Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 5 July 2017

Adam Montana

Hey everyone! The holidays screwed up my schedule, so I'm running way behind... and it appears that @TexasGranny is missing because there was no weekly Q thread! 

This is now the "Weekly Q" thread, I'll do my weekly update tomorrow, and bonus points to anyone that can find our beloved TG!!!

Ready... GO!

Talk to you tomorrow :)

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

Hi Adam!

Hope Your 4th Of July Weekend was safe and enjoyable.

What DV VIP memberships are currently being offered (and cost) and what time to enroll limitations (or other enrollment limitations) do each of these DV VIP memberships have?

As always, Thank You to You and Your Affiliates for all the implements being put in place for Post Event use! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Sandfly Adam, I hope you and all of DV world has had a great 4th of July Celebration!!! :salute: I know lots has happened over the past year...and now more than ever it's "looookin' good" for that long awaited RV...could you give us a brief recap of any remaining hurdles...and do you foresee any hinderances that could slow it down?  And yes...I know we're talkin' about Iraq here! 

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Sandfly Adam, I hope you and all of DV world has had a great 4th of July Celebration!!! :salute: I know lots has happened over the past year...and now more than ever it's "looookin' good" for that long awaited RV...could you give us a brief recap of any remaining hurdles...and do you foresee any hinderances that could slow it down?  And yes...I know we're talkin' about Iraq here! 

:rolleyes:

Mañana! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam its my first post, thankfull for all you and your team work. Im from Indonesia, our currency is lower than dinar, and our government seen  to enjoyed that price, my question is....for iraqy government is it more profitable for them to keep the dinar in low price or more profitable for them if the prices is up? Im stupid on this, i know that Indonesia and Iraq is completly different but just a though. Tq sir

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Adam, Thanks for checking in and for the consistent care, attention, and devotion you've given and continue to give to this site and to it's members since the beginning of this decade (and then some.)

I know you don't give dates, rates, or 'sources', but that being said, have any of your contacts given you updated info. (post Ramadan) as to the timing of this event - generally speaking- and if so,  is that something you could share? I recall you mentioning last year that one of your greatest resources for info. came from the news articles (a slight paraphrase on my part.) and I also recollect a more recent statement about contacts of 'the highest source', or something along those lines.  It's not always easy for me to communicate things 100% precisely and accurate via this medium, so let me add that I am not trying to pressure you for an answer (it's not 'my way' - plus I know it won't impact your decision to provide an answer), but rather, I am  simply trying to make the best decisions possible, from a near 'borderline survival mode' perspective. 

I personally find it more than frustrating that HCL was supposed to be on the agenda at the beginning of each of the last few sessions, but ultimately wasn't. It was only a week ago when an article mentioned talk of its discussion being on July 4th (but wasn't.)  I'd certainly like to hear any insight you could share from your sources on the topic, if any.  I know 'this is Iraq.', but occasional fear sets in at the thought of a parallel between the 'post war Iraq' and the 'post-war Vietnam' currencies. 

As always, thanks for the work you and the mods have done to constantly maintain this site with the latest technology and for keeping its members up to date with clean content.  I know it can't be easy, but your efforts are very much appreciated. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 14