Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - 12 July 2017

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As for the BIS having been linked up to the CBI website, it wasn't that way before.

This is a new development though I'm not sure it means very much.

It Means They're Now Linked To The Central Banks Around The World ! :o 

Can U Say International ...

And Not Think About Pancakes ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 12

3 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I just got back from a weekend in Vegas..... dehydrated from the 117 degree temp

I Live In The Desert And The Trick Is To Pour Salt Around The Edge Of The Pool ! :blink:

Then Make A Giant Dinargarita And Jump In ! :cheesehead: 

• Upvote 7

52 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

It Means They're Now Linked To The Central Banks Around The World ! :o 

Can U Say International ...

And Not Think About Pancakes ...

But I thought pancakes is what you all were talking about when you said International, pleaseyou mean it's not?:blink:

• Upvote 4

Hey Coorslite 21.  I can answer question # 2 for you.

GB will have to wait 3 to 5 years minimum before winning another SB.  TB will have to retire from NE before any other NFL team can win a SB.  Please remember, this is a no BS site and we're all just interested in the facts.  No unnecessary hype, or as someone once said,  "Just the facts ma'am".  (Jack Webb, aka Sgt Joe Friday) from Dragnet.

Ha ha

DW Out

If the RV hits this year, I say we all go to the GB @  NE game in 2018.  They don't play each other this year unless they meet in the SB.  They are on the schedule for 2018 but no date has been set.

Go Rv

Go NE

Go GB

PS, I like GB but not as much as NE

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam!  

Many, MANY THANKS to YOU, And Your Staff for All The Hard Working Hours ,You put in here!

I Absolutely Love... Love .......LOVE......That  Super FANTASTIC SENSE Of HUMOR Of YOUR s ! !  !

My BEST To YOU n YOURs  ! ! !   :) ! !

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

but I digress......

Thanks to you and the staff for building a fine community full of unique and valued individuals.  It has been very educational to say the least and even "fun" from time to time.

I do hope at whatever time things transpire that people will see a tax professional first, so they can understand what will be left to work with........take some time....

There are many ways to off set, or , at least reduce the tax liability in the event of a change in value of the IQD.  Each of us will have different circumstances so we will all need to formulate that plan for ourselves as individuals.  It just makes me cringe to see our broken Govt. get any of this.........(perhaps they need to build some more $1200 USD toilet seats.)

Thanks again for a great site and a continued education in so many areas!

I've actually become a huge fan of the new boxer-brief style, in that cotton-polyester blend.

Very light and comfy! :twothumbs:

To the rest of your post - well stated and much appreciated. Everyone should heed that advice. :)

That is why I have come to the conclusion that i must at least share and start activating my dream , with Adam's help we can already start setting it up. I am talking about www.communitycommercials.com  where one cantalk about commercials or activities in their areeas. Will be up soon.

1 hour ago, DWitte said:

Hey Coorslite 21.  I can answer question # 2 for you.

GB will have to wait 3 to 5 years minimum before winning another SB.  TB will have to retire from NE before any other NFL team can win a SB.  Please remember, this is a no BS site and we're all just interested in the facts.  No unnecessary hype, or as someone once said,  "Just the facts ma'am".  (Jack Webb, aka Sgt Joe Friday) from Dragnet.

Ha ha

DW Out

If the RV hits this year, I say we all go to the GB @  NE game in 2018.  They don't play each other this year unless they meet in the SB.  They are on the schedule for 2018 but no date has been set.

Go Rv

Go NE

Go GB

PS, I like GB but not as much as NE

Al those terms sounds like a std or other terms disease

davis loves u

vote for me I get u meds

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Final thought... I'm not sure of the answer to this one, so I'm asking the group.

On the topic of the CBI's updated website, and the possible new-new "test website", it was 

mentioned that the CBI is now listed on the BIS website. ( http://www.bis.org/country/iq.htm ) 

:tiphat: to @blueskyline for posting that!

My question to the group - does anyone know if that's a new development, or were they always 

listed there?

It may or may not be significant, but I am curious.

Yes new, and yes significant IMO.........If you just go back a few years to 2014 the BIS site was only showing links to 60 countries.  This all originates from the 2010 IMF reforms that the US agreed to but didn't pass for  years.  This caused an up rising from the emerging countries who were tired of being kicked around by the west and the establishment.  The BRICS alliance was created along with the AIIB Banking which was to rival the IMF.  Many thought this would eventually replace the financial establishment as we have known it........it still may....

So the BIS and all it represents has been scrambling to get all countries tied into thier system........under their control.  Iraq has been a part of the Central Banking System for a while, just not tied into the rest of the world......as DT stated.........this indicates "international"

Another important piece to the monetary reform puzzle in Iraq IMO...

• Upvote 9

Thanks Adam - can't wait to invest this - diversely, grow this, and set myself and family up for the future!!! Then it's off to help out with various charities, Wounded Warriors, for one, who, really without them this wouldn't be possible!! And many others! GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 3

On 7/12/2017 at 9:48 AM, Adam Montana said:

Final thought... I'm not sure of the answer to this one, so I'm asking the group.

On the topic of the CBI's updated website, and the possible new-new "test website", it was 

mentioned that the CBI is now listed on the BIS website. ( http://www.bis.org/country/iq.htm ) 

:tiphat: to @blueskyline for posting that!

My question to the group - does anyone know if that's a new development, or were they always 

listed there?

It may or may not be significant, but I am curious.

It's been listed since at least April 25, 2011. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20110401000000*/http://www.bis.org/country/iq.htm

• Upvote 4

On 13/7/2017 at 1:28 AM, Botzwana said:

I won´t be there.  I know it is un-American to say...but I hate football.  I prefer professional wrestling.  Put those NFL guys in a steel cage and THEN ya got my attention.

I know what you mean, Botzwana...I'm Italian and I couldn't care less for soccer myself ( add to that that I don't drink / like wine either....) ...And this too is deemed very un-Italian....What can I say? Smile

Thanks Adam for the Update, point this out on your statement on Iraq restrictions 

On 7/12/2017 at 10:48 AM, Adam Montana said:

Iraq is essentially exempt from the exportation restrictions

Iraq against all logic contracted with international oil companies in 2009-10 to have a production capacity of 12 million bpd by 2017. 

• Upvote 2