Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United Nations calls for the implementation of Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution

HowieC

2 hours ago, presence said:

Theseus,

(I skipped over all the other responses that followed since your rant, so please disregard any redundancy if the following has already been stated by others)

Assuming you are still a member of this site, what is your masters in and what are you getting your doctorate in? I know it's not in etiquette, so please enlighten me.

There are many educated members of this site who have been here s lot longer than me, (Dec.'10) so your comment about people not having long-term fortitude is baseless. A bright friend of mine put things into perspective one day when he said "people often describe other people, places, and things the way they see themselves'. Perhaps it's time you looked inward rather than communicating in the manner you do.. I personally don't know anyone on this site that's 'called an RV' on a particular day of the week repeatedly. My guess is that you are getting this site mixed up with one of the other lesser-quality ones that's out there on the web.

As far as an RV occurring or not -time will tell. In the meantime, I suggest that you learn how to communicate effectively so that you can be on par with others who have a doctrine in the same field as the one that you're pursuing. If it's a degree in a-holes, then you're doing great- really - keep up the good work!

Iraq is poised to complete its journey from being a dictator-led society to one that's an independent and fully functioning capitalist society. It's a very unique scenario - and one that can't be compared to other countries or societies.

There is a chance that the dinar will never increase in value, and there's a chance it will. Regardless of the outcome, do yourself a favor and learn how to be respectful towards others. It might help you in your professional endeavors, and quite possibly, help you live longer.  Peace~

Really? How many on here with the narrative the RV would happen April 30, 2017, or ask is the RV in the budget? Or more recently say that Iraq is ready to RV and should happen before after during ... choose your pick. Remember Adam coming out and speaking on April 30 as a non-RV date? If not check out his threads in April. Why would he even address something like that if it was not the hype at the time. 

How many thought the HCA was the HCL and that Iraq should have RVd? People will deny it now but its in black and white should you choose to look hard enough. Hell, all you have to do is look at my threads telling people it's not. We all hope and dream the RV will happen, but then we face reality. Is Iraq ready to RV? HTake inventory, they have lost money in reserves, they have the SBA which they have missed benchmarks but have been waived. Sure Iraq has resources that are not yet in play. Look at what they need to accomplish, what they have accomplished and then make a determination on whether or not they are ready to RV. MY answer is not at this time, this year or the next year. Maybe after May/June 2019. It's too soon for Iraq to RV, that is my opinion. However, this opinion seems to "piss on people's parades" when it is right in front of them. Dream all you want. Hope all you want. I don't follow the narrative.  If my opinion is wrong so much the better.

Again you stepped into something that happened on another thread and believe the lie that has been promulgated. I will repeat this, in commenting to how long the dinar is taking to RV I merely stated by the time this ends I will have earned those two degrees. Never once did I say anything other than this. I said in this particular thread I am proud of this accomplishment but I have never held it over anyone's head. So if you want to believe the false narrative, keep on keeping on. I know the truth and the two idiots will just keep doing what they are doing whether it's to me or to you. It doesn't matter to them because you are nothing more than words on the screen at this point. 

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

This is without a doubt the LONGEST paragraph I have ever read - as to it's content; I do not have a Dog in this Race. . . yet.

I meant to do that and even the misspellings, syntax errors and grammatical errors were left in. Give them fodder and they will come.

• Downvote 3

What is psychosis?

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. And it is a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are psychotic may have either hallucinations or delusions.

Hallucinations are sensory experiences that occur within the absence of an actual stimulus. For example, a person having an auditory hallucination may hear their mother yelling at them when their mother isn’t around. Or someone having a visual hallucination may see something, like a person in front of them, who isn’t actually there.

The person experiencing psychosis may also have thoughts that are contrary to actual evidence. These thoughts are known as delusions. Some people with psychosis may also experience loss of motivation and social withdrawal.

These experiences can be frightening. They may also cause people who are experiencing psychosis to hurt themselves or others. It is important to see a doctor right away if you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms of psychosis.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I like Botswana and have been on this site off and on for years and last year starting in the early fall I've been reading almost every post everyday because I feel we are close and I want to know what is going on. I have never seen Botswana or Chinadawg ever be rude to anyone else but you Theseus...so obviously it's a personal thing between you three and not based on anything other than when you all had differing opinions... then you all name called and yes I am including you Theseus because you are not innocent either. Just saying. Have a good night everyone and let's have some peace and let's get along. I want to talk about dinar and not see bickering. I get to see and hear enough of that at my job on a daily basis. I don't have a degree but I am smart tooooo! Lol Just my opinion because I like everyone here except for maybe Mr. Nope but not too many people like him I think by now. Lol ;)

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I like Botswana and have been on this site off and on for years and last year starting in the early fall I've been reading almost every post everyday because I feel we are close and I want to know what is going on. I have never seen Botswana or Chinadawg ever be rude to anyone else but you Theseus...so obviously it's a personal thing between you three and not based on anything other than when you all had differing opinions... then you all name called and yes I am including you Theseus because you are not innocent either. Just saying. Have a good night everyone and let's have some peace and let's get along. I want to talk about dinar and not see bickering. I get to see and hear enough of that at my job on a daily basis. I don't have a degree but I am smart tooooo! Lol Just my opinion because I like everyone here except for maybe Mr. Nope but not too many people like him I think by now. Lol ;)

Complete BS.

Here is what the Admin missed but only quoted me. 

Botzwana

·        

·         Members

·         1,010 posts

Posted Tuesday at 02:06 AM · Report post

On 7/11/2017 at 0:33 AM, Theseus said:

So the referendum is not scheduled until SEPTEMBER 25. The way things get done in Iraq, Article 140 won't be implemented until after the referendum and an educated guess is based on the results of the referendum. Just because Mosul is liberated does not mean that ISIS is out of Iraq. They are still along the border between Syria and Iraq, and occupy the town of Hawiji <sp?>. I recall reading once Daesh was out of Iraq then things will be better off. Now this has turned into Mosul? The barbarians are still at the gates.

Again...ChinaDawg continues to be correct.  You piss on all the good news. 

chinadawg

·        

·         Members

·         811 posts

Posted Wednesday at 12:38 AM · Report post

On 7/11/2017 at 2:06 AM, Botzwana said:

BOT,,,It is hard to argue with the white bird,,,he has a masters degree and soon to have a doctors,,,,,I'm pretty sure that will qualifiy him to be a professional Masturbator.

gregp

·         Toppled Tater

·        

·         Members

·         4,472 posts

·         LocationSomewhere in the Okie Hills. Great Fishin. Clean Livin.

Posted Wednesday at 09:49 PM · Report post

On 7/12/2017 at 8:36 PM, Theseus said:

You're right because Kurdistan independence would actually take AWAY value from the dinar. Guess you missed that one, again.

All you need to do is read the article and it's the article that states Sept 25. So unless you are blind stupid and dumb to which I believe you belong in all three categories, it's the Kurds that pissed on everyone's parade.

What a d... bag 

gregp

·         Toppled Tater

·        

·         Members

·         4,472 posts

Posted Wednesday at 09:50 PM · Report post

You're right because Kurdistan independence would actually take AWAY value from the dinar. Guess you missed that one, again.

All you need to do is read the article and it's the article that states Sept 25. So unless you are blind stupid and dumb to which I believe you belong in all three categories, it's the Kurds that pissed on everyone's parade.

More forum cancer

NoviceInvestor

·        

·         Platinum VIP

·        

·         1,029 posts

·         LocationAustralia

Posted 6 hours ago · Report post

10 hours ago, Theseus said:

Look, you guys have claimed this will RV in the past so many times heads have literally spun around to the point of popping off. How about you friggin pay attention to not what you want to hear but what is really going on. Qualifiers as it will happen on a Monday but I am not saying which Monday are no better than dinar pumpers to get money out of you. I recall people went to jail for the shitstorm they threw up regarding pimping for dinars. Hell, the RV was supposed to happen before Ramadangding, then before that April 30 who knows when before that. So far no RV yet and I have and will continue to say there will be no RV in 2017 or 2018. If you can't handle that sell your dinar because you are going to go broke the day after you convert it in like so many windfalls do. Piss off if you don't like the truth. Piss off if the fantasy you've concocted for yourself doesn't meet your friggin emotional expectations. Reality is there is not an RV when so many have said there will be. So far I have been right and the idjits on here that are pimping for the dinar are what 0 and 10 right now? Maybe higher than. Remember the arguments we had before Rammadammadingdong occurred or do you need to be pointed in that direction. Its why a lot of you don't belong in long term investing. You have no friggin fortitude for it. I am proud to have my Masters and I am proud to be earning my Doctorate. So yeah keep the BS coming because its all you will ever be and all you ever were is jealous I choose to make something out of my life instead of sitting on my azz day in day out spooging at the contemplation an RV may happen any moment. Man your balls must be empty by know. You guys keep kleenex in business more than a grieving widow.

Here is an extra 🎺for you to blow or would you like a 📯or a 🎷...

chinadawg

·        

·         Members

·         811 posts

Posted 4 hours ago · Report post

Look, you guys have claimed this will RV in the past so many times heads have literally spun around to the point of popping off. How about you friggin pay attention to not what you want to hear but what is really going on. Qualifiers as it will happen on a Monday but I am not saying which Monday are no better than dinar pumpers to get money out of you. I recall people went to jail for the shitstorm they threw up regarding pimping for dinars. Hell, the RV was supposed to happen before Ramadangding, then before that April 30 who knows when before that. So far no RV yet and I have and will continue to say there will be no RV in 2017 or 2018. If you can't handle that sell your dinar because you are going to go broke the day after you convert it in like so many windfalls do. Piss off if you don't like the truth. Piss off if the fantasy you've concocted for yourself doesn't meet your friggin emotional expectations. Reality is there is not an RV when so many have said there will be. So far I have been right and the idjits on here that are pimping for the dinar are what 0 and 10 right now? Maybe higher than. Remember the arguments we had before Rammadammadingdong occurred or do you need to be pointed in that direction. Its why a lot of you don't belong in long term investing. You have no friggin fortitude for it. I am proud to have my Masters and I am proud to be earning my Doctorate. So yeah keep the BS coming because its all you will ever be and all you ever were is jealous I choose to make something out of my life instead of sitting on my azz day in day out spooging at the contemplation an RV may happen any moment. Man your balls must be empty by know. You guys keep kleenex in business more than a grieving widow.

Anger management problems ???........reach out, there is help available

Abused as a child ???.............reach out, there is help available

Low self esteem,,need attention ??? reach out, there is help available

Just an AZZHOLE ???? no help.......you will die just an AZZHOLE.

drj

·        

·         Platinum VIP

·        

·         886 posts

Posted 2 hours ago · Report post

4 hours ago, chinadawg said:

Well said!

THE FOLLOWING THREAD SHOWS HOW PEOPLE BELIEVE THE CRAP BOT AND CHINA HAVE BEEN SPOUTING AS COMPLETE BS.

Synopsis

·         Platinum VIP

·        

·         Platinum VIP

·        

·         2,885 posts

·         LocationLookin' in the RV Mirror

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YEAH!!!! whatever he just said.  Hope that's not too,"Sarcastic", for the snowflakes

Top Of The Evening To You, LadyGrace'sDaddy!!!  

6 hours ago, idplzr said:

Common sense in life is how a person rises, and life experience is the priceless education. Leaders are born of integrity and the relationships they foster, not of paper. 

Well Said in Your entire post, IDPlzr!

I have found academic credentials and intellect to be a highly ineffectual substitute for Common Sense (Well, OK, too bad Common Sense is not that Common)!

Here is my belief:

"This Country was built strong and defended securely by people with a third grade education or less. Today, this very same Country is being torn down and heavily compromised by people with Ivy League degrees or more. I like the third grader approach."

- Synopsis

I also believe that positive relationships outstrips intelligence any day.

I had a grandfather with a third grade education that turned out to be a very successful farmer. He retired when he was 50 and lived to 84. His wife (my grandmother) was only slightly his younger and lived to a few years over a hundred and lived off of what my grandfather had earned while the three kids got an inheritance.

In all fairness, at the time of my grandfather, third grade graduation exams were really, really tough and I suspect most students graduating from high school would struggle to pass.

However, this rocket scientist was pretty astute....................................

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins103652.html

Stangernan!

chinadawg

·        

·         Members

·         811 posts

Posted 39 minutes ago · Report post

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

idlplzr what you don't realize is that the two morons that continually harangue me for saying on this board something I responded to in another thread. The thread in question was about how this RV had gone on so long. I replied to the particular post I agreed and by the time this RV happened I will have earned both degrees. I was not promulgated them nor was I pointing them out. The achievement was in relationship to the amount of time that will have elapsed. The two idiots don't want to see that instead they want to call names and they get away with it. And like sheeple follow them. I am damn proud of the accomplishments I have earned but I have never once said that those pieces of paper make me any smarter than anyone else. Hell, I know PhDs working at McDonalds. The two morons entered a thread and picked up on the fact I said this. Just like this article shows that these two complete imbeciles (china and botz) never read the article in its entirety. Now people are chastising me for giving a flying f**k and pointing out their actions. They are no more braver than stupid individuals hiding behind a computer. The people who negged followed in line. Have you read this entire thread? Do I not have the right to stand up or do I continue the charade of ignoring them so that they will move on to some other poor sap. I know full well what I am doing. These two run together on this site, and people need to take a closer look at their input on this site. Your eyes will be opened up. So while they are focused on me their aim is not on you or anyone else at the moment. They get off on this. And here is the thing, people don't watch and observe. They follow hence the negs. I am going to get negged for this too but do I care? Nope. The only thing I care about is doing my work well, patiently waiting for the RV to happen and having fun with the imbeciles to bide the time between now and the RV. Never have I once said the RV will never happen, it just won't happen in the next six months. If I am wrong, hey that is great for everyone. Those who have been posting for years and years and allow this crap to continue at as much fault as the two imbeciles on this site. They only input they have is to denigrate. Maybe it's to run people off. Maybe its so they can get their jollies. I have been dealing with people like this for years in different forums. They are innocent. So yeah I will take the heat until they get bored and when they turn their sites onto you, what are you going to do? Sit there and ignore them because you think that is the upper hand? Man if I am scared of these two idiots, and I am not, then something is wrong with them. I have had a fatwa put on my head, I have people tell me they would put a bullet in my brain. I have even had gun put to my forehead. Let me tell you something about my past, My first paid job I was swinging a scythe in 90 degree weather to cut down weeds for the city. I went on to enlist in the Navy where I had training accident that I ened up partially paralyzed until I rehabilited myself in the pool. My lungs were burnt up from O2 toxicity from being in a hyperbaric chamber for 13 hours 610 minutes of it was on pure oxygen. My father said he would disown me if I did not play his game. I fought tooth and nail to get my Bachelor's degree because the VA said I wouldn't be able to this degree or that degree. I started my degree in 1991 I finished my degree in 2012. I have had the VA almost kill me and change my records. My degrees do not make me who I am. I have worked more jobs than you will ever in a lifetime. Through persistance and perseverance I am able to stand before you today. I have been I can never fly or dive again in my life because if I do it could end my life. I have driven through Denver, I have flown to California. I don't have to ever work again in my life, but I choose to. I don't choose to sit around and wait to die like so many do. I make the choice to continue on. After 9-11 happened I faced off with a crowd that would turn your head. I have had so many death threats against my life I lost count long ago. When you have already met death and survived then idiots like these two are just that. I call it like I see it. If you don't like it, sorry bout your luck. My life since I had my accident has been rougher than most but I am grateful for it. It hasn't been rougher than some. I go after what I want and do get it. Sometimes brashfully and sometimes with all the tact in the world. In the end I get what I want because I have the focus and determination that most would give up on when the going got tough. Your words are not for my ears because I know exactly what I do. The little emeralds or rubys are nothing more than that. They mean nothing and symbolize nothing. Do I care one way? Nope. The more rubies I get the prouder I feel because I know people are moved by it. So the two idiots who want to harass me, I think people should look closer at their posts. It is an eye opening experience. The piss on people's parades, I didn't do that. People need to reading lessons because the September 25 is in the article. It wasn't bolded or colored. So the Kurds are the ones who pissed on people's parade. Just like Maliki keeps doing. Think whaty you want, I have said it enough the RV won't happpen in 2017 nor 2018. Hell the last thread that I said this in, all kinds of people attacked me and were sure the RV would happen either before or after Rammadingdong. Guess they were wrong, again. So if you want to enter a conversation in the middle go ahead. However, you shouldn't believe everything you hear at that point in the conversation because what these two idiots are harping on me about is no less fake than what CNN puts out night after night. People bought into the narrative and if you tell a lie long enough to enough people they believe it. You sir, while I don't know you, have bought into the lie they promulgate. I finish my doctorate in 2019. I have never said anything other than I am proud to have accomplished that feat and that this RV has gone long enough I will have earned those degrees. So before go spouting off that I think I am above others and saying I am better because I have these degrees they need to think twice before reacting to something they know nothing about. People need to reread this thread. Find the offense lodged against me to start this whole thing and then think I m some sort of delusional nut case need to check themselves before they hurt themselves. My point being idlplzr you spoke too soon and to the wrong person. Because there always be someone who has had it worse. I am glad you are who you are today. Will you be that way tomorrow? Only God makes that decision. The discussion didn't start here nor will it finish here. BEcause believe me I get booted from this site, their actions will just migrate to someone else. And that you can take to the bank.

Thanks for reminding me,,,I knew I had left one other possibilty off my list.

Psychotic...........reach out, there is help available.

·          

Botzwana

·        

·         Members

·         1,010 posts

Posted 36 minutes ago · Report post

Wow.  Let´s see here.  I have been a member here since 2010.  Have I attacked other members in all those years?  oh, I think I hear crickets now.

Take this to the bank.  You are a negative weirdo.

chinadawg

·        

·         Members

·         811 posts

Posted 22 minutes ago · Report post

What is psychosis?

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. And it is a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are psychotic may have either hallucinations or delusions.

are sensory experiences that occur Hallucinationswithin the absence of an actual stimulus. For example, a person having an auditory hallucination may hear their mother yelling at them when their mother isn’t around. Or someone having a visual hallucination may see something, like a person in front of them, who isn’t actually there.

The person experiencing psychosis may also have thoughts that are contrary to actual evidence. These thoughts are known as delusions. Some people with psychosis may also experience loss of motivation and social withdrawal.

These experiences can be frightening. They may also cause people who are experiencing psychosis to hurt themselves or others. It is important to see a doctor right away if you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms of psychosis.

Did you get all of that? Now, do I need to further my case? I could copy and paste the original thread to which I respond to how long the RV is taking if you want to where this started.

Edited by Theseus

3 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Complete BS.

Here is what the Admin missed but only quoted me. 

Botzwana

·        

·         Members

·         1,010 posts

Posted Tuesday at 02:06 AM · Report post

On 7/11/2017 at 0:33 AM, Theseus said:

So the referendum is not scheduled until SEPTEMBER 25. The way things get done in Iraq, Article 140 won't be implemented until after the referendum and an educated guess is based on the results of the referendum. Just because Mosul is liberated does not mean that ISIS is out of Iraq. They are still along the border between Syria and Iraq, and occupy the town of Hawiji <sp?>. I recall reading once Daesh was out of Iraq then things will be better off. Now this has turned into Mosul? The barbarians are still at the gates.

chinadawg

·        

·         Members

·         811 posts

Posted Wednesday at 12:38 AM · Report post

On 7/11/2017 at 2:06 AM, Botzwana said:

BOT,,,It is hard to argue with the white bird,,,he has a masters degree and soon to have a doctors,,,,,I'm pretty sure that will qualifiy him to be a professional Masturbator.

gregp

·         Toppled Tater

·        

·         Members

·         4,472 posts

Posted Wednesday at 09:49 PM · Report post

What a d... bag 

gregp

·         Toppled Tater

·        

·         Members

·         4,472 posts

Posted Wednesday at 09:50 PM · Report post

More forum cancer

NoviceInvestor

·        

·         Platinum VIP

·        

·         1,029 posts

·         LocationAustralia

Posted 6 hours ago · Report post

Here is an extra 🎺for you to blow or would you like a 📯or a 🎷...

chinadawg

·        

·         Members

·         811 posts

Posted 4 hours ago · Report post

drj

·        

·         Platinum VIP

·        

·         886 posts

4 hours ago, chinadawg said:

Well said!

THE FOLLOWING THREAD SHOWS HOW PEOPLE BELIEVE THE CRAP BOT AND CHINA HAVE BEEN SPOUTING AS COMPLETE BS.

Synopsis

·         Platinum VIP

·        

·         Platinum VIP

·        

·         2,885 posts

·         LocationLookin' in the RV Mirror

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YEAH!!!! whatever he just said.  Hope that's not too,"Sarcastic", for the snowflakes

Top Of The Evening To You, LadyGrace'sDaddy!!!  

6 hours ago, idplzr said:

Common sense in life is how a person rises, and life experience is the priceless education. Leaders are born of integrity and the relationships they foster, not of paper. 

Well Said in Your entire post, IDPlzr!

I have found academic credentials and intellect to be a highly ineffectual substitute for Common Sense (Well, OK, too bad Common Sense is not that Common)!

Here is my belief:

"This Country was built strong and defended securely by people with a third grade education or less. Today, this very same Country is being torn down and heavily compromised by people with Ivy League degrees or more. I like the third grader approach."

- Synopsis

I also believe that positive relationships outstrips intelligence any day.

I had a grandfather with a third grade education that turned out to be a very successful farmer. He retired when he was 50 and lived to 84. His wife (my grandmother) was only slightly his younger and lived to a few years over a hundred and lived off of what my grandfather had earned while the three kids got an inheritance.

In all fairness, at the time of my grandfather, third grade graduation exams were really, really tough and I suspect most students graduating from high school would struggle to pass.

However, this rocket scientist was pretty astute....................................

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins103652.html

Stangernan!

chinadawg

·        

·         Members

·         811 posts

Posted 39 minutes ago · Report post

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

idlplzr what you don't realize is that the two morons that continually harangue me for saying on this board something I responded to in another thread. The thread in question was about how this RV had gone on so long. I replied to the particular post I agreed and by the time this RV happened I will have earned both degrees. I was not promulgated them nor was I pointing them out. The achievement was in relationship to the amount of time that will have elapsed. The two idiots don't want to see that instead they want to call names and they get away with it. And like sheeple follow them. I am damn proud of the accomplishments I have earned but I have never once said that those pieces of paper make me any smarter than anyone else. Hell, I know PhDs working at McDonalds. The two morons entered a thread and picked up on the fact I said this. Just like this article shows that these two complete imbeciles (china and botz) never read the article in its entirety. Now people are chastising me for giving a flying f**k and pointing out their actions. They are no more braver than stupid individuals hiding behind a computer. The people who negged followed in line. Have you read this entire thread? Do I not have the right to stand up or do I continue the charade of ignoring them so that they will move on to some other poor sap. I know full well what I am doing. These two run together on this site, and people need to take a closer look at their input on this site. Your eyes will be opened up. So while they are focused on me their aim is not on you or anyone else at the moment. They get off on this. And here is the thing, people don't watch and observe. They follow hence the negs. I am going to get negged for this too but do I care? Nope. The only thing I care about is doing my work well, patiently waiting for the RV to happen and having fun with the imbeciles to bide the time between now and the RV. Never have I once said the RV will never happen, it just won't happen in the next six months. If I am wrong, hey that is great for everyone. Those who have been posting for years and years and allow this crap to continue at as much fault as the two imbeciles on this site. They only input they have is to denigrate. Maybe it's to run people off. Maybe its so they can get their jollies. I have been dealing with people like this for years in different forums. They are innocent. So yeah I will take the heat until they get bored and when they turn their sites onto you, what are you going to do? Sit there and ignore them because you think that is the upper hand? Man if I am scared of these two idiots, and I am not, then something is wrong with them. I have had a fatwa put on my head, I have people tell me they would put a bullet in my brain. I have even had gun put to my forehead. Let me tell you something about my past, My first paid job I was swinging a scythe in 90 degree weather to cut down weeds for the city. I went on to enlist in the Navy where I had training accident that I ened up partially paralyzed until I rehabilited myself in the pool. My lungs were burnt up from O2 toxicity from being in a hyperbaric chamber for 13 hours 610 minutes of it was on pure oxygen. My father said he would disown me if I did not play his game. I fought tooth and nail to get my Bachelor's degree because the VA said I wouldn't be able to this degree or that degree. I started my degree in 1991 I finished my degree in 2012. I have had the VA almost kill me and change my records. My degrees do not make me who I am. I have worked more jobs than you will ever in a lifetime. Through persistance and perseverance I am able to stand before you today. I have been I can never fly or dive again in my life because if I do it could end my life. I have driven through Denver, I have flown to California. I don't have to ever work again in my life, but I choose to. I don't choose to sit around and wait to die like so many do. I make the choice to continue on. After 9-11 happened I faced off with a crowd that would turn your head. I have had so many death threats against my life I lost count long ago. When you have already met death and survived then idiots like these two are just that. I call it like I see it. If you don't like it, sorry bout your luck. My life since I had my accident has been rougher than most but I am grateful for it. It hasn't been rougher than some. I go after what I want and do get it. Sometimes brashfully and sometimes with all the tact in the world. In the end I get what I want because I have the focus and determination that most would give up on when the going got tough. Your words are not for my ears because I know exactly what I do. The little emeralds or rubys are nothing more than that. They mean nothing and symbolize nothing. Do I care one way? Nope. The more rubies I get the prouder I feel because I know people are moved by it. So the two idiots who want to harass me, I think people should look closer at their posts. It is an eye opening experience. The piss on people's parades, I didn't do that. People need to reading lessons because the September 25 is in the article. It wasn't bolded or colored. So the Kurds are the ones who pissed on people's parade. Just like Maliki keeps doing. Think whaty you want, I have said it enough the RV won't happpen in 2017 nor 2018. Hell the last thread that I said this in, all kinds of people attacked me and were sure the RV would happen either before or after Rammadingdong. Guess they were wrong, again. So if you want to enter a conversation in the middle go ahead. However, you shouldn't believe everything you hear at that point in the conversation because what these two idiots are harping on me about is no less fake than what CNN puts out night after night. People bought into the narrative and if you tell a lie long enough to enough people they believe it. You sir, while I don't know you, have bought into the lie they promulgate. I finish my doctorate in 2019. I have never said anything other than I am proud to have accomplished that feat and that this RV has gone long enough I will have earned those degrees. So before go spouting off that I think I am above others and saying I am better because I have these degrees they need to think twice before reacting to something they know nothing about. People need to reread this thread. Find the offense lodged against me to start this whole thing and then think I m some sort of delusional nut case need to check themselves before they hurt themselves. My point being idlplzr you spoke too soon and to the wrong person. Because there always be someone who has had it worse. I am glad you are who you are today. Will you be that way tomorrow? Only God makes that decision. The discussion didn't start here nor will it finish here. BEcause believe me I get booted from this site, their actions will just migrate to someone else. And that you can take to the bank.

Thanks for reminding me,,,I knew I had left one other possibilty off my list.

Psychotic...........reach out, there is help available.

·          

Botzwana

·        

·         Members

·         1,010 posts

Posted 36 minutes ago · Report post

Wow.  Let´s see here.  I have been a member here since 2010.  Have I attacked other members in all those years?  oh, I think I hear crickets now.

Take this to the bank.  You are a negative weirdo.

chinadawg

·        

·         Members

·         811 posts

Posted 22 minutes ago · Report post

What is psychosis?

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. And it is a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are psychotic may have either hallucinations or delusions.

are sensory experiences that occur Hallucinationswithin the absence of an actual stimulus. For example, a person having an auditory hallucination may hear their mother yelling at them when their mother isn’t around. Or someone having a visual hallucination may see something, like a person in front of them, who isn’t actually there.

Now, do I need to further my case? I could copy and paste the original thread if you want to where this started.

H'mmm , Interesting,,,,,do you ever feel depression during these fit throwing episodes ?

• Upvote 3

Theseus, it appears from your statements you have endured challenge in life and stood again. Admirable. Maybe taking the high road and not getting sucked into schoolyard fights and name calling would serve better? Why give others ammunition to get you worked up? Just a thought, not a dig.

In life we all face the challenge of being brought to our knees one time or another. It's the grace in which we stand back up that defines us in the eyes of our peers.

God puts obstacles in our lives to teach, and when we are knocked down, it reminds us to look up to Him.

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 6

This is the conversation being alluded to here.  

Notice the first post I quote Bot for saying I should be doing other things. Never did I play up my degrees in this thread. So people going to continue to believe a lie or be convinced that I have said all along I was responding to a post someone else made as to length of the RV is taking.

Theseus

·        

·         Members

·         1,045 posts

Posted April 26 (edited) · Report post

On 4/26/2017 at 6:01 PM, Botzwana said:

That is right Climber....Which is why I wonder why he keeps coming here...If I thought it was in 2019, I would be involved with other things.  But hey, that´s me.

I am involved in other things, I have earned a Master degree and now working on my Doctor of Business Administration, both in Business Intelligence.  And this is since I have joined this site. I expect to have my DBA in Business Intelligence before the RV happens.

Botzwana

·        

·         Members

·         1,011 posts

Posted April 26 · Report post

On 4/26/2017 at 6:12 PM, Theseus said:

I am involved in other things, I have earned a Master degree and now working on my Doctor of Business Administration, both in Business Intelligence.  And this is since I have joined this site. I expect to have my DBA in Business Intelligence before the RV happens.

I got a doctorate in Thugology....Doctor of thugonomics...but that was before I came here.

Botzwana

·        

·         Members

·         1,011 posts

Thank you pony!  Theseus is quite the crapstirrer isn´t he?

chinadawg

·        

·         Members

·         813 posts

Anyone that has to come on  forum and tries to talk down to grown ups and tell them how smart he is and reminds them of his Masters and Doctors degrees has serious social issues in my book,,,More than likely could never make the football team , never dated the cheerleader, could only blow his horn from the band stand and is still BLOWING it today.

By the way, I did date the cheerleader, a NY Jets Cheerleader in '97. She lived in Boston and she had her own dance studio. Didn't want to have children so I broke it off. The football team and the wrestling team were constantly asking me to join but was prohibited by my parents at the time fearing injury because my idiot older brother got hurt. 

So I guess that put your theory to shambles huh?

• Downvote 3

What is bipolar disorder?

Do you sometimes feel more energetic than usual or even unstoppable — and at other times feel extremely drained or as if you have absolutely no energy? Have you noticed that sometimes you feel as if you could do anything, and at other times you feel down or depressed? Are there days when you barely need to sleep to feel refreshed, and other days when all you can do is sleep? If so, these might be symptoms of bipolar disorder.

Bipolar disorder is different from the good days and bad days that everyone has. People with bipolar disorder experience very intense mood states that are a drastic change from their usual mood and behavor. Bipolar disorder includes both "highs" (feeling almost supercharged with tremendous euphoria, optimism, and energy) and "lows" (feeling down, sad, and without energy or interest in doing much of anything).

These high and low periods may happen separately, or there may be periods that have the elements of both. The high and low periods may last for hours, days, weeks, or even months. While some people find these high periods enjoyable, they may also feel extremely irritable or be easily angered during these periods. Bipolar disorder can make it very difficult to function at work or in social settings. It can also cause strain on family and personal relationships .

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Not liking the truth are we dawg? Ah soo vewy sowy.

Theseus ... I have read your posts and noted its content and it saddens me to think that you are spoiling a darn good site and character assassinating the opinions and positivity of others here on this site. And yes, you may be studying for two degrees and you are quick to tell us that and I hope you complete them with honours but you will find when you get out in the "real world" those degrees will merely be a be something that you will say that you have done and accomplished for you. You will still have to be outstanding and stand out from the others who are being interviewed for the same job to get the position.  I have been in my own business for many long years and I know what an employer looks for in prospective employee and from what I have read here today I don't think you would make my short list. Each and every person on this site has a story of life to tell and each and every journey would be fascinating and interesting and challenging and  they all know the value of hard work and tough times and the nicest thing is they respect and encourage the opinions of their fellow members and they are not afraid to dream.. So please if may Sir remind that before you criticise others walk a mile in their shoes and then you understand the meaning of humility.. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'm thinking about taking wagers on the over/under of when a mod will shut this topic down.  For a small percentage of the fees of course.. :eyebrows: Where's Thug? We need more humor.

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Theseus ... I have read your posts and noted its content and it saddens me to think that you are spoiling a darn good site and character assassinating the opinions and positivity of others here on this site. And yes, you may be studying for two degrees and you are quick to tell us that and I hope you complete them with honours but you will find when you get out in the "real world" those degrees will merely be a be something that you will say that you have done and accomplished for you. You will still have to be outstanding and stand out from the others who are being interviewed for the same job to get the position.  I have been in my own business for many long years and I know what an employer looks for in prospective employee and from what I have read here today I don't think you would make my short list. Each and every person on this site has a story of life to tell and each and every journey would be fascinating and interesting and challenging and  they all know the value of hard work and tough times and the nicest thing is they respect and encourage the opinions of their fellow members and they are not afraid to dream.. So please if may Sir remind that before you criticise others walk a mile in their shoes and then you understand the meaning of humility.. 

Well put. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1