Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump's Approval Rating Nearing Record-Low in His Favorite Poll

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

No I didn't. But may I suggest to you that you seriously reconsider your sources. CNN :lmao:

Our own ClownNewsNetwork compliment of Thuggs has way more credibility. 

And to my knowledge none of those supposed protests were violent. 

Are you seriously questioning the credibility of our beloved Thugs?......for shame.  :shakehead:  And you say I have a learning disability.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Actually, you used him as a benchmark to judge CNN.....you did quite the opposite, my friend.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

You know what, you have just presented a clear example of the problem in understanding here. I liken this example to, you see the glass is half empty where is I see the glass is half-full. The only comparison I was making to Thuggs News Network and CNN was the fact that both their initials are the same. And of course that clown News Network sponsored by Thuggs is far more a legitimate source of news. Thus, showing the superiority of our local clown and his Network as opposed to the laughable inferiority of the Clinton News Network system. A network news system that has long since been proven to be a complete joke.

nevertheless, like all liberals you have zero sense of humor and failed to see the humorous side of my statement. In that you have no humor you fail to know that you're filled with anger and hatred and cannot understand the realities of this world. Let go of the hatred, let go of the anger and maybe that trigonometry of terrain will become more understandable:lol:

• Upvote 5

You know what, you have just presented a clear example of the problem in understanding here. I liken this example to, you see the glass is half empty where is I see the glass is half-full. The only comparison I was making to Thuggs News Network and CNN was the fact that both their initials are the same. And of course that clown News Network sponsored by Thuggs is far more a legitimate source of news. Thus, showing the superiority of our local clown and his Network as opposed to the laughable inferiority of the Clinton News Network system. A network news system that has long since been proven to be a complete joke.

nevertheless, like all liberals you have zero sense of humor and failed to see the humorous side of my statement. In that you have no humor you fail to know that you're filled with anger and hatred and cannot understand the realities of this world. Let go of the hatred, let go of the anger and maybe that trigonometry of terrain will become more understandable:lol:

Pissy this morning, eh?.....Careful of that edge, Brother Love.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Pissy this morning, eh?.....Careful of that edge, Brother Love.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

On contrary my good friend. Today is my wife's birthday and I'm very happy for that. And the Lord loves me and reveals to me the mysteries of his Holy Word everyday. Life is good.

however, I wasn't going to allow you to get me into a fight with my friend Thug. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and I love his sense of humor.

• Upvote 5

On contrary my good friend. Today is my wife's birthday and I'm very happy for that. And the Lord loves me and reveals to me the mysteries of his Holy Word everyday. Life is good.

however, I wasn't going to allow you to get me into a fight with my friend Thug. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and I love his sense of humor.

Well then, Happy Birthday to Lady Grace's Momma....hope it's a good one.  

As far as Thug...he's friends to us all and far too good of a person to wander into this political crap hole.  You made it about Thugs.....I just called you on it.  That said, enjoy your wife's special day, Bro.   :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

Really boston angler. Really !!!! You take one line out of the entire comment LGD wrote  .... " and neither can I recall a single kkk  rally in recent history ... " truncate it. Somehow edit it by excluding the rest of that sentence and placing a "." there . Of course you copied it from my post , which was a complete unedited copy of LGD's original statement . To what end , to lay the ground work towards painting LDG or me as some sort of a racist. You quoting CNN too. In case you haven't noticed it yet this site contains for the most part highly intelligent people on all sides of the political spectrum that do not need to resort to the unintelligent cheap fascist hate tactics that you do. Take something someone said, out of context, and twist it up to serve your nafarious ways. A tactic right out of the leftist Marxist CNN dedicated watchers play book.Try and label the other guys something really really bad before anyone realizes b.a. is describing all of his own personality traits. Perhaps it is time to get the mods in on the tactics you employ.  By the way folks read LDG post above for your own, and see for yourself IN CONTEXT what  LDG originally posted, then the complete unedited version of the copy I posted of LDG's comment. Then decide for yourself . 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 7

29 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Really boston angler. Really !!!! You take one line out of the entire comment LGD wrote  .... " and neither can I recall a single kkk  rally in recent history ... " truncate it. Somehow edit it by excluding the rest of that sentence and placing a "." there . Of course you copied it from my post , which was a complete unedited copy of LGD's original statement . To what end , to lay the ground work towards painting LDG or me as some sort of a racist. You quoting CNN too. In case you haven't noticed it yet this site contains for the most part highly intelligent people on all sides of the political spectrum that do not need to resort to the unintelligent cheap fascist hate tactics that you do. Take something someone said, out of context, and twist it up to serve your nafarious ways. A tactic right out of the leftist Marxist CNN dedicated watchers play book.Try and label the other guys something really really bad before anyone realizes b.a. is describing all of his own personality traits. Perhaps it is time to get the mods in on the tactics you employ.  By the way folks read LDG post above for your own, and see for yourself IN CONTEXT what  LDG originally posted, then the complete unedited version of the copy I posted of LDG's comment. Then decide for yourself . 

NYK I was going to take pieces of your statement and bold, but as I began to read I couldn't just bold bits and pieces, It wouldn't do justice to what you wrote, and what so many here are thinking and wish others wouldn't just open their eyes to what is happening.  This was deliberate distortion on BA's part.  This is exactly what the crooked media does on an everyday basis.  ;)

• Upvote 4

Thank you b.a.  You made me look back at LGD's post. I can see how his line that you still took out of context could be read as supporting kkk. On that point alone thank you.

I simply find it hard to believe that is what LDG ment. Imho. Imho LDG was trying to say that the moral and Christian people of the USA on the left and right have effectively stomped down the sphere of influence of the ultra stupid kkk had. So much so that you hardly ever hear of kkk  gatherings.  And when you do and people , like me, go to counter protest the kkk and their ideology, that you never 

hear that the counter protesters drive trucks through the pro kkk gaggle of idiots. The only reason you still have them around is the constitution that is currently interpreting even hate speech as protected speech. I hope LGD reads this and comments one way or the other on it. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

NYK I was going to take pieces of your statement and bold, but as I began to read I couldn't just bold bits and pieces, It wouldn't do justice to what you wrote, and what so many here are thinking and wish others wouldn't just open their eyes to what is happening.  This was deliberate distortion on BA's part.  This is exactly what the crooked media does on an everyday basis.  ;)

Thank you Pattyangel I couldn't agree with you more.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Thank you b.a.  You made me look back at LGD's post. I can see how his line that you still took out of context could be read as supporting kkk. On that point alone thank you.

I simply find it hard to believe that is what LDG ment. Imho. Imho LDG was trying to say that the moral and Christian people of the USA on the left and right have effectively stomped down the sphere of influence of the ultra stupid kkk had. So much so that you hardly ever hear of kkk  gatherings.  And when you do and people , like me, go to counter protest the kkk and their ideology, that you never 

hear that the counter protesters drive trucks through the pro kkk gaggle of idiots. The only reason you still have them around is the constitution that is currently interpreting even hate speech as protected speech. I hope LGD reads this and comments one way or the other on it. 

I did read it and totally concur. It seems clearly that everyone else also understood my meaning. And sadly, as George perfectly points out, I suspect that B/A also understood, but would rather continue with displays of deception and hatred. 

So Sad .

• Upvote 4

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I did read it and totally concur. It seems clearly that everyone else also understood my meaning. And sadly, as George perfectly points out, I suspect that B/A also understood, but would rather continue with displays of deception and hatred. 

So Sad .

Sad truly sad. Give my best to your family. God bless.

• Upvote 4

You guys make me laugh... So the KKK isn't real, and they didn't meet... That's what LGD said... As for violence, like you clowns, I would run the KKK down with my giant RAM pick-up if they came down my street.... They have a right to march just like anybody, but if I'm going to be like you jerks, who want to run down anyone you disagree with, I guess I have the right to fantasize just like you.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

18 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You guys make me laugh... So the KKK isn't real, and they didn't meet... That's what LGD said... As for violence, like you clowns, I would run the KKK down with my giant RAM pick-up if they came down my street.... They have a right to march just like anybody, but if I'm going to be like you jerks, who want to run down anyone you disagree with, I guess I have the right to fantasize just like you.

B/A

Easy now, B/A.....Nobody needs to be running down anybody, physically or emotionally.  The fact remains, Donald's approval numbers from his favorite go-to polling place, Rasmussen, are in the tank, and you brought that information to this forum.  Be honest, what did you think was going to happen?....his supporters were going to roll over and admit it?  That was never going to happen and then in the process it got personal.  Chalk it up to a life lesson and move on.  Besides, another Rasmussen poll should be coming out anytime.  :eyebrows:  Shabs.....voice of reason.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So Sad .

59 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Sad truly sad. Give my best to your family. God bless.

I never thought LGD was a supporter of the KKK. I think much more highly of LGD than that. We may disagree on politics, but I think we are on the same side when it comes to the human-kind. Personally I would have to say that no one on this board would support those sick mothers..

B/A

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Easy now, B/A.....Nobody needs to be running down anybody, physically or emotionally.  The fact remains, Donald's approval numbers from his favorite go-to polling place, Rasmussen, are in the tank, and you brought that information to this forum.  Be honest, what did you think was going to happen?....his supporters were going to roll over and admit it?  That was never going to happen and then in the process it got personal.  Chalk it up to a life lesson and move on.  Besides, another Rasmussen poll should be coming out anytime.  :eyebrows:  Shabs.....voice of reason.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

I didn't think they would admit defeat and I understand that. It takes time to admit you have been conned. It has happened to all of us at on time or another...

B/A

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

No that's not what I said. I said I haven't heard of any recent KKK rallies. And if you think a bunch of left wing thugs dressed up like a bunch of wanabe Hicks claiming to be the KKK because they're carrying Confederate flag is the KKK then you're as stupid as stupid does.

I grew up Biloxi Mississippi I've seen KKK rallies and I can tell you they don't dress like Hicks they wear white sheets and white sheets over their heads and they most certainly do not give the Nazi salute.

The Klu Klux Klan is a left-wing Democrat organization designed to be the military operation for the Democratic Party. But at the time of their founding even the Democratic party would not have Associated themselves with Nazism. Although now I question that. If you're going to quote me get it right, if you can't do that, if you're incapable of reading comprehension skills then choose not to quote me please.

• Upvote 2

No that's not what I said. I said I haven't heard of any recent KKK rallies. And if you think a bunch of left wing thugs dressed up like a bunch of wanabe Hicks claiming to be the KKK because they're carrying Confederate flag is the KKK then you're as stupid as stupid does.

I grew up Biloxi Mississippi I've seen KKK rallies and I can tell you they don't dress like Hicks they wear white sheets and white sheets over their heads and they most certainly do not give the Nazi salute.

The Klu Klux Klan is a left-wing Democrat organization designed to be the military operation for the Democratic Party. But at the time of their founding even the Democratic party would not have Associated themselves with Nazism. Although now I question that. If you're going to quote me get it right, if you can't do that, if you're incapable of reading comprehension skills then choose not to quote me please.

Well I just mentioned I know you are not in line with those idiots. I know you are a better man than that. But claiming the KKK is a democratic conspiracy is kind of funny... They hate, black, jews, catholics, *** men and women and the list goes on and on... No lefty would even know how to pretend to hate as much as those clowns. As for Nazi, yes here in Tennessee, they do align themselves with some of the basic Nazi believes... They do believe in a superior race. White Power and all that crap.

B/A

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I never thought LGD was a supporter of the KKK. I think much more highly of LGD than that. We may disagree on politics, but I think we are on the same side when it comes to the human-kind. Personally I would have to say that no one on this board would support system" rel="">support those sick mothers..

B/A

I appreciate that. Because we do agree when it comes to humanity first issues. And having grown up in the Deep South and witnessing the actions of the Ku Klux Klan and also being one of five students used for desegregation political display in an all-black school I know racism very well. And I can assure you my experiences with it are exactly why I'm 1000% against it. I do not judge people by the color of their skin but by the content of thier character. That is the true measure of a human being.

• Upvote 3

I appreciate that. Because we do agree when it comes to humanity first issues. And having grown up in the Deep South and witnessing the actions of the Ku Klux Klan and also being one of five students used for desegregation political display in an all-black school I know racism very well. And I can assure you my experiences with it are exactly why I'm 1000% against it. I do not judge people by the color of their skin but by the content of thier character. That is the true measure of a human being.

Cheers to that LGD... Politics is one thing, humanity is another. On that we can agree.

B/A