Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - IMF Report: They Said The Real Value Was Between 4 And 12 Cents !

DinarThug

7-3-2017   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   "The culmination of the Iraqi Trade and Investment Conference in the United Kingdom"   

Today and tomorrow talking Internationalism in the U.K.. it sure is wonderful timing.

Major international companies are involved! 

Can't get much clearer than the times we are in.

The monetary reform soup is well cooked now.. just about time for dinner!

• Upvote 4

7-3-2017   Newshound Guru Aggiedad77  Article:  "British Ambassador to Baghdad reveals two events to support Iraq's economic"    

It all points to the LL [Long Line?] and yes British companies are in that line as well...

they know the impact that Iraq will have on the world and its economy once they make the quantum leap that is necessary to fuel so much and so many. 

• Upvote 1

7-3-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  …You’d think that if oil prices go down, my God, that it would shoot the value of the dinar down.  

It’s not. 

It’s actually going to shoot the value up because they have to make up for what they are not making. 

It’s manipulated. 

Like I told you it’s not market driven. 

And there’s no way out of it.  Very very good news….

Now with what Donald J Trump did they are going to do it…they are forced to do it. 

I don’t know the exact day…but it’s better than I thought it was going to be.  

Its wasn’t supposed to be this way when I originally invested in the dinar…the different policy has changed everything.

• Upvote 3

CNN   < <  BREAKING SUPER FREAK NEWS  > >  .....

Update From RickJames ...

7-4-2017  Newshound Guest Guru RickJames2  I just found evidence that the cbi.iq and cbi.3eyon-host.net link also is linked to cbiraq.org. 

Click on “Statistical site” in the column on the left (when on cbi.3eyon-host.net) and the cbirag.org website,,with its URL pops up. 

In other words I have shown that site number 1 (cbi.iq) directly links to site number 2 (cbi.3eyon-host.net) to site number 3 (cbiraq.org). 

I still believe that cbi.3eyon-host.net is their site where they are working things out..numbers/stats..etc 

Perhaps they have been caught with their pants down. 

The 1.2 number is still up by the way on cbi.3eyon-host.net

7-4-2017  Inel/Newshound Guru tman23  This is from Guru [Guest Guru RickJames2] ...not me.....but yea !!! 

I found that there is a direct link between cbi.iq and cbi.3eyon-host...

go to cbi.iq website and Click on Statistics [You can click "English" at the top of the page first]..

then click on "for extended statistics".

cbi.3eyon-host.net comes up as a URL address.

They are linked it is a real site evidently…When Basnews had the 1 dinar - 3.64 dolar.....

that was not a widget......that was direct to a server in redwood California......

days after it switched to Virginia......

But the exchange link address was to major us bank.....

AND REMEMBER......

THE BASNEWS SITE HAD THE DOLLAR AND EURO......

NOTHING ELSE....... 

THIS IS THE SAME THING WE ARE SEEING WITH THE CBI TEST SITE........

ONLY EURO AND USD ARE CHANGED........

Like we keep saying......What a bunch of coincidences !!!

On 7/2/2017 at 2:38 PM, DinarThug said:

7-1-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The IMF has guidelines that all members must meet...

The main restriction in the IMF guidelines requires at least a 1-year notification of a currency change.  

I do believe that Iraq is at a crossroads of sort though, they need money bad. 

And even though there are those trying to stop progress, I do believe they will succeed in creating an environment that will attract foreign investors and investment.   

We see Iraq getting to a point where ISIS is almost gone, and the country needs money to rebuild, create jobs etc. 

And we have a parliament that has not passed enough laws for foreign investors to engage...

And a CBI that is trying to create a stable banking system.   

It seems to me, that at some point, something has to give. 

7-1-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...the rate is 1184...1184 is their true value...they will float it directly from there. There is no RV.  

...that is the rate, when they float the dinar, the CBI will allow for the dinar to rise based on investment, economic pressure.  

The IMF has clearly explained the process for Iraq.    

Huge sums of capital (money) could come into Iraq for investment, creating a rapid rise in the Dinar exchange rate...

the dinar could rise rapidly and be at 1 to $1 within 6 months or a year. 

Keep in mind, the CBI is out to make money...there is no money in a RV...

A float allows the CBI to profit in commissions as the world buys and sells the dinar.

But what he doesnt say is that in the case of a float and the dinar rises or falls too rapidly, then the cbi has to intervene with their reserves, of which they have spent around 30 billion already since shabbs left. Also, i would like to see where it says that the imf requires a one year notice in advance of a currency change. I think Kap also stated that none of the currencies have been taken out of circulation, but that isnt the case. The 50 dinar note was recalled. In the case of libya when the goi fell, the boat was already on its way with the new money. So unless the imf knew a year prior that we were taking out ghaddafi, then i tend to think that info could be wrong. When a currency is in a basket for instance and the value is going to change to a larger degree by that countries cbi, then i could see where the imf would need to know because of the affect it would have on the other currencies in that basket. Shoot who knows we have seen many articles saying no float and shabbs always said that the rate would be fixed. I tend to lend to shabbs on this one. ;)

• Upvote 9

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:43 PM, Luigi1 said:

If true...it looks like Adam's prediction that the IQD would come out at .10 cents was spot on.

I believe Breitling was saying that he got into the dinar (around 2010 I think) at a time when they said the dinar was worth 4 to 12 cents.  He believes it is worth much more now - more than he ever expected for an RV.  My take away from it. 

• Upvote 4

The interest rate or 6 month deposits. I am ready to start earning some of these rates.

Central Bank of Iraq Logo

Time Series Chart

Prices Indicators - Interest Rate of Commercial Banks - Interest-Rate on 6 Month Deposits in IQD star-col.pngstar-dis.png
Data Range ... To ... Last 1 YearLast 2 YearLast 3 YearLast 4 YearLast 5 Year
Click anywhere on chart for a larger one
chart

Frequency: [Monthly] | Measure Unit: [%]
AVERAGE: [6.652635135135133] | STD VAR: [1.92902617618763] | MIN: [4.56] | MAX: [11.3] | Median: [4.56] | Mean: [6.652635135135133]

Copyright ©2017. Central Bank of Iraq. All rights reserved. Please read important disclaimer.

LoginUser Guide (دليل المستخدم) Logout Terms (مصطلحات) FAQ's (الاسئلة المتداولة) Acronyms (مختصرات)

close

Loginclose
Remember Me

Forgot Password?

39.gif

• Upvote 2

Funk Master RickJames Update ...

7-5-2017  Newshound Guest Guru RickJames2  ...I found another access point to cbi.3eyon-host.net from cbi.iq

Go to cbi.iq..

click on Statistics [Tab on the bottom right in the same area as Exchange Rates tab] and scroll down to read more.

Again cbi.3eyon-host website comes up.

This occurs on both sides of the cbi.iq website...English and Arabic. 

Also, previously...I remember being allowed access

to cbi.3eyon-host from "for extended statistics" on Arabic side...

this is no longer possible...it comes up as cbi.iq URL now. 

• Upvote 2

Here Are Some 'Cliff' Notes ...

:D  :D  :D 

7-5-2017   Newshound Guest Guru Cliff   It appears that the CBI "test site" that many are discussing is legitimate, as the URL on which it appears (http://cbi.3eyon-host.net) can be accessed from the real active CBI site under the STATISTICS tab. 

This would give credence to the theory that this is an actual test site that was and is being utilized by the bank's web developers. 

But what intrigues me is how so many have seen the 1.2 figure next to the US Dollar slot and have announced that it means that the dinar will be revalued at $1.20, when that does not appear to me to be what it is indicating at all. 

On the actual active site (www.cbi.iq), it presently shows 1184 on the US dollar slot...which I understand to mean that it takes 1184 dinar to equal 1 US dollar.

This would make the value of the dinar to be .000845 (1 divided by 1184), thus the 3 zeroes.  

So, by the same token, the 1.2 figure on the test site SHOULD NOT mean that a dinar is valued at $1.20, but that it takes 1.2 dinars to equal 1 US dollar.

This would be .833 US dollars (1 divided by 1.2 equals 83.3 cents), and not the $1.20 that everyone is talking about.

• Upvote 9

Hey Everybody!

As mentioned earlier/on another thread, I use Chrome for my internet browser.

So, I call up www.cbi.iq.

I hit "English" and that doesn't work - everything is now still in Arabic even though I hit the "English" button (little circle is not spinning just prior to address field).

So I close out the page and then open up www.cbi.iq again.

I hit the "Translate" button in the upper right hand corner that Chrome provides. Works this time (hey, how did they know to convert to English???!!!).

So, the currency exchange rates and the menu bar with the "statistics" button are now right to left instead of left to right (reverse from yesterday). Same thing with the menu options near the top.

When I hit "statistics" I get an Arabic page and the "English" button ain't workin' on that page! :o

Also, there ain't no "click here" field that I can see to get to that "test site" page. :o   :o   :o

May be somethin'  or may be nuttin'. :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Just Sayin'.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship: 

• Upvote 4

Hmmmmmmmm...................................

I just tried it again. The "English" translation button still doesn't work but I am now able to load the "statistics" page in English. There is a "Click Here" field for the extended statistics that is further up the list than yesterday (now all is right justified instead of left justified like yesterday). However, the "bogus" currency exchange rate table no longer appears showing 1.2 IQD = 1 USD.

So, maybe this site is all in the process of going live and I'll check back later to see where they are at.

You All Have A Super Day!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

So, maybe this site is all in the process of going live

2 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I just did it ... the 1.2 is still there

It's Alive ! :o 

• Upvote 6

The Cliffhanger Continues - More 'Cliff' Notes ! :o 

7-5-2017   Newshound Guest Guru Cliff   So, in my view, the 1.2 displayed is just a rounded-off number that shows the present value of the dinar in US dollars...with the 3 zeroes removed. 

Of course, I understand that this is not the actual and final international rate that we will receive...but I believe it is a rounded-off depiction of the present value of the dinar...without the 3 zeroes. 

Also then, on the test site, the calculator is showing how many dinar it will take to buy another currency. 

Remember, this website is about them…not us. It is about the dinar, not about the US dollar.

So, when you type the number 1 into the calculator for US dollar, the result comes up as 1.2, but again, this does not mean that a dinar is worth 1.2 US dollars but rather that a US dollar is worth 1.2 dinar.

Again, it is a tool designed FOR THEM to use as a calculator, not for us. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Here Are Some 'Cliff' Notes ...

7-5-2017   Newshound Guest Guru Cliff   It appears that the CBI "test site" that many are discussing is legitimate, as the URL on which it appears (http://cbi.3eyon-host.net) can be accessed from the real active CBI site under the STATISTICS tab. 

This would give credence to the theory that this is an actual test site that was and is being utilized by the bank's web developers. 

But what intrigues me is how so many have seen the 1.2 figure next to the US Dollar slot and have announced that it means that the dinar will be revalued at $1.20, when that does not appear to me to be what it is indicating at all. 

On the actual active site (www.cbi.iq), it presently shows 1184 on the US dollar slot...which I understand to mean that it takes 1184 dinar to equal 1 US dollar.

This would make the value of the dinar to be .000845 (1 divided by 1184), thus the 3 zeroes.  

So, by the same token, the 1.2 figure on the test site SHOULD NOT mean that a dinar is valued at $1.20, but that it takes 1.2 dinars to equal 1 US dollar.

This would be .833 US dollars (1 divided by 1.2 equals 83.3 cents), and not the $1.20 that everyone is talking about.

While this a disappointing rate, I will take it and be thankful.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, csd9013 said:

While this a disappointing rate, I will take it and be thankful.

To be quite honest here, I am VERY GREEDY and would take that rate and run for the hills so fast you would think I was a politician running for the cash before the other thieves got there first and left none for me !  :)

pp

• Upvote 5