Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The coordinating body between the provinces is considering holding elections and confirms: America is a friend and Iran is a neighbor

Document .. Head of Electoral Management in the election commission to resign

Political

Since 06/14/2017 18:35 am (Baghdad time)

1_2.jpg

BAGHDAD - The balance of News

The President of the Independent Electoral Legislators Electoral Commission Wael Mohammed al-Waeli, on Wednesday, a request to the President of the House of Representatives for transmission on retirement.

Got / scales News /, a copy of the application submitted by Waeli containing "to the President of the Council of the esteemed House of Representatives, I hope I am referred to retirement in order to near the end of the prescribed us session under the law and specifically in 23/09/2017," stressing "his unwillingness to renewal subsequent session. "

He added that "the request based on articles 14 and 35 of the Pension Law No. 9 in 2014" .anthy 29/6 n

story_img_59415350ca7d5.jpg

• Upvote 1

15/06/2017 (00:01 pm)   -   Number of readings: 575   -   Issue (3950)

-1.jpg?width=400

 Baghdad / term 

Expressed the Electoral Commission, on Wednesday, expressed concern about the lack of political entities to their lists of candidates for elections to local councils, threatened to take legal action against backward entities. 
The Commission gave, on June 4 th, political parties two weeks to submit their lists of candidates to contest local elections scheduled for next September. And it called for a commitment to deadlines set by, while confirming that it would prevent the participation of any political entity did not submit lists of candidates within the stated deadline, and did not complete its registration as a political party. 
The Prime Minister announced, earlier this year, the date of the 16th of next September as the date for local elections. But the different blocs on the local elections law, and the fate of the Electoral Commission, whose mandate expires next September, make the commitment to this date difficult. 
A statement by the Commission, seen by (term) yesterday, that "given the large preparations are working on UNHCR to conduct governorates not organized province council elections, which were set a date conducted in 09.16.2017 by the Council of Ministers in consultation with UNHCR , while the Commission announced its plan operational for determining the date of announcement delivery of the lists of candidates by political parties as of 6/1/2017 until 12/6/2017. " 
The statement added , "By this time the political parties did not provide validation within the Parties Law No. (36) for the year 2015 , lists of candidates except for a single candidate in the Christian component in Basra and four candidates from another entity within the province itself", expressing "concern about the lack of political parties nomination lists and this creates a big problem in holding provincial elections on schedule. " 
The Commission added a statement that it "will address the competent authorities in the Iraqi state to resolve this issue as soon as possible and issue a special decision on it , taking into account the legal aspects and the timings of time for the completion of the elections according to schedules, plans and schedule." 
, UNHCR time and plan the operational timings discussed the Council to hold provincial elections. 
And presided over the election administration Wael Mamedallowaila Committee meeting operational senior, on Tuesday 13/6/2017 at the national office in the presence of the President of the administration 's aides Qasim al - Darraji and solid Jadraji and general managers and a number of department managers from members of the committee. 
A statement by the Commission "participants discussed the timings of time to plan the operational set to hold provincial / 2017 elections and the effects of non - delivery of the parties to their lists of candidates although determining delivery lists from the beginning of June and ended in 12/06/2017, this Makhlq and an emergency situation and difficult to work according to schedule and topple him on the timings set for the plan. " 
The statement added , "The operational committee hosted a number of general managers in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to discuss finding ways to facilitate the work of the Office in the registration of staff in the ministries Bayomtrella and urged them to review the registration centers or presence with the teams that will be sent to the ministries to establish an electronic database for all ministries base through Albaaomitri registration for its employees covered by participating in the upcoming electoral benefits. "

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq on the verge of business led by Abadi, an American and caretaker government trusteeship

Iraq on the verge of business led by Abadi, an American and caretaker government trusteeship

The political scene  Thursday June 15, 2017 at 15:50 pm (460 Views)

20170615_035017-117.jpg Iraq on the verge of business led by Abadi, an American and caretaker government trusteeship

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

Early Thursday, the source said Iraq's future revealed a caretaker government after the end of the constitutional term of the current government, while noting that this government will be led by Abadi and US trusteeship.

The source said for "Sky Press," said, "forthcoming in the Iraq scenario will happen after 21.09.2017, the end of the constitutional period of the Board of Commissioners, and that means electing a new board of commissioners, which will crash from work for a period of five months, according to the election of the Board of Commissioners Law" .

He added, "During this period the Iraqi government will have completed her term constitutional, and therefore will postpone the elections, which calls for the formation of an emergency government under the supervision of the United Nations trusteeship Amrakh and led by al-Abadi."

• Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Early Thursday, the source said Iraq's future revealed a caretaker government after the end of the constitutional term of the current government, while noting that this government will be led by Abadi and US trusteeship.

The source said for "Sky Press," said, "forthcoming in the Iraq scenario will happen after 21.09.2017, the end of the constitutional period of the Board of Commissioners, and that means electing a new board of commissioners, which will crash from work for a period of five months, according to the election of the Board of Commissioners Law" .

He added, "During this period the Iraqi government will have completed her term constitutional, and therefore will postpone the elections, which calls for the formation of an emergency government under the supervision of the United Nations trusteeship Amrakh and led by al-Abadi."

OK, Folks, I am not the brightest star in the galaxy (by any stretch of the phrase), or the sharpest tack in the box (well, OK, maybe sharp enough), or the most colorful crayon in the box (but, hey, I got some pigmentation!!!) but this article could be earth shattering and indicative if reasonably true.

Maybe Iraq was seen as a failure with all the corrupt folks running around in de gubmint and the ISIS fiasco. Abadi seems to be an international "shining star" in the current GOI (not sure where Jabouri or Masaum will fall out) and may be the "Golden Boy" to usher in the "Iraqi Agenda".

With this "Emergency Government" in place, I suspect whatever needs to get passed for laws and implemented will happen very, very quickly to include indicting, removing, and (YES!) executing the corrupt, er, miscreants.

September 21, 2017 is on a Thursday this year and is a little more than three months away. I don't know if this will have any impact on a potential IQD revaluation schedule (if true) but I suspect it could be a major consideration.

I suspect the "Iraqi Agenda" (as I term it) will gain traction and be in the news more and more. I suspect President Donald J. Trump is driving the bus on this one and will have things saucered and blown by the time September 21, 2017 arrives.

September 21, 2017 may not be a key date but other events may be worth watching.

I would like this thing to get in place as soon as possible but I am willing to wait if provides a more optimum benefit - especially security and sustainability. I hate to wait another quarter or two but may need to strap in a while.

As with all my other posts, just my :twocents: and not in any way shape or form financial or any type of life advice!!! :o   :o   :o

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

My vacation comes after the RV arrives and I leave the offices of my Estate Planner, Tax Attorney, and CPA firm. :D

My life starts after this RV and my vacation soon after my trip to see all you ladies and gentlemen after the RV party.  

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

OK, Folks, I am not the brightest star in the galaxy (by any stretch of the phrase), or the sharpest tack in the box (well, OK, maybe sharp enough), or the most colorful crayon in the box (but, hey, I got some pigmentation!!!) but this article could be earth shattering and indicative if reasonably true.

Maybe Iraq was seen as a failure with all the corrupt folks running around in de gubmint and the ISIS fiasco. Abadi seems to be an international "shining star" in the current GOI (not sure where Jabouri or Masaum will fall out) and may be the "Golden Boy" to usher in the "Iraqi Agenda".

With this "Emergency Government" in place, I suspect whatever needs to get passed for laws and implemented will happen very, very quickly to include indicting, removing, and (YES!) executing the corrupt, er, miscreants.

September 21, 2017 is on a Thursday this year and is a little more than three months away. I don't know if this will have any impact on a potential IQD revaluation schedule (if true) but I suspect it could be a major consideration.

I suspect the "Iraqi Agenda" (as I term it) will gain traction and be in the news more and more. I suspect President Donald J. Trump is driving the bus on this one and will have things saucered and blown by the time September 21, 2017 arrives.

September 21, 2017 may not be a key date but other events may be worth watching.

I would like this thing to get in place as soon as possible but I am willing to wait if provides a more optimum benefit - especially security and sustainability. I hate to wait another quarter or two but may need to strap in a while.

As with all my other posts, just my :twocents: and not in any way shape or form financial or any type of life advice!!! :o   :o   :o

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

To me it just limps along and lingers on... ad infinitum.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

You know how us tri- state guys work. I lived 20 miles from the city. 

Tru dat far shur brother.

16 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I want to come down and field test it.  :twothumbs:

I don't know if I would like seeing you dancing on any kind of a pole Chuck. But if that trips your trigger ... I guess. :blink::D;)

Soi you now like VA what are your thoughts about SC, in Fort Mills area?

14 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Tru dat far shur brother.

I don't know if I would like seeing you dancing on any kind of a pole Chuck. But if that trips your trigger ... I guess. :blink::D;)

Soi you now like VA what are your thoughts about SC, in Fort Mills area?

Not bad, nice community with some good schools. Did some work for Charlet-Mec Court System. Big in banking community.  

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, yota691 said:

Iraq on the verge of business led by Abadi, an American and caretaker government trusteeship

The political scene  Thursday June 15, 2017 at 15:50 pm (460 Views)

20170615_035017-117.jpg Iraq on the verge of business led by Abadi, an American and caretaker government trusteeship

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

Yota, does it means they have granted to RV?

Edited by yusofsabri
  • Upvote 1

P.S. Chuck. We could meet for dinner once in a while after the RV should I move there. I am getting sick and sicker with the way Californian politicians are ruining this state . Eventually they will pick all the money from the bank accounts and the wallets of all its citizens. Unless they give special tax free status for all it governmental office. I believe that Nancy Pelosi and Jerry Scarry Brown both suffer from the onset of dementia of some type. Yet the majority of the citizens keep voting these flakes in.

19 hours ago, new york kevin said:

P.S. Chuck. We could meet for dinner once in a while after the RV should I move there. I am getting sick and sicker with the way Californian politicians are ruining this state . Eventually they will pick all the money from the bank accounts and the wallets of all its citizens. Unless they give special tax free status for all it governmental office. I believe that Nancy Pelosi and Jerry Scarry Brown both suffer from the onset of dementia of some type. Yet the majority of the citizens keep voting these flakes in.

Sound great. I really would like to get together. There is so much oppertunity out there and I hate to say it, but I am thinking of living outside the US. The political element from both parties have destroyed this country.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The coordinating body between the provinces is considering holding elections and confirms: America is a friend and Iran is a neighbor
  • yota691 locked this topic