Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinarham

2 hours ago, Rockymtnhi said:

I've been looking at BUYIQD.com and it appears they are out of uncirculated 5,000, 10,000 and 50,000 notes.  Also no uncirculated notes.  A Million 25,000 notes is now listed at $1200 which recently were advertised for $969.  Are there other brokers out there with better inventory of IQD?  Wonder what's up??

Dinar Inc. 1 Mil for $1080.00

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rockymtnhi said:

I've been looking at BUYIQD.com and it appears they are out of uncirculated 5,000, 10,000 and 50,000 notes.  Also no uncirculated notes.  A Million 25,000 notes is now listed at $1200 which recently were advertised for $969.  Are there other brokers out there with better inventory of IQD?  Wonder what's up??

Here is a summary I compiled that may be useful. It may not be entirely accurate so You will want to check out the availability and prices. I made two summaries for the 10 vendors. The top summary is for the 50,000, 25,000, 10,000, and 5,000 notes. The bottom summary is for the 1,000, 500, and 250 notes. I did this so it would fit on the screen. CheapestDinar wanted a whole lot more information than I wanted to provide to see what their availability and prices are for the advertised notes. Also, there may be other vendors I missed.

image.thumb.png.a42784699af8c847084f860682eb1b80.png

Hope this helps.

In The Mean Time...........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 1

On 4/4/2018 at 6:35 PM, dinarham said:

It was massive tonnage . Who else had the where with all to accomplish this?  Saddam was on the run , isis barely existed , M hadn't appeared yet . There is folklore about a chain of semis , huge planes    So where is the gold? Hiding offshore somewhere super secret ? 

Most of it was US Currency. I was there when they first started finding large stashes of it in safe houses and in various other locales. There was a lot of gold to which most of they captured hidden in trucks heading to Syria.

We would be nieave to believe that they found it all. I am sure there is some fat cats living large off that loot.

pp

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

Wow ! This is great ! I had the same problem with cheap dinar . Do you  see this as an extremely positive sign that points to the inevitable rv ?

I think this is something to watch, DinarHam, AND The Best Of Your Evening To You!!! :tiphat:

I suspect if Iraqi Dinar is hard to get here in the US, then the Iraqi Dinar money supply in Iraq is getting tight. At some point, I would think the demand on the Iraqi Dinar in Iraq would drive the price up (few Iraqi Dinars for every USD) and put pressure on the CBI to revalue.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time.....................................

39 minutes ago, dinarham said:

I keep thinking about ATM's in Iraq and how they would synchronize with the rest of ATM's  in first world countries

Hey, DinarHam, Try THIS!!!

In The Mean Time..........................................