Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV RUMOR...THIS MONTH

drj

3 hours ago, drj said:

Nope JoeB, it did not.   As stated, that is my first and last post it.

No need to leave, DRJ. There have been way worse rumors, and when I think about them it's hard to imagine anyone would be that stupid. You brought a sliver or light that got some of us through July. Soldier on and we all cross the finish line together.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Agree with all who say it was an honest and heartfelt post, drj.  I do think, however, as this thing heats up, we need to be careful trying to forecast.  Heck, even Adam said in the last chat that if he got a heads up, he would not blab it but would rather get to work.  Adam also said he believes NO ONE will be "in the know" before it suddenly happens.  Rumors are rumors (and this is that section), but we should always remember that they are just that. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I liked your post, don't let it be your last. If you hear something you need to post. Things are heating up.

I do like your August 1st pendulum post, perhaps tomorrow is our lucky day (or later this week)! :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words.  I will post but no more rumors, I will keep it to the news section. 

Dr J

• Upvote 4

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:07 AM, drj said:

This month, July 2017.  I couldn't have made it any simpler in my initial post.  I also clearly stated that it was a RUMOR!

Yes you did drj. There is a big difference here in my mind. You were just stating what you had heard which in turn made me look for potential nuggets related to your post. Now THAT is a great thing for us. You are far from being a guru that is for sure. I really like it when there is posts from members that are just trying to help and be positive. Rumor or otherwise.

Please don't let a few grumpy people take away the chance of hope you gave us.

In the famous words of Charles Shultz, " Your a good man Charlie Brown "

pp

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, drj said:

I do like your August 1st pendulum post, perhaps tomorrow is our lucky day (or later this week)! :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words.  I will post but no more rumors, I will keep it to the news section. 

Dr J

Just hope we will meet up over some pappy van wrinkle and a cigar smoke someday!  Many thanks!! :cheesehead::cigar:

• Upvote 2

Thanks doc!  Appreciate the post.  I love a good rumor from a down to earth, respected member.  

Who knows.... tomorrow parliament is supposed to meet, a pendulum points to Aug 1, Baghdad and Erbil are meeting, and Jesus told Key lime " August".   .....  all sound promising.

Anything Jesus says works for me.  ;)

I just hope he meant in 2017. 😁

• Upvote 4

On 8/5/2017 at 9:48 AM, Shedagal said:

Guys, the CBI is closed on Friday (and Saturday).

Yeah, I know but they haven't bothered to RV the IQD when the CBI is open so let's try it when they're closed and when Sunday rolls around...BOOM!!!

• Upvote 2