is not to do so if for no other reason than to have the certificate in hand when the RV occurs. I know Julie works her arse off, but getting those mailed out will be a daunting task.

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I know you are already platinum, but I would encourage everyone who is not to do so if for no other reason than to have the certificate in hand when the RV occurs. I know Julie works her arse off, but getting those mailed out will be a daunting task.

What is this certificate you're referring to? Will there be something you have to show when the RV happens?

Thanks in advance! :)

14 minutes ago, acostak said:

What is this certificate you're referring to? Will there be something you have to show when the RV happens?

Thanks in advance! :)

Yes. 

If if you click on the store link, there are three options - 3 month, 5 month, and Platinum (Lifetime). 

If you get the Platinum membership, it never expires and we send out your Certificate right away. 

• Upvote 6

51 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Buzzy...I paid for a replacement certificate a couple weeks ago an am still waiting...

Id guessing she sent you an email to verify your address. Either way, hit the support tab and ask for an update. They usually only take 3 days to arrive, and somebody must sign for it. 

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Freedomwish said:

I nearly froze at work, thinking you were gonna' officially announce that the HCL was done and I was gonna' prepare to turn in my resignation.......so, I'll prepare to get myself a ice cold beer at lunchtime to calm my nerves and continue daydreaming instead lmao :lmao: thanks!:cheesehead:

Same here and this is the 3rd time this week receiving an email from him. So my 7 yr anniversary of being a member is coming up in August. So decided to join VIP for 3 months.

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam,

I had a few questions regarding a cash in strategy, it's a hypothetical since I believe you dont think other currencies are going to RV.  

Im holding a large amount of Dong in addition to my Dinar.  My intention is to cash the Dong in asap since my sources say it will just RV but not rise in value like many believe the dinar is going to.

I will then reinvest it and buy more Dinar and ride the wave of speculation and cash out at the peak to make that spread.  

My questions:

1. Can I gift my Dong to my IBC?  

2. If exchanging in the states,  what's the easiest way to rebuy double digit millions (USD) of new dinar?  A multiple currencies account?  

3. If in Beliz, same #2 question. 

I am buying my Corp VIP today add just became platnium VIP too.  

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, curliecuerose said:

Hi Adam,

I had a few questions regarding a cash in strategy, it's a hypothetical since I believe you dont think other currencies are going to RV.  

Im holding a large amount of Dong in addition to my Dinar.  My intention is to cash the Dong in asap since my sources say it will just RV but not rise in value like many believe the dinar is going to.

I will then reinvest it and buy more Dinar and ride the wave of speculation and cash out at the peak to make that spread.  

My questions:

1. Can I gift my Dong to my IBC?  

2. If exchanging in the states,  what's the easiest way to rebuy double digit millions (USD) of new dinar?  A multiple currencies account?  

3. If in Beliz, same #2 question. 

I am buying my Corp VIP info" rel="">Corp VIP today add just became platnium VIP too.  

Take these to the VIP section please :)

• Upvote 3

I was so impressed with Platinum VIP and OSI I purchased one for each of my children.  My future is based on a sound foundation. My children's foundation will be based on mine. Together I will have a transition plan that we are all actively apart of, with people that have similar values, and that have a common goal.  Can anyone in today's society say that - I can and you can too. It starts with VIP.   :twothumbs:

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I was so impressed with Platinum VIP and OSI I purchased one for each of my children.  My future was is based on a sound foundation. My children's foundation will be based on mine. Together I will have a transition plan that we are all actively apart of, with people that have similar values, and that have a common goal.  Can anyone in today's society say that - I can and you can too. It starts with VIP.   :twothumbs:

Very well said CF!! WH

• Upvote 2

Man I'm sure glad I got in when I did and took care of business years ago (VIP OSI etc...) if you had any doubt, don't doubt, just do it and begin to secure your future cause things are coming to a head and you don't want to be left at the back of the line and have the door shut in your face. 

Thanks again Adam for all you guys and gals are doing to get us ready for the other side :eyebrows: :bagofmoney:

• Upvote 8

59 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I was so impressed with Platinum VIP and OSI I purchased one for each of my children.  My future is based on a sound foundation. My children's foundation will be based on mine. Together I will have a transition plan that we are all actively apart of, with people that have similar values, and that have a common goal.  Can anyone in today's society say that - I can and you can too. It starts with VIP.   :twothumbs:

Awesome Chuck, well said brother :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3