Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The coordinating body between the provinces is considering holding elections and confirms: America is a friend and Iran is a neighbor

Several articles, multiple party system, trying to assess any positive impact this might make in stabilizing Iraq's political system! Not including one Christian party representation for the Kurdish Region in this multi-party process in the Iraqi government, I believe will drive the Kurdish region to proceed with their own Independent Separate Government. Why wouldn't they? I feel certain the Kurdish Region is taking this multi-political party plan for Iraq quite seriously, and especially not including Christians. The Kurds are Christian! Several articles claimed during Ramadan season that oil and gas law is now officially top priority! The Kurds have had enough of this Shite greedy game! So have the Sunnis! Allah/Ali/Christian mixed in a brew of a five(5) party political system in Iraq! What on Earth are they Thinking?

24 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

This would create a major constitutional vacuum. ;)

You may know about the Iraqi Constitution, MyLilPony, but if I am not mistaken, there is an option to install an "Emergency Government" in Iraq on September 21, 2017 just four days ahead of the Kurdistan Independence referendum scheduled for September 25, 2017.

I am speculating here but the "Emergency Government" option could be exercised if the current GOI is not performing to the expectations of key entities. I suspect removing immunity from various GOI criminals and passing needed legislation (like the HCL?) could be key items as to whether or not the "Emergency Government" would be implemented.

Are you suggesting "a major constitutional vacuum" is a good thing or what other thoughts do you have (if willing to share)? I see the "major constitutional vacuum" as a viable option to remove necessary corrupt GOI individuals for prosecution and get the needed laws passed - possibly having other needed purposes as well that will be addressed by the "Emergency Government".

Thank You in advance if you choose to share your thoughts.

• Upvote 1

From what i have read in the constitution, there are two parts of this equation. One is  if the council of ministers is deemed resigned, usually by means of losing at least 13 ministers out of the council of ministers. Then what happens is the goi is deemed resigned and that means that the council of ministers can only perform its daily duties and cannot create laws, etc, and a new election must take place within 30 days.This does not take care of the house of reps though. That i think can only be achieved if the president and the prime minister both declare a state of emergency, and then a caretaker government takes over. I dont even know the procedures on who is considered part of the caretaker government, and i highly doubt we would ever see this. With all that is going on in Iraq all it would take is something like this to be looked upon as a type of dictatorship and would create more sectarian violence. 

Removing immunity from members of parliament would be very difficult considering the number of ministers that belong to each bloc. The state of law bloc has like, lets say, 100 seats between the national alliance, the state law, sadrs bloc, etc. I highly doubt that they are going to vote to lift the immunity off of any of their mp's. Many of the items in the constitution are vague and need to have better definitions put to them, hence the constitution reform committee, but that never goes anywhere because if these things were actually changed then that would mean a much clearer picture on what is actually legal and what is not. The national alliance has been the thorn in this whole process since i got into this over 7 years ago, and until i think this next election cycle goes through or they actually proceed in doing something it will remain pretty much like it is. I really hate to say that because i had major high hopes that we would actually see something happen. I think that the only thing that could really help this is to get the u.s. majorly involved in their parliamentary process. The imf is going a long ways in helping the cbi in their reforms, but those reforms wont do much if we dont get the laws that we need. Right now the parliament is doing some laws that do support the citizens and the private sector, but we need the major laws like. the federation council, the federal court, depositors insurance law, the cbi amended laws that were given to parliament quite awhile back. The 2 amendments to law 21 of 2008 of which is the rights of the provinces and also the combining of the ministers to the provinces at the local level. Basically decentralization. The issue of article 140 for the kurds, etc. The hcl, the gas law, the gas company law, the oil company law, etc. All these things are sitting in parliament and in my opinion we will not see a rise in the dinar until these items are done because they are all the supporting things needed in a government to run the goi sufficiently and to also engage the private sector which will come from the provinces. 

Sorry such a long answer but i guess i needed a brain dump from reading so much. There is not a simple answer to anything in iraq and that is the problem. They do not act like us, they do not perform for their people, they are corrupt to the bone, and all they think about are themselves. What is the answer to change these things? Maybe just maybe if the countries that are suppose to donate money to fund their reconstruction stood up and actually said you get nothing until you get x, y, z done, that might just work. I would also like to see something in the news again on the strategic framework agreement because that is the economic role that the u.s. will play in Iraq. Hope that helps.. ;)

• Upvote 8

37 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

Sorry such a long answer but i guess i needed a brain dump from reading so much.

Not ar all, MyLilPony!

Very comprehensive and well thought out. Much appreciated!

I ran out of stinkin' emeralds (again) today so I'll stop by later.

My opinion is the external influx of investment could be a significant incentive for the GOI, etc. to perform (for example, the SFA activation with the US). In my opinion, the down side to not getting a beneficial and ever improving Iraqi economic roll out going is the diminishing confidence the Iraqi citizens could (likely would) have in the existing GOI that could deteriorate into more extreme and prolific sectarian violence/Civil War that is likely fueled by Iran. In this case, the progress to economic improvement would likewise deteriorate and reverse. In that case, many years could transpire before Iraq is in any shape to tie economically to the rest of the world, if ever. I don't think countries like the US and Coalition entities would let this happen due to Iraq's immense natural resources and strategic location in the Middle East.

Thank You again, MyLilPony, for sharing your thoughts.

• Upvote 3

Election Commission issued instructions to prevent the formation of economic committees in political parties

Political

Since 06.07.2017 at 12:36 (Baghdad time)

49.jpg

Baghdad balances News

The Independent High Electoral Commission announced on Thursday, issuing a number of instructions that are consistent with the orientations of the Iraqi state with regard to reforms and in line with the law of parties and political organizations, No. 36 of 2015.

The Commission said in a statement received / scales News / copy of it, she "had instructed them to prevent political parties from establishing economic commissions contribute to the damage to public property and constitute a major obstacle in the development of the country economically."

And he stressed, "the need for political parties commitment to the legal texts contained in the political parties and organizations, which legitimized the House of Representatives and endorsed by the Presidency of the Republic as well as the commitment of those parties with the instructions issued by the Commission and other regulatory agencies that enforce laws law."

She noted that "the Integrity Commission submitted a proposal in this regard and sent a request to the Commission which refers to the possibility of cooperation in this regard and obliging political parties need to implement the instructions issued by the Commission, consistent with the paragraphs of the law to facilitate the organization of political action in Iraq, UNHCR has taken it upon themselves to implement the instructions and the decisions contained in the law of political parties as well as cooperation with the regulatory authorities and the Office of financial supervision to be an important factor in the elimination of this phenomenon, which harm the country's reputation. "

The House of Representatives began political parties and organizations Act No. 36 of 2015 and the Commission worked on the implementation of the paragraphs of the law and its application in accordance with the procedures and instructions Asdrtha.anthy 29

• Upvote 2

t
14 minutes ago
Last updated
02:27 PM
Watch

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow Press: 
Independent High Electoral Commission announced on Thursday for approval of the permit establishment of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, after the completion of all procedures and instructions 
, said a member of the Board of Commissioners at the Electoral Commission official UNHCR spokesman Mekdad Sharifi, in a statement received "Tomorrow 's Press," " the board of Commissioners approved today, the granting of the license of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan."

Sharifi added that the Kurdistan Democratic Party completed all the procedures and instructions issued by the Commission and the rules of conduct in accordance with the paragraphs of the legislator 's political parties law by the House of Representatives. " 
He called Sharifi all advanced parties for the purpose of incorporation which recorded and cut the legal period for" the purpose of completing the procedures for registration in preparation for granting them licenses of incorporation ". 
the political parties Law No. (36) for the year 2015 may be prescribed by the House of Representatives and the Commission began work whereby after it was published in the official Gazette, where he made political parties intending to participate in the upcoming electoral benefits LGA RIP registration according to the procedures, instructions and rules of conduct issued by the Commission and work is continuing in this direction.
  • Upvote 2

The election commission to prevent the formation of economic committees in political parties

Number of readers: 571

The election commission to prevent the formation of economic committees in political parties

06-07-2017 12:46 PM

Euphrates -

Commission A'eaalmstqlh elections announced the issuance of a number of instructions that are consistent with the orientations of the Iraqi state with regard to reforms and in line with the law of parties and political organizations, No. 36 of 2015 

The Commission said in a statement briefed by the Euphrates news it had issued instructions which prevent political parties from establishing economic commissions contribute to the damage of public money and a major obstacle in the development of the country economically. He is stressing the need for political parties commitment to the legal texts contained in the political parties and organizations, which legitimized the House of Representatives and endorsed by the Presidency of the Republic as well as the commitment of those parties with the instructions issued by the Commission and other regulatory bodies that implement laws.

The statement noted that the Integrity Commission submitted a proposal in this regard and sent a request to the Commission which refers to the possibility of cooperation in this regard and obliging political parties need to implement the instructions issued by the Commission, consistent with the paragraphs of the law to facilitate the organization of political action in Iraq, UNHCR has taken it upon themselves to implement the instructions and the decisions contained in the law of political parties as well as cooperation with the regulatory authorities and the Office of financial supervision to be an important factor in the elimination of this phenomenon, which harm the country's reputation 

A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, the assurances of Sheikh Ali, on Thursday, the exclusion of all candidates for the Board of Commissioners of the 4 thousand candidates, and reporting parliamentary blocs to nominate personalities to fill them.

Ali said at a news conference attended by "Tomorrow Press" that "I regret to inform the Iraqis as well as the other most of the 4000 candidates who submitted nomination to the Board of the new commissioners, he was excluded all at the same time been notified of the parliamentary blocs to nominate each of them a member of the Board of Commissioners It belongs to this block or that, and therefore all efforts over the past months gone in vain, and those who nominated themselves and their curricula vitae submitted to the Committee of experts, as it is called, I went with the wind. " 
He added that " the government has taken a proposed placement of the judges of the law to supervise the electoral process , administration of the Supreme Judicial Council and asked about the possibility of assigning such judges, the Legal and Parliament awaiting answer the Supreme Judicial Council on the government inquiry in the coming days , " noting that " the Legal Committee today asked to postpone the vote on the proposal of the electoral Commission Act. " 
On another topic, he explained that "there is a constitutional and legal breaches committed by the Presidency of the Council of Representatives , including with regard to the performance of the constitutional right of some of the House of Representatives." 
He explained that "the House of Representatives who are waiting for the constitutional oath is the MP Furat al - Shara, a substitute for Mohammed al - Tai, who was excluded because of absences , " stressing that "there are other deputies exceeded Gaabathm 3 years and did not attend to the Council and accumulated Gaabathm has not been excluded , none of them so far, it is clear there is yet a personal targeting hypothalamic ". 
It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives, a parliamentary committee called it "the Committee of Experts" mission opened the door for nomination to the Board of Commissioners and took the names of the candidates and study for the purpose of forming a new board of commissioners and the change of the Independent High Electoral Commission.

LOL...

Five members of the Electoral Commission nominated themselves for the new Commission

Hits: 707

Five members of the Electoral Commission nominated themselves for the new Commission

07-07-2017 08:56 PM

Euphrates -

Announced a member of the Committee of Experts for the selection of members of the Electoral Commission Deputy Secretary Baker Friday for setting a date tomorrow to interview candidates for the Office of the new elections, while noting that five of the current members of the Commission once again nominated themselves for membership of the new Commission.

Bakr said in a press statement that the Commission decided to begin on Saturday interview candidates for the election commission seats by ten names every day, pointing out that the Commission intends to choose an independent and distant from the names of the suspicions and relevant experience in the field of work. Adding that the Committee of Experts for the selection of members of the Commission agreed to give the right to present to the members of the Commission for the nomination of the new Commission, pointing out that seven of the current members of the Commission have made a request for referral to retirement, and three of them have made another request for the nomination of the new Commission.

He continued, the two remaining members of the total number of UNHCR nominated themselves are the other two to the new Commission also, the Committee voted by majority to keep their names in the last names and after completing an interview all candidates, adding either provided retirement Fmanah they do not wish to renew will be deleted the names of those who nominated them to The new Commission.

• Upvote 2

08-07-2017 01:18 PM
image.php?token=047505972b8f5683e6a08194553790fe&size=

The Presidency of the Council postponed the vote on the decision not to accept a formula regarding the nomination of the members of the Board of Commissioners of the current membership of the Board of Commissioners of the Electoral Commission until the Committee of Experts to take action in this regard, and in the event of its inability will display the resolution to the House of Representatives to vote on it ....

• Upvote 1

BAGHDAD / Press tomorrow: a 
parliamentary source said early on Sunday that the Committee of Experts in charge of parliament to choose the members of the Electoral Commission began to interview the candidates of parties and parliamentary blocs. 
The source said , "Tomorrow 's Press", said that "the Committee of Experts formed by the parliament to choose the members of the Board of Commissioners and the formation of a new Electoral Commission, began today, to interview candidates for the Board of Commissioners, nominated by political parties and blocs in the House of Representatives."

"The number of people who have been interviewed so far 15 candidates from among 118 candidates , " asserting that "interviews going on during this current month ofJuly." 
He was a member of the parliamentary legal committee, the assurances of Sheikh Ali, confirmed on Thursday , July 6 brief summary of the current, the exclusion of all candidates for the Board of Commissioners of the 4 thousand candidates, and reporting parliamentary blocs to submit their candidates for the post.
  • Upvote 2

07/12/2017 (00:01 pm)   -   Number of readings: 486   -   Issue (3967)

The government asks "federal" about the possibility of replacing the Electoral Commission judges

 Baghdad / Mohammad Sabah 

Members threatened in the Electoral Commission the current House of Representatives and the Parliamentary Committee of Experts to submit the appeal in the case were excluded from running the new board of the Commission, having refrained from withdrawing their candidacies. 
The differences still exist between the political forces, which was divided between those who want an extension to the current members of the Electoral Commission and among those who insist on Astbadelhm, and blocks waiting for the answer of the Federal Court on a government request to replace the Board of Commissioners set judges. 
The blocks had confirmed that it had reached an agreement to get out of the dilemma of the current Board of Commissioners, by persuading the majority reference to retirement in exchange for not running for the Board of Aljdid.ouge Chairman of the Board of Commissioners Serbest Mustafa request to the President of the House of Representatives accompanied by requests of his fellow Council members to refer them to retire after the end of the current of their course which will end next September. 
The deputies expressed their fear of the current commission members nominated due to their access to the highest degree of assessment developed by the Committee of Experts , which reduces the chances of other candidates. Despite demanding political forces to prevent former members from running, there is no legal justification for their exclusion from the competition circuit, which the Committee of Experts enter a new crisis that would disrupt its work. 
According to the Committee of Experts parliamentary member Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, in a statement (term), " The members of the current board of commissioners withdrew all nominations from the Committee of Experts with the exception of two of them , " revealing that "organic threatened the House of Representatives and the Committee of Experts filed an appeal in the Federal Court in the case of exclusion from running. " 
The Committee of Experts reveal the existence of the current approach to the exclusion of the Board of Commissioners of the Department of competition, especially with the United Nations recommendation of non - renewal of the current Council. But the blocks are afraid of resorting to the Board of Commissioners judiciary to challenge the decision of deportation, the absence of a legal basis to prevent nominated more than once. In view of the continuing disagreement between the blocs on retaining the Electoral Commission or not, it postponed the presidency of the Council vote on the wording of the resolution submitted to the Parliamentary Committee of Experts prevents acceptance of nominated members of the Board of Commissioners (current) for membership of the new Council. 
It rejects MP for a coalition of state law , disclosure of the two members who refuse to stop them from running again the names, saying only that " the bloc is insisting on keeping them in the new Council , the Commission does not wish to withdraw their nominations from the Parliamentary Committee of Experts." 
But MP Jassim Mohammed Jaafar said , "if accepted appeals would reject the House of Representatives to vote their nominations and dropping it during the presentation with the nine names in the parliament." 
Despite all these parliamentary intersections , but the parliamentary committee of experts continue to work after it recently received lists of checking the names of candidates by the competent authorities , which removed more than 17 candidates out of 125 Marcha.oaakd member of the Committee of Experts that "there are candidates were excluded made in the last period to appeals to the Committee of experts ranged from numbers 40 to 50 of which 12 appeals accepted an appeal after they meet all the formal and legal procedures and entry in the competition circuit. " 
It revealed to the Committee of Experts, the beginning of the month of July for receiving appeals to some of the candidates who have been deported from the competition department in the evaluation stage, noting that the appeals raised the number of applicants from 116 to more than 200 candidates. The Committee received parliamentary experts official notices inclusion of some candidates procedures for accountability and justice, and the lack of diplomas for some Alakhr.mn part , confirms committee member MP Hamdiya Husseini , that its "continuing to work and started on Saturday , interviewing a number of candidates for the new Board of Commissioners Health," adding that " after completing the interview stage will be presented to the Committee of experts nine names to the parliament to vote on them as members of the new Council of the Commission. " 
And the opening of the door of the nomination of the new Commission for the Council last April. And received the Committee of Experts requested the nomination of 1200, subject to the evaluation process led to the selection of only 116 candidates, among them six members of the current commission. 
And it formed a committee of experts from 29 members to choose the members of the Electoral Commission in the month of January. The National Alliance won 14 seats, compared to 7 seats in the Sunni component, and 6 seats for the Kurds, and two seats for each of the two components of Turkmen and Christian. It involved the Sadrists, who criticized the formation of the committee, two members within the Shiite quota. 
According to Husseini, in a statement (term), he said that "the Ministries of Interior and Higher Education and the governing bodies of integrity, accountability and justice sent their answers after checking the files of candidates to the Committee of Experts parliamentary and was to keep a number of candidates at the request by integrity, accountability and justice" .ousot the House of Representatives, the end last April, the lack of conviction answers to the President of the Board. He favored one vote camp is convinced B119 answers the Commission votes against the latter, compared to 118 in its favor, and 15 deputies preferred to retain the white ballot papers. The rules of procedure of the House of Representatives provides for the vote of confidence in the administrator of the questioner one week after the vote on the conviction Bojobth, provided that the request of 50 Naiba.oorjot transactions entered into by the Liberal bloc with political parties to request the withdrawal of confidence from the Electoral Commission until 45 days, which requires the deal to abide by political forces and the Committee of experts to submit a new parliamentary Commission of the Council before the House of Representatives during the agreed period. As required under the initial agreement, which will vote by the House of Representatives soon, to prevent the members of the current Board of Commissioners from running for a second session, to be the dismissal of the current commission and vote on the new Board of Commissioners in one sitting way , "One basket" .opalmkabl confirms the Committee of Experts member of the Parliamentary Hassan Turan "there are different views between the political blocs on the extension of the electoral Commission or choose an alternative board , " adding that "there are clumps strongly insists on maintaining the current board of Commissioners." He added Hassan Turan, in an interview with the (range), that " the subject of the nomination of the current members of the Commission whether or not to have not yet between the political blocs decided," pointing out that " a proposal to replace the members of the Electoral Commission set judges also law still replace discussed between the parliamentary blocs." 
Reveals a member of the Committee of Experts that " the government sent a letter to the Judicial Council for the questionnaire on its ability to nominate judges for the role of the Electoral Commission Council , " noting that " the government and parliament are awaiting response of the Supreme Judicial Council to inquire the government."

A member of the Committee of Experts MP Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, on Saturday, for claims of Christians and Turkmen to add them to the Board of Commissioners, confirming that there are preliminary approvals from the House of Representatives on it. 
Jafar said for "Tomorrow 's Press," said that "the Committee of Experts continuing until Tuesday in the process of evaluating the 118 names who were selected to the Board of Commissioners," pointing out that " has been interviewed up to 30 people of them, and the rest of the 80 others will be interviewed on Tuesday, to select 27 candidates from them. "

He added, "In the final stage will be resolved names to choose only 9 of them and submit names to the House of Representatives." 
Jafar pointed out, "There are demands from Christians and Turkmen to add them to the Board of Commissioners to be number 11 instead of 9 , " noting that "there is an initial approval in the House of Representatives and the Committee of Experts, it will present to amend the law to the House of Representatives." 
And between the Turkmen MP, he said that "since the Commission was unable to choose the Electoral Commission Council this week, Vanma will be a month of August next announcement ready to put forward names before the House of Representatives later." 
He explained that the interview be, about "through a series of questions raised on the opposite end is supposed to talk about his biography and his work and performance, and this explains the bouquet person and potential , " noting saying: "We will raise questions politicians and the question of art and a question for popular laws in the Constitution or the Commission or the House of Representatives, and through these questions , given the degree of a person. " 
The MP went on the Turkmen, that "principle will not make room for members of the Board of Commissioners because all former members withdrew from the competition , except for two of them, but before the Commission is that they have no luck in the selection."
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago
Last updated
10:18 AM
Watch

BAGHDAD / Press tomorrow: 
MP for the coalition of state law Mansour Baaja on Saturday, that talk about the postponement of the elections weave of fiction, accusing some political actors trying to enter the country in a constitutional vacuum. 
Said Baaja, in a statement, received "Tomorrow Press", a copy of it, he "can not be any party that works to postpone parliamentary elections whatever because the constitutional and sacred and talk time for the postponement weave of the imagination," noting that " the Iraqi constitution is a red line and it is could be overrun by the Constitution has set the election date every four years and voted by the Iraqi people and those who want to change or postpone the election date will be confronting the Iraqi people and for him to announce it. "

The MP for Maliki 's coalition, said that "the Committee of Experts are progressing significantly for the selection of the Independent Electoral Commission in order to exercise its work and does not have any delay in this matter , as some promoted by those who want and work to postpone parliamentary elections , " pointing out that " is not our fault that there are parties or blocks It lost mass political bases as a result of its actions and neglecting them and working to postpone the elections for the purpose of re shitty faces it. " 
He stressed that " the elections will take place their time and say purple fingers her by holding elections its timing set and will not allow the introduction of the country 's constitutional vacuum as the enemies of the political process wants whether they are outside and inside the country because parliamentary elections are the result of the democratic political process and can not be postponed for any reason this is Our decision does not drop it as a coalition of state law. 
  • Upvote 1

16/07/2017 (21:01 pm)   -   Number of readings: 113   -   Issue (3971)

Two members of the Electoral Commission's efforts to hinder the selection of a new body

 Baghdad / Mohammad Sabah 

Locked in political blocs, authorized by the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, secret negotiations unannounced with some of the members of the Commission of the Council of the current elections in order to persuade them to withdraw their nominations to the Council of the Commission Aljdid.oastdmt these moves insistently two out of six members of the Board of Commissioners refuse to withdraw their candidacies, threatening to resort to parliament appeal before the Federal Court in the case was excluded from the competition department. 
The parliamentary committee will have experts to set a date to meet with members of this mid - week , like the deadlines set for 123 candidates competing for nine seats. It ended the parliamentary committee of experts recently interviewed 35 candidates, and hopes to complete the interview of more than 80 advanced. 
The differences still exist between the political forces, which was divided between the extension of the current members of the Electoral Commission, and among those who insist on Astbadelhm. The answer blocks waiting for the Federal Court on a government request to replace the Board of Commissioners set judges. The deputies expressed their fear of the current commission members nominated due to their access to the highest degree of assessment developed by the Committee of Experts , which reduces the chances of other candidates. 
Despite demanding political forces to prevent former members from running, there is no legal justification for their exclusion from the competition circuit, which the Committee of Experts enter a new crisis that would disrupt its work. 
MP says Imad Youkhana, a spokesman for the Committee of Experts parliamentary in a statement (term), said that his committee "ended last week interviewed more than 35 candidates competing in each other nine seats in the Commission 's new elections , " he said, adding that " the day next Tuesday will determine the new dates for the completion of the interviews , which will expire during the whole period of one week. " 
And the opening of the door of the nomination of the new Commission for the Council last April. And received the Committee of Experts requested the nomination of 1200, subject to the evaluation process led to the selection of only 116 candidates, among them six members of the current commission. 
And it formed a committee of experts from 29 members to choose the members of the Electoral Commission in the month of January. The National Alliance won 14 seats, compared to 7 seats in the Sunni component, and 6 seats for the Kurds, and two seats for each of the two components of Turkmen and Christian. It involved the Sadrists, who criticized the formation of the committee, two members within the Shiite quota. 
Said a spokesman for the Committee of Experts that " the number of competitors who Atnzeron conduct interviews next week by the Committee of Experts estimate b (80) candidates," pointing out that "interviews the contestants were distributed in the form of groups, each group of 15 candidates are interviewed per day" . 
He notes the decision of the House of Representatives that "one of the current members of the Electoral Commission apologized to the Committee of Experts parliamentary after I called him last week to set a date to meet him, saying that he withdrew his candidacy from the new Board of Commissioners." 
The political blocs are looking for a legal way out of the impasse faced by the Committee of Experts charged with choosing a new Office of the Council, after nominate six of the current staff of the Electoral Commission. 
Speaks MP Imad Youkhana about "the existence of significant differences between the political blocs contributed not to the House vote on the wording of the resolution , which prevents the nomination of the members of the Commission of the current elections, prompting the Presidency to transform the matter to the Parliamentary Committee of Experts", stressing that " the selection of members of the new Council will be on the basis of efficiency and conduct ".oohalt Presidency of the parliament to vote on the wording of the resolution, submitted by the legal Committee which prevents the admission nominate the members of the Board of Commissioners (current) for membership of the new Council, to the Committee of experts to consider and identify the position of it. 
It admits Imad John "sensitivity position and the subject," adding that " the embarrassment occurred when the Committee of Experts on how to deal with the re - nomination of members of the Electoral Commission of current, and the big reservations made by the political blocs and the masses on the renewal to them , " revealing "the existence of negotiations behind the scenes with these members to withdraw their candidacies. " 
Parliament recently received a book signed by the Chairman of the Electoral Commission calls for the Council to refer the Board to retire except for two members adhere to the new Petrchihama Commission. 
He says a member of the Parliamentary Committee of Experts MP Zana Said, in a statement (term), that " the two members who refuse to withdraw their candidacies from the competition circle are both Koelchen Kamal and Kata Zubai , " stressing that "the Committee of Experts will determine the days to meet them and would leave it to her for their assessment." 
And confirms the Kurdish MP , "the existence of a parliamentary consensus on the non - renewal of the commissioners and drop their candidacies in the evaluation , which will receive after the completion of all interviews during the next week , " likely that " a number of excluded submit appeals to the Federal Court." 
The attention of MP from the Kurdistan Islamic Group bloc that "after completion of all interviews , we will select twenty contestants out of 123 candidates, and then we will rely on new assessments for the selection of nine people and bring them to parliament the end of this month , " noting that " the degree of success will be fifty percent" .

• Upvote 2

History of edits:: 2017/7/18 13:23 • 1 times readable
Leave nine new parties, including [Hezbollah Iraq]
[Oan- Baghdad] 
Vice Chairman of the Board of Commissioners at the Electoral Commission announced the Kata Zubai Board of Commissioners approval for the granting of the license to nine new parties.
Zobaie said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of these parties is the "Union of National Forces, the National Reform Movement, the Assyrian Democratic Movement, Hezbollah 's Iraq National Accord Iraqi Islamic Party vanguard, stream martyr First, National Party Party and State fair]. " 
He stressed that " the parties mentioned have completed all the procedures and instructions issued by the Commission and the rules of conduct in accordance with the paragraphs of the legislator 's political parties law by the House of Representatives." 
He called Zubai "all the advanced parties for the purpose of incorporation which recorded and cut off the legal period for the purpose of completing the procedures for registration in preparation for granting them licenses of incorporation." 
It is noteworthy that the Political Parties Law No. 36 of 2015 has been prescribed by the House of Representatives Commission began work whereby after it was published in the Official Gazette, where he made political parties intending to participate in the upcoming electoral benefits for the purpose of registration in accordance with procedures, instructions and rules of conduct issued by the Commission and work is continuing in this direction.
  • Upvote 1

Electoral Commission granted leave the establishment of nine new parties

7/19/2017 0:00 

BAGHDAD / morning
Deputy Chairman of the Board of Commissioners at the Electoral Commission Kata Zubai, UNHCR authentication, nine new parties to contest the next elections, while parties completed all procedures issued by the Commission. 
He said Zubai, in a statement to the Office of the Information Commission, received «morning», that « the Board of Commissioners approved, the granting of the license for nine new parties ( the Union of National Forces, the National Reform Movement, Assyrian Democratic Movement, Hezbollah 's Iraq National Accord Iraqi Party Islamic vanguard, the first stream of the martyr, the homeland Party and the State fair) ». 
He Zubai, according to the statement, that « the parties mentioned have completed all the procedures and instructions issued by the Commission and the rules of conduct in accordance with the paragraphs of the legislator 's political parties law by the House of Representatives».
  • Upvote 1

The Electoral Commission approves the establishment of three new parties

Readers

The Electoral Commission approves the establishment of three new parties

25-07-2017 02:15 PM

The Euphrates -

A member of the Commission of Commissioners of the Electoral Commission, Sirwan Ahmed Rashid, the approval of the Board of Commissioners to grant permission to establish three new parties, namely the Party of Hope, the Popular Intifada Party and the Iraqi Republican Rally Party on Tuesday, 25/7/2017. 
Mr. Sirwan Ahmed Rachid stressed that the mentioned parties have completed all the procedures and instructions issued by the Commission and the rules of conduct in accordance with the provisions of the law of political parties legislated by the House of Representatives. 
Mr. Siroan Rachid called on all the developed parties for the purpose of establishing, which registered and cut the legal period for the purpose of completing the registration procedures in preparation for granting them the establishment permits.

The Political Parties Law No. (36) for the year 2015 has been legislated by the Chamber of Deputies and the Commission has started to implement it after it has been published in the official gazette. The political parties 
that intend to participate in the upcoming electoral elections submitted for the purpose of registration in accordance with the procedures, in this direction.

• Upvote 2

Parliamentary Experts: The selection of members of the new Board of Commissioners is completed in mid-August

Readers

Parliamentary Experts: The selection of members of the new Board of Commissioners is completed in mid-August

31-07-2017 03:43 PM

The Euphrates -

A member of the parliamentary committee of experts in charge of selecting the new electoral commission, Kamel al-Zaidi, is expected to complete the selection of members of the new board of commissioners in mid-August or at the end of the same month. 

Zaidi said in a press statement that more than 120 candidates passed the first two tests conducted by the Committee on more than a thousand applicants, while pointing out that the Committee will work during the next two days to sort the results and points obtained by the candidates and the selection of a number of them in the final list in accordance with the criteria put forward The House of Representatives to vote on nine commissioners among them.

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The coordinating body between the provinces is considering holding elections and confirms: America is a friend and Iran is a neighbor
  • yota691 locked this topic