Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - 12 July 2017

Adam Montana

On 7/12/2017 at 10:48 AM, Adam Montana said:

Regarding "deleting the 0's", those statements should always be taken with a grain of salt. The 

most important thing to understand, regarding Iraq, is that they absolutely must play word and 

mind games regarding the timing and final value of any currency change. If they don't keep their 

cards hidden, a speculative run on dinar (much bigger than what our small group has done already)

would crush their ability to raise the value significantly. 

Why would "a speculative run" be a concern? Iraq knows how much Dinar has been printed. They know how much is in there control. Therefore the remaining amount out standing is known, may not know where it is, and there reserves should cover all of the Dinar printed. JMO. Any Dinar that has been destroyed would be a bonus for them. 

1 hour ago, flboy said:

Could someone give me a fairly educated guess on a R.V. Number. .10, .20, .25 cents on the dollar.

Have not thought about this figure in a long time. Just saying and wondering.

Thanks all.

Well, my crystal ball is telling me.......

Seriously, no such thing as an educated guess when it comes to this, if anyone of any credibility knows any sort of date or rate, they're keeping it quiet until the RV. If it comes out at a low number, like 1¢ to 1 dinar (or less, but more than ~1185 dinar to the dollar, give or take), you've made money on your investment, so be happy for that. Let's hope it's much better than that. BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE, OR THE DATE. Anyone who says they do, or anyone who says if it doesn't happen by such and such a date then it will be 2018, or whatever, IS WRONG!! Advice? Just sit back, continue what you're doing, don't count on anything, and go about your life. You can keep an eye on things as we all are, but it'll happen when it happens. Relax, have a nice drink and enjoy your life/family/friends right now!

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, jimbarnhardt said:

Well, my crystal ball is telling me.......

Seriously, no such thing as an educated guess when it comes to this, if anyone of any credibility knows any sort of date or rate, they're keeping it quiet until the RV. If it comes out at a low number, like 1¢ to 1 dinar (or less, but more than ~1185 dinar to the dollar, give or take), you've made money on your investment, so be happy for that. Let's hope it's much better than that. BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE, OR THE DATE. Anyone who says they do, or anyone who says if it doesn't happen by such and such a date then it will be 2018, or whatever, IS WRONG!! Advice? Just sit back, continue what you're doing, don't count on anything, and go about your life. You can keep an eye on things as we all are, but it'll happen when it happens. Relax, have a nice drink and enjoy your life/family/friends right now!

.......REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!......damit..........

Edited by chess
fix it
  • Upvote 3

Funny, I actually met with a reputable psychic last year and she told me it wouldn't RV until after the elections... I guess she meant the Iraq Elections. She also said it would be a 1-1 exchange. Does anyone know when they plan to hold the next elections? Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, 4twenty said:

Funny, I actually met with a reputable psychic last year and she told me it wouldn't RV until after the elections... I guess she meant the Iraq Elections. She also said it would be a 1-1 exchange. Does anyone know when they plan to hold the next elections? Thanks in advance.

.....Iraq's??......but, she should know when!  So, did she buy some dinar?  Did she, thus, go plat VIP....OSI?

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, 4twenty said:

"reputable psychic"......is there such a thing?