Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi...Reform By End Of Week.

Luigi1

I wouldn't be able to retire if it only came out to .10 because I am too young but it would give me enough money to work with to do something. I was thinking about buying up rental properties and make my living that way if the RV wasn't high enough for me to retire. 10 rental properties would gross around $96,000 - $100,000 per year where I live. Then I would have to put all the rental properties under an LLC in just in case I ever get sued by a tenant but that would be my plan. If it RV's 1:1 I'd be set for life if I managed it well. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, MisterNope said:

See even Abadi lies to you.

I saw that you were that keepem guy

very fnnn negative

i am really starting to get bored of you being so negative

talk to me

were u beaten as a child?

caught me with your wife?

or just why not be civil and semi normal

i am semi fyi

talk to all of us

this group the way they all are

love everyone

except dwitte 

he only loves Davis 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, MisterNope said:

Does semi- normal mean blowing green kisses at hopium and shaking pom-poms while yelling GO RV!?

U Can - But U Really Didn't Need Need Those High Heels ! :o 

Unless U Had Wanted Luigi Looking Up Ur Dress ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

Iraqi TV is broadcasting the governor of the CBI stating that victory regarding the economic reforms throughout all of Iraq will be in the next few days. (Woo Hoo!)

He also reportedly stated that the IMF support would cease if this completion did not actually happen. (Woo Hoo again.

Citizens in specific areas can not confirm release of lower denoms, they are saying the supplementary budget must be passed.

PM Abadi is projecting passing of the budget by the end of the month, however, Parliament is supposed to have it on the agenda tomorrow for consideration and disposition.

It is anticipated that once the vote is passed, the lower denoms and a revalued rate should appear. (Woo Hoo a 3rd time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 7/10/2017 at 2:55 PM, txwWrestling said:

I have a question about this a little off topic. I understand in the beginning people pumping and maybe getting kickbacks by throwing dates and its happening this week or today etc. I am sure a bunch of people got on the train and spent money to buy more. My question is SOOOO many years into this, is this still happening? Or is this just going on for the "fame" people wanting to be looked at like being important etc. Or maybe there are people that are still spending every $ on more dinars. I haven't purchased anymore in years. I don't have many compared to others I know but I do know if it goes up .10-$1.00 I will be bill free to a long time! Luigi I know you are just the messenger! What about you all, are you still buying dinars?

I may be buying some for my son as a wedding present. Likely around 500,000 on account of I do not think I can afford anymore at this time.