Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel Guru Frank26 - 10th to 15th July Time Frame

yusofsabri

7-6-2017   Intel Guru Frank26

1 to 1 IN COUNTRY...IMO what is happening in Iraq RIGHT NOW with their currency.   [“so if they are 1 to 1 – why can’t we see it internationally yet?”]  Because it’s a monetary reform process.  The MR requires some steps and I believe these steps have been accomplished!  On Monday...my friend (with 500 employees in Iraq) was going to start to pay his employees at a rate of 1 to 1.  Understand, he had 3 weeks to do that.  Today is the 5th.  The last week of the 3 weeks doesn’t mean anything to me because everything should have been done by then. So...where will IRAQ’S financial people be next week?  Where will the IMF and the CBI be? They will meet in Washington, DC.   The 1st week of the 3 weeks...to take it to 1 to 1...that week is gone.  Week #2...THAT IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR...time frame 10th to the 15th of July. On Monday...if you want to see the PROOF...costs of goods and services will change.  The citizens are excited – they’re not concerned about the monetary reform.  They have been educated.  IMO...WE REALLY ARE AT THE END OF THIS LONG PROCESS!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Frank and Delta were right about the CBI websites being connected and they were one of the first teams to find it. You never know they may be right about other things at times too. Can't knock it until after it happens. I would love a mid summer RV. Just saying. 

• Upvote 6

here's another article related to the above...

7-5-2017   Intel Guru RayRen98   Monday we were addressing the National Celebration that was to take place...to our understanding it did in fact take place.  There was no official announcement of the liberation of Mosul.  ISX reported at 1
to 1.  Since that report the approval of the ration cards at 1,000 dinar came out
...The approval supposedly took place this weekend. One thousand dinar at the program rate (UN recognized rate at this time) amounts to .80 something cents, give or take. Waiting to hear from recipients of the ration card and put two and two together and see what kind of mathematics is the result. PM Abadi has not made the official announcement...proclamation of the liberation of Mosul and until he says it, according to him, it is not done yet.  Received several reports over the July 4th that (bank) memo's did come out indicating sometime this week...I have nothing saying Friday...just 10 for 10 for this week.  I can't find anything other than expectations for this week on both sides of this equation. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

His team looks at different timeframes of possible RVs.

............................different timeframes of possible RVs in conjuction with alternate realities!!! :o   :o   :o

Well, OK, RMC10 - I'm just messin'.

The Best Of Your Day To You, RMC10!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

............................different timeframes of possible RVs in conjuction with alternate realities!!! :o   :o   :o

Well, OK, RMC10 - I'm just messin'.

The Best Of Your Day To You, RMC10!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

That's ok. I can take a joke. They are entertaining to say the least.:lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7-6-2017   Intel Guru Delta   The announcement from Alak...has a requirement that has to happen before August.  Seminars / conferences they have had...and none have been successful until they lift the value of their currency (internationally).  IMO...I think JULY should be the month.  August will be a problem with the IMF.  Based on the IMF website...the IMF will not meet with them unless they obey the currency reform parameters.  They must raise the value.  In my opinion – in July.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

CBI websites being connected

The appearance of the new web site shouldn't been to hard to recognize. I didn't have to change my link on my PC to view the CBI home page, and I would have to state nobody else did either. If you go to the Iraq news section here at DV, type in New CBI announcement in the search bar, it shows all those announcements. I went to the past announcement (older version) such as this one 06/15/2017 for the example. That thread contains a link to the CBI in the News & Announcements, in the date part of the announcement contains another link to the PDF from the CBI. Two links in each announcement and those link still exists that are directed to the CBI. Anything else stated is just confusion that run amok that doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out...  

• Upvote 4

Luigi says...

Bruce says good-by again & again.

He must had already exchanged.

07 July 2017  Bruce...
We are not going to call it, but it could happen soon.
I will be on a hiatus  for a month or so after we get the 800 numbers.
Closing:  "Goodbye everybody. Have a great life!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

07 July 2017  Bruce...
We are not going to call it, but it could happen soon.
I will be on a hiatus  for a month or so after we get the 800 numbers.
Closing:  "Goodbye everybody. Have a great life!"

Yay! Woo Hoo! Nah na na nah, na na nah nah, hey hey hey goodbye! 

:wave::wave::wave: