Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 7-12-2017

TexasGranny

Two questions.

1) If Mosul is actually liberated as per this thread:

What is your take on this as far as it pertains to RV? Just a stepping stone, or a final (major) piece of the puzzle sliding into place? 

2) In this thread: 

There is an article linked from November 2016 (not 2017) that talks about the Iraq banks "applying the certified standards internationally" (to prevent money laundering/funding of terrorist groups) but it also states:

The governor of the Central Bank and the Agency... and pointed out that the bank will start applying the certified standards internationally in this regard the beginning of December next, with the exception that the process of removing zeros from the local process requires the availability of appropriate conditions, including the general stability in the country, he pointed out that the bank continues to technical preparations in this regard.

And on the application of the process of deleting the zeros of the Iraqi currency, confirmed the Keywords, that 'the CBI did not specify a date for the deletion of zeros from the currency dinar', noting that 'subject to availability of appropriate conditions, including the general stability in the country.'

He stressed the central bank governor and the agency, the need to 'ensure the success of the process of deleting the zeros requirements before starting out, so the central bank will continue technical preparations in order to be practical fit when deciding deletion'.

Do you feel there is any credibility to this article RE: deleting the zeroes? And what do you think about how these training programs the banks are implementing RE: anti-money laundering and spotting funding of terrorist organizations fit into RV? I understand it's just your opinion, but I would value hearing your thoughts and take on it. 

• Upvote 5

Well Adam, My opinion has changed and I feel fairly safe with it. I do believe that our ride will soon be over and all of us can start changing our dreams into plans. As of this writing I haven't seen the official announcement, but Abadi is in Mosul so that is a very good sign. Both them and us have come a long way over the years waiting for the RV.

So Adam, your work and efforts are about to pay off, and you along with the rest of us members should be eligible for "Sainthood" for our patience ( lol ).

Well Dinar Vets I believe that this is what we have been waiting for.

Come on RV!!!:bravo:

Countryroads

• Upvote 2

Adam

So I could ask the usual ones......

Boxers or Briefs??.....

When will GB win the SB again???....

Why aren't Hilary and Obama in jail........

but I digress......

Thanks to you and the staff for building a fine community full of unique and valued individuals.  It has been very educational to say the least and even "fun" from time to time.

I do hope at whatever time things transpire that people will see a tax professional first, so they can understand what will be left to work with........take some time....

There are many ways to off set, or , at least reduce the tax liability in the event of a change in value of the IQD.  Each of us will have different circumstances so we will all need to formulate that plan for ourselves as individuals.  It just makes me cringe to see our broken Govt. get any of this.........(perhaps they need to build some more $1200 USD toilet seats.)

Thanks again for a great site and a continued education in so many areas!

CL21

• Upvote 3

Hello Adam!

I recently read a post, between two blind men picking a fight with each other. 

However, one of them was talking about a float in reference to the Iraqi economy & specifically the Dinar itself.

My question to you is; How valid, do you believe a float to be, and if it is valid, what value would you believe them to place on their monetary system?

3 minutes ago, Argyll said:

Hello Adam!

I recently read a post, between two blind men picking a fight with each other. 

However, one of them was talking about a float in reference to the Iraqi economy & specifically the Dinar itself.

My question to you is; How valid, do you believe a float to be, and if it is valid, what value would you believe them to place on their monetary system?

I am not sure Adam knows Braille but that is a good question !

pp

• Upvote 2

• kcw locked this topic