Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Entire Congress Laughs at Lying Loretta Lynch As She Dodges Every Question!

***///

You busted biatch.  <_<

You deceitful, Lyin' LowRenta.

Consistently throwin' "the team" under the bus ain't gonna save yo' hag hide.

You Hillarious's house n---a, ain't ya.

What dat Clinton Cabal got on you dat you won't roll over on dem.... c'mon now, sistah...

Dem Clinton's gave you dem jobs bcuz dey knew you would do their biddin' jus' like a good ignorant tool oughtta, right...?

You a fool, LowRenta.... you been used by yo' Clinton massahs.... ain't you got no pride, girl...?

You looked da fool,    you sounded da' fool,    you is a fool.

We saw you shakin' n' dodgin'.....Musta been hard to keep yo' alligator mouth from over-ridin' yo' hummin'bird azz and lynchin' yerself, you moron.

Lock her up.  :angry:

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Sgt, this aspect of what you said is why you got that ruby. Let alone the stereotypical lower educated southerner tone to your comment. I would have given you a ruby for this. I don't want to where the Dems go, but when they go low we should go high. We need to get away from everything that denigrates the argument as a whole. Inserting a needless racial slur as you did does just that. I do not know the color of you skin, or with what race you identify with, frankly it does not matter either way. White, black, yellow, brown, or red should not use these racial terms whether they are discussing members of their own race or not. Even in stuff like legal hearings, church, or ordering a sandwich we can no longer claim ignorance to the inflammatory nature of terms such as this. Or the racial term h**key etc, What this nation should do, needs to do is stamp out the careless self justified use of "these terms" ; and embrace the entire vision Dr Martin Luther King wrote in his " I have a dream" sermon.

The above said , this woman was a pick of Mr Obama for AG. She may have had the credentials. She never should have been U.S. AG, and neither should anyone that splits the population into this groups gets away with slaps on the wrist when they break the law, and then there is the rest of the population.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think in that meeting on the tarmac, Billy told Loretta "Remember what happened to Vince Foster, etc."  The Clinton Machine is/was formidable.  I truly pray that with the "draining of the swamp" the Machine is finally fully exposed.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

As a Sistah myself,

I'm gonna call her out as I want, when I want.

I ain't no late night talk show host who gets pass....?

I ain't no white comedian man hollerin' like a card-carrying member of the kkk...?

She a dog.  Deal with it.

Not a big fan of Dr. King, eh?  <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

5 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

As a Sistah myself,

I ain't no white comedian man hollerin' like a card-carrying member of the kkk...?

I delt with it Sgt. You and I are in agreement on the premise . You were still wrong on the use of the racial slur. You and all that think the way you do regardless of the color of their skin, are wrong. Y'all will always be wrong. You may not be a card carrying member of the kkk, it does sound like you may be a card carrying member of the african american equivalent of the kkk, ie the blm and the nbpp. I will pray for you. I am not suggesting that you roll over , or shuck and jive for anyone. I am stating that I thought you were better than that. I had always enjoyed the way you stood your ground regardless of wether I agreed with you or not. But this ... ain't that.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

As a Sistah myself,

I'm gonna call her out as I want, when I want...

:salute:

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

... wrong on the use of the racial slur...

KEVIN... Kev... do you have any idea how difficult it is to be a black conservative?  People are vicious.  It doesn't take very much imagination to understand the kind of intolerance a person of color must endure for simply thinking for themselves.  

It may not have been a phrase you or I would use but this is no time for Political Correctness.  We love the Gals and whether they are shitposting or waxing poetic, we see the genuine good nature, true intellect and firm grip on reality!  They have sacrificed and dedicated their lives to serving this country and that's the currency that buys them the right to say any damn thing they want.  You should apologize for judging what you clearly don't understand.

• Upvote 10

10 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

As a Sistah myself,

Dang it, I was born just too late...  love your guys style.. A breath of fresh air ... PC be dammed, that's why we are in this mess to begin with.

I'm not from the south, the confederate flag has no real meaning other than it's historical value, and love the DUkes as a kid.

Even so, the libtards hysterical reaction should not have gotten the respect it did. 

It only emboldened those morons to demand more.

7 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I believe MLK would agree with the gals.

Ya know, what the dems try to hide?

Hitler was a DEMOCRAT, and MLK was a REPUBLICAN.

How's that for irony?

• Upvote 8

NY Kevin:  you've blown your cover!  You must actually be NY RHINO!  Your "high road" has been worn into deep ruts by Republicans for many decades, thereby empowering the demonic dems who do nothing but give us the old shuck and jive and play the race card whenever anyone calls them on it.  It took a crude crass bully to finally stand up and call out both the corrupt dems AND the futile RINOs.  The act you want won't do what's needed to win, and if they win by some fluke, they won't do whats needed for the country - they'll just go along to get along.

It's politics man - war with less noise and bullets.  At least most of the time.   Lowrenta  was, as she so often has, acting like a stereotypical n____a from old movies, so lampooning her for adopting that old shuck and jive sh*t avoidance device was very appropriate as well as very non-PC.  And if you think that's harsh, you should have seen my fellow Army MP Captains (all of whom were black in my battalion)  go off on their black troops who tried that tired old crap on them.  Made Bedford Forest and George Wallace sound like an equal right activists.  

In short, it's the PC wimps like you, who give the shuck and jive artists like Lowretta and Sharptin a pass on everything, that are the real racists.  Being black should not free you from all the responsibilities, duties, consequences, and burdens of life, and those who think it does are the true racists who seek to keep blacks down and dependent on the government handouts they promise to get more votes.  Hilarious is the very model of the very modern racist (Hmm, maybe Gilbert and Sullivan could put some music to that line).

And no, having your mind twisted by living in the PC swamp of NY won't get you a pass either!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Whatshername said:

You should apologize for judging what you clearly don't understand.

Whatshername:   What I know is this, that I have been told I am not white enough for some and that I am not brown enough for others. I also know that no one on this or any other site can tell what my racial make up, or gender is.  So I have a pic of Curley Howard. How does that tell you who I am, what my ancestry or gender is, or the color of my skin. I can make a statement towards my color or gender, but what if I am lying? You cannot tell. You, Patty, and Sgt need to recall something here. I told Sgt that i agree with the entire premise of her statement. I took exception with the following portion of her overall statement, again with which I agreed with:

14 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

This is the 21st century. What do you know about me Whatshername? Squat! I don't know about you, but I grew up during the Civil Rights Movement. I saw the marches go past my house, breaking practically every window in the front as they went by. Being told that the Police won't come to our house for misdemeanor offenses.  I told my father, the first in his family to go to college,  don't these people know that we want for them the same things they are protesting for. I marched as a child. I got a deep scar in the middle of my back when as a teenager when I boxed with the KKK when they tried to move into New Canaan Ct. Pu**y bigot tried to put a metal temporary fence post through my back. I got my ass arrested(charges later dismissed) when I caught the piece of sh*t black turd that raped my sister because I hurt him to much.  Pu**y  a**  . This fool, he stated to my sister: he wants to dominate the white race by doing to their women what the mother fuc**ng honkeys have been doing to the black man for the last 300 years. And to prevent the snowflake nation from breeding, as he scared the sh*t out of her ****** with an ice pick after beating and raping her. Anyone tries to do anything close to that again won't live past the attempt. You try and blame me for what someone else did to you and yours, I will blame you and yours for what you have done to me and mine. Whaat? NYK thats not fair. D*m right its not fair. Double standards have no place in the 21st century. My opinion, doesn't have to be yours. How to deal with the powerful emotions surrounding this, get saved, get Jesus, learn the bible, learn church history, invite the Holy Spirit to take "all this" and replace it with the mind of Christ. I could blame this person and that group forever and ever. Since I don't want to waste my life hurting people, drinking and drugging Jesus is the only answer. I cannot work out the details but He does everytime. So I let Him.

Freedom of speech gives no one the right to denigrate anyone based on race. If I cannot say it, you cannot say it. Though I understand the emotions to do so from time to time. So white people who have helped the civil rights movement gain the ground it has gained, much more to go, can get fired from a job, targeted by the Black Lives Matters & New Black Panther Party (the black kkk) bigots, because someone was offended by a casual comment complementing the colorful dashiki she was wearing ? Thats fair? Many Americans have chosen not to use the N word, by personal choice. For some, a lot of hard work.  Such folks have come along way and never want to return to the old days. Which we prevent from digressing by battling others who have no compunction against such things, when we can. If your smart, note I did not say educated, express your disdain for a  person of another race very effectively without resorting to slurs. Don't call me s**w f***e , ******,  n****r , or chi*k, really is all I am saying .  Also do not try and shame me for having this opinion, I should apologise , WHN.  If Sgt has the right to freedom of speech, which she does, SO DO I. Did you here me suggest that she should be ashamed for her statement , no. I simply tried to tell her I thought she was better than that. And no, I do not believe Martin Luther King or the King family would disagree with me. And I am the least politically correct person on earth.

• Upvote 3

In one word, "pitiful". 

2 words "mockery"

3rd  sad

4th. Unjust

5th. Criminal

Last. thought, we are all in control of our future and this is what the people wanted until now, President mad dog Trump; Please follow through with all your promises.

• Upvote 4

Xtaxguy: Oooooooo, aren't you the big brave virtual bad a**.  Nothing much comes to mind when I think of you at this moment in time?  You apparently have a warped idea of what it means to be a Republican. A conservative. A non- PC person. Why, cuz apparently you and a small group of people need to resort to racial terms to get their point across. You may be a Republican, a conservative, a non-PC person, but just a confused low informed version of one with some friends that still suffer from stinking thinking. JMHO. Have fun folks cuz I am done with this thread. I have said all that needs to be said in 3 different ways. What are you gonna do to me , use more kindergarden school yard insults on me. So what.  Say what ya wanna say, if you use racial slurs to get your point across, you ain't in the elite thinking group.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Freedom of speech gives no one the right to denigrate anyone based on race. If I cannot say it, you cannot say it.

You could not be more wrong on this one.   Freedom of speech does indeed give a person the right to denigrate, or appreciate, another based on their race, or looks, or nationality, left handedness, or any other thing a person can think of.  Political correctness does not allow such things but free speech does.  The PC crowd has taken the famous phrase “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”, stood it on it’s head and now are more than willing to incarcerate speech offenders.  Sorry for the bad things that happened to you earlier in life, but that does not set you up as the arbiter of what freedom of speech is or is not.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, RV ME said:

You could not be more wrong on this one.   Freedom of speech does indeed give a person the right to denigrate, or appreciate, another based on their race, or looks, or nationality, left handedness, or any other thing a person can think of.  Political correctness does not allow such things but free speech does.  The PC crowd has taken the famous phrase “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”, stood it on it’s head and now are more than willing to incarcerate speech offenders.  Sorry for the bad things that happened to you earlier in life, but that does not set you up as the arbiter of what freedom of speech is or is not.

Agreed ! I don't want that job RV. I was just exercising my free speech and telling Sgt that I AGREED with her statement, style, everything she said. Only that I thought she was better than that after she used the " house n " line. Didn't call for her arrest, I didn't disrespect her, nothing like that. I realize that perhaps she and others cannot agree to disagree on that point as I was exercising my freedom of speech. To paraphrase the Sgt "deal with it" . Freedom of speech is a two way road. Also, I didn't not use a racial slur to communicate it. So give a card carrying Republican, NRA member brother a break. Go be irresponsible, loose with certain terms, exercise youtr freedom of speech and go yell fire in a crowded movie theater or something because you can.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Agreed ! I don't want that job RV. I was just exercising my free speech and telling Sgt that I AGREED with her statement, style, everything she said. Only that I thought she was better than that after she used the " house n " line. Didn't call for her arrest, I didn't disrespect her, nothing like that. I realize that perhaps she and others cannot agree to disagree on that point as I was exercising my freedom of speech. To paraphrase the Sgt "deal with it" . Freedom of speech is a two way road. Also, I didn't not use a racial slur to communicate it. So give a card carrying Republican, NRA member brother a break. Go be irresponsible, loose with certain terms, exercise youtr freedom of speech and go yell fire in a crowded movie theater or something because you can.

First off, I apologize in advance, Kevin, for I realize by me posting this it will only embolden those who are already feasting to continue.  You and I rarely agree and have certainly had our knock down drag outs, but I must commend you for your  righteous stance in this matter.  It's refreshing to encounter somebody such as yourself who has a truthful heart and knows the difference between "PC" and common human decency.......You chose your soul over the "win at all cost" mindset.  That's no easy task with this crowd.  Take it for what it's worth from me.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1