Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Entire Congress Laughs at Lying Loretta Lynch As She Dodges Every Question!

Softwalker I agree with you 110%. Even more than that, I agree with you. This has gotten away from the original premise which is the shenanigans Lying Lynch, plus the entire Obama administration, delt in. And to date has gotten away with. Sad really sad. I agree with and support Sgt and the gals with the humorous parady . I never typed anything in all  capitals, so initially I didn't understand the (from my perspective) vile attack from Sgt,  RV and a few others. It seems they took my suggestion about saying all they said  as an attack on the totality of Sgt statement. Which is the furthest thing from the truth of my suggestion to say all Sgt said ,just without the N word reference. Nada mas than that. This got blown out of proportion when RV  King of the Butt hurt people, started attacking me. Attack me intellectually,  that's called having an adult conversation with another adult. Weave in all the personal attacks ... well (to me) that smacks of school yard cyber bullying. Yelling a bit of facts or truths  in with a long list of caustic vile putrid falsehoods, lies, assumptions and misperceptions; yelling them repeatedly does not make their propaganda true. If physically bullied, or cyber bullied, I have come to enjoying hitting back. It shakes the bully's world. "Why everyone use to bend their weaken spine, and shrivel away when I hit them. Why didn't this guy or gal do that? " Their typical decision is Gomer Pyle-ish and they hit you again. Usually harder, devolving into personal digs. Imaginary things they think to know about you. After a while, when they can't understand what I was trying to say because of their misplaced anger got their adrenaline pumping, perhaps even making their head spin, I simply just enjoy, and I mean really enjoy bobbing and weaving with them. Constantly thinking ahead a few jabs/moves. Laying down rabbit trails, and when they go down one of these trails ... man.  It just tickles me to no end. If we could have just exchange of ideas and left it there all would have been good. I do not respect bully's, cyber ones or physical ones. Attack me, or worse attack my family, friends or someone unable to defend themselves I will latch on with the strength and determination of a Pitbull and just enjoy the ride. Let's see what RV see' s in this response that isn't here ? 

• Upvote 2

P.s. You don't have to agree with me, I am not asking that. All I am saying is stop bullying. Stop bullying people as though if you keep it up and they shut up or cow down, that the bully thinks they have changed a person's thoughts or won the argument. I can see how my responses have 3 fingers pointing back at me. I acquiesce to that point. Freedom and freedom of expression is not free. You have to defend it and the weak from time to time. That means you need to acquire skills and train. So that when called upon and if you are to survive to fight another day for a cause, a friend, neighbor, or someone you sort of have issues with you need to learn how to fight the good fight.

• Upvote 1

I'm good with your response and appreciate you're bothering to respond. Please don't feel bullied by my post, or any other. We can all be friends, yes? I can see you are a survivor and that is important. This country is so over-reactive these days to any mention of race issues. It's time we start acknowledging how our words can hurt another, even without intending to do so. You are allowed to feel hurt by the use of a particular word. Just know that here on DV we care about each other, and about you.  I have always enjoyed your posts and your participation here on this forum.

• Upvote 4

I never felt bullied by you at all. I felt you were attempting to heal a rift in the family fabric that is DV, by trying to see all points of view.  May the Lord bless you and your house for sharing your wisdom.  Yes, we in DV are truly all family. All of us, including everyone that has posted on this thread for any perspective they chose to support.  Even those that drive me recreational vehicles. Sorry, but I couldn't resist one little teeny tiny skootch. Peace to all, and to all a good RV.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Softwalker I agree with you 110%. Even more than that, I agree with you. This has gotten away from the original premise which is the shenanigans Lying Lynch, plus the entire Obama administration, delt in. And to date has gotten away with. Sad really sad. I agree with and support system" rel="">support Sgt and the gals with the humorous parady . I never typed anything in all  capitals, so initially I didn't understand the (from my perspective) vile attack from Sgt,  RV and a few others. It seems they took my suggestion about saying all they said  as an attack on the totality of Sgt statement. Which is the furthest thing from the truth of my suggestion to say all Sgt said ,just without the N word reference. Nada mas than that. This got blown out of proportion when RV  King of the Butt hurt people, started attacking me. Attack me intellectually,  that's called having an adult conversation with another adult. Weave in all the personal attacks ... well (to me) that smacks of school yard cyber bullying. Yelling a bit of facts or truths  in with a long list of caustic vile putrid falsehoods, lies, assumptions and misperceptions; yelling them repeatedly does not make their propaganda true. If physically bullied, or cyber bullied, I have come to enjoying hitting back. It shakes the bully's world. "Why everyone use to bend their weaken spine, and shrivel away when I hit them. Why didn't this guy or gal do that? " Their typical decision is Gomer Pyle-ish and they hit you again. Usually harder, devolving into personal digs. Imaginary things they think to know about you. After a while, when they can't understand what I was trying to say because of their misplaced anger got their adrenaline pumping, perhaps even making their head spin, I simply just enjoy, and I mean really enjoy bobbing and weaving with them. Constantly thinking ahead a few jabs/moves. Laying down rabbit trails, and when they go down one of these trails ... man.  It just tickles me to no end. If we could have just exchange of ideas and left it there all would have been good. I do not respect bully's, cyber ones or physical ones. Attack me, or worse attack my family, friends or someone unable to defend themselves I will latch on with the strength and determination of a Pitbull and just enjoy the ride. Let's see what RV see' s in this response that isn't here ? 

To be ignorant means to not know, to be stupid mean to be unable to learn.  Your last chance to show which group you are in.  Let’s recap to help lift the fog of stupidity and perhaps you will neither appear to be stupid, and no longer be ignorant.

I entered this foray and quoted one sentence from you;

“Freedom of speech gives no one the right to denigrate anyone based on race. If I cannot say it, you cannot say it. “

I correctly responded that freedom of speech does mean exactly that, and then I quoted a line misattributed to Voltaire and pointed out you are not the arbiter of what people are allowed to say.  That apparently set you off because you did not actually respond to what I said, you just told me to deal with it.

As a matter of fact, your next 5 responses regarding me you have never been able to muster the strength or intellectual honesty to man up to what you originally said.  In those responses you attempt to revise history (very liberalish of you) and claim that you told the Gal’s they “shouldn’t” use a word.  IF that is what you would have originally said, I never would have responded and apparently hurt your feeling for pointing out your error.

My second response in full;

You were the only one making the claim that someone else could not say something.  Not should not, but could not.  Big difference there and I am surprised you can’t see that difference.  You can decide for yourself and for whatever reason that you can’t say something.  That is your right and does nothing to stifle free speech.  But when you say that someone else can’t say something (which is exactly what you did) then you are promoting the antithesis of free speech.  Not really any more complicated than that.

Please point out the bullying displayed by me in this response.  No personal attacks, no snide remarks, but it somehow put a burr under your saddle.  I suspect it is because I merely pointed out you were incorrect, but since you could not intellectually defend what you said you felt the need to attack me personally with;

...Dude relax , take a breath; and another.  If my statement above flustered you to the point where you couldn't really think straight, or you couldn't keep all the points I made straight in your head because they couldn't be even a little bit  right ,  I could understand that. Its ok. I do recall that in one of the earlier segments I did say something to the effect "that if I cannot use these terms then you (Sgt) shouldn't either. Perhaps that's what you were referring to? Does this mean that maybe, just maybe nyk was saying that if a rule is written it should be fairly applied to all people and not against a select few? Hmmmm , yup. Ooooh is this a universally applied conservative thought ? A count of the hands say, drumroll please YUP !!!   

Come to think of it, you couldn’t even admit what you actually said when quoting yourself (I didn’t realize they renamed the East River DENIAL)!  Naturally you had to patronize me.  I do not believe it is news to anyone on this site that if I am attacked I respond in kind and my blows usually land harder.  So from this point on in the conversation you became a masochist and felt the need to attack me personally, even when I was conversing with Shabs.  Most would call that bullying on your part, but since you can’t actually admit what you said I seriously doubt you can admit that is what you did.  So if your definition of bullying is someone who hits back and successfully defends themselves when attacked, then I will plead guilty.

I have grown weary of this conversation.  Having a battle of wits with someone as ill-equipped as you have shown yourself to be is neither a challenge nor fun.  I said before that a person who cannot admit they are wrong shows how truly small they really are, and you make Tom Thumb appear to be a Andre The Giant.  So you can have the last shot as I am sure it will be just as lame as all the previous.  But I am also sure you will think it to be brilliant because that’s what small minds do.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

This from the putz that said come on, stop it already. No my definition of a bully is someone who basically acts like you . A self centered narsastic loud mouth suffering from ashbergers that feels he (or she ) is the center of the universe. And when a person says something that goes against your senseless self defined list of micro aggressions you screem like a baby in diapers, offended that someone disagrees with you and does not see you as the center of the universe. Crying as loud and as often as you can until you gather enough support that you think that justifies your diatribes.  Thank you for taking the lengthy amount of time to research all of my comments on this thread. Though you took most of them out of context and did not include the counter balancing portion that illustrates my true intentions behind my comments. Shabs got it. That action by you makes me feel, that at this point of this thread, that I really really got under your skin; that I really irritate you to no end. You may not have intended it but you just gave me the best present you could have. I admit what saddens me is that I didn't get you anything. While you may be singularly focused on some false premise that I am trying to dictate what is good and bad speech, or pc type speech,  you can never be further from the truth. I literally have a bumper sticker on my car that say " I ain't PC.  It is obvious you will never understand because you do not have ears to hear. For the record again, it is my personal belief that everyone on this site is of superior intelligence. (With the exception of one.) Therefore,  the strength and perception of their argument on a given subject is lessened when a racial slurr is used. For there are a large portion of centric people that will use the slurr, which was ment as a point of emphasis on the ridiculousness of Lyin Loretta Lynch; these centric people often use this slurry out of context to tear down said organisation an label it as something it is not. Take it or leave it, that's all. Now I am going to go on Facebook and tell everyone about the wonderful gift you gave me. Ba bye.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

New York Kevin, as a Christian, you know the Bible says "Strife opens the door for every evil work."  Pastor Bill Winston tells of when they were going through financial stress, he got upset about something at work and came home to vent to his wife.  She stopped him and said she didn't want to hear it because she was believing for too much to get out of that place of faith (the fight of faith is a fight to stay in peace).   He was initially irritated at that but realized she was right.    I am a highly opinionated individual, but I try to speak my mind on this site without getting into debate (and, believe me, I have had several opportunities).  I would caution all of us Christians to recognize that in our frustrations, we do not open the door to forces that will cause delay or even denial.  We have too much we are believing for.

• Upvote 4

Hey!?....You all remember when Hi!!ary referred to Trump supporters as "deplorables"?...come on, you all remember.  Well, according to all the push back on this thread, she was well within her freedom of speech right to say so, and hence, she should not have been eviscerated for it.  Hypocrisy....the gift that keeps on giving.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 2

8 hours ago, new york kevin said:

... putz...

HEY... if I can't say it, you can't say it!!!  :rulez:   Lol!

38 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hey!?....You all remember when Hi!!ary referred to Trump supporters as "deplorables"?...come on, you all remember.  Well, according to all the push back on this thread, she was well within her freedom of speech right to say so, and hence, she should not have been eviscerated for it.  Hypocrisy....the gift that keeps on giving.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV 

Tell me one person who said she COULD NOT say that.  She was eviscerated because it was politically stupid.

We love being Deplorables!  We wear it like a badge of honor!  She screwed the pooch with that one insult because most fence sitters (independents with any integrity), felt the cold anger.  They KNEW it was untrue.  Disagreeing with Hildabeast doesn't make you irredeemable.  It makes you intelligent!

• Upvote 8

27 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

Tell me one person who said she COULD NOT say that.  She was eviscerated because it was politically stupid.

We love being Deplorables!  We wear it like a badge of honor!  She screwed the pooch with that one insult because most fence sitters (independents with any integrity), felt the cold anger.  They KNEW it was untrue.  Disagreeing with Hildabeast doesn't make you irredeemable.  It makes you intelligent!

I could name dozens, but you wouldn't know any of them....you're not from here.  If you don't see the similarities and hypocrisy at work here.....you really should rethink your "It makes you intelligent" comment.  The truth will set you free, but doesn't mix well with your "just win" mindset.  ;)

GO RV, then BV   

• Downvote 1

On July 10, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Shabibilicious said:

I could name dozens, but you wouldn't know any of them....you're not from here.  If you don't see the similarities and hypocrisy at work here.....you really should rethink your "It makes you intelligent" comment.  The truth will set you free, but doesn't mix well with your "just win" mindset.  ;)

GO RV, then BV   

Where are the similarities?  Name one person in authority (not talking about the regulars at the Lodge). Who claimed Hildabeast could not say a word. 

I'm sure her staff said she shouldn't have, but again, that is not prohibiting free speech. That can only take place when the government squelches words from being used. 

Those of us who rightly criticizing her for poorly exercising her right were merely doing the same.  Personally I am glad she did. After reading the post election editorial from her hired pollster it was stated that was the single issue that turned the undecided in the swing states against her and crumbled the blue wall of invincibility. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Where are the similarities?  Name one person in authority (not talking about the regulars at the Lodge). Who claimed Hildabeast could not say a word. 

I'm sure her staff said she shouldn't have, but again, that is not prohibiting free speech. That can only take place when the government squelches words from being used. 

Those of us who rightly criticizing her for poorly exercising her right were merely doing the same.  Personally I am glad she did. After reading the post election editorial from her hired pollster it was stated that was the single issue that turned the undecided in the swing states against her and crumbled the blue wall of invincibility. 

Why does a person have to be in "authority"......you're not?  But you sure are putting a smack down on Kevin for voicing his opinion, which pales in comparison to the way the Gals "poorly exercised" their right to free speech.  At this point, both of you are simply being bullheaded.  Enjoy those spoils, my friend.....you've worked hard for them.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why does a person have to be in "authority"......you're not?  But you sure are putting a smack down on Kevin for voicing his opinion, which pales in comparison to the way the Gals "poorly exercised" their right to free speech.  At this point, both of you are simply being bullheaded.  Enjoy those spoils, my friend.....you've worked hard for them.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

I only pointed out the blatant contradiction NYK used by claiming to be for free speech and the stating "you can't say that".  But NYK can't take my rights away. 

When it comes to taking away our rights, only the authority of government can do that. According to our Constitution, God gave us this right and only an unGodly government can take them away. Not some loudmouth fool on a website that can't even admit what he actually said. 

That being said, back on the road. 4 corners, ready or not here we come. 

• Upvote 3