Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To prevent fraud .. cut off the Internet starting from tomorrow

yota691

History of edits:: 2017/7/1 23:11 • 278 times readable
To prevent fraud .. cut off the Internet starting from tomorrow
[Baghdad-Wayne] 
announced that the Ministry of Communications on Saturday, it will cut off the Internet in all provinces, during the hours of submission of final exams for students in the sixth preparatory grade.
The ministry said in a statement, they will cut off the Internet from Sunday at 5 am to 8:30 am and all the days of exams to prevent cheating in the examination centers, after the aggravation of the crisis of fraud depending on the phones to the Internet. 
The Ministry of Education, earlier in the day, to guide {359} thousand and {731} students to perform the final exams to study junior high in all parts of Iraq except the province of Nineveh, which kicks off at eight o'clock in the morning on Sunday , the second of July.
  • Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, yota691 said:

to prevent cheating

If they have to shut down the entire internet to prevent 6th graders from cheating on a school exam that would go a long ways to explain the depth of fraud and corruption that pervades their society.

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 12

7 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

If they have to shut down the entire internet to prevent 6th graders from cheating on a school exam that would go a long ways to explain the depth of fraud and corruption that pervades their society.

Tech savvy group. Surprise they did not do want most colleges do, no cell phones during examines.  

• Upvote 6

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

Tech savvy group. Surprise they did not do want most colleges do, no cell phones during examines.  

Good point Chuck......easy fix. If they shut down the internet here there would be little reason for a lot of people to go to work, including me.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Good point Chuck......easy fix. If they shut down the internet here there would be little reason for a lot of people to go to work, including me.

LMAO, in Iraq they would give you a reward - you just came up with a new holiday.  :lol:

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, yota691 said:

I have friend that work on Military Institution and when you enter the base you can forget about using your phone, service is block in that area. More then likely it contain to certain areas of the testing..

I working under similar conditions plus no phone in certain areas because of cameras.  

• Upvote 4

If it doesn't make sense to have such elaborate security over a grade school test, maybe they are not 6th graders but people in the 6th level testing for compliance for something else perhaps..... 

"Wouldn't it be be nice if they were older

Then we wouldn't have to wait so long, 

And wouldn't it be nice if they were prepping

To bring about a currency that's strong."

• Upvote 5

To the attention of the Minister of Education .. your students perform their exams underwear "Pictures"

Number of readers: 3519

To the attention of the Minister of Education .. your students perform their exams underwear "Pictures"

02-07-2017 08:34 PM

Euphrates -

Published a number of social networking sites on Facebook, on Sunday, pictures of students in the sixth preparatory ministerial while performing their exams amid rising extreme temperatures.

The picture showed the students they be tested and underwear on the ground because of the very high temperatures in the capital Baghdad and the Iraqi provinces and the lack of electricity, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment availability. 

And complained about the sixth grade preparatory students, on Sunday, there is an error in the Examinations of Islamic education that took place today, where he said they were shocked by writing an interview with the questions exams today for cooperation among Muslims, while this hadith is in the curriculum to explain and not to save.

image.php?token=b1eff56ed78dbdf4ce13ffe5

image.php?token=8821a29bb25d00c7c1ac1dc3

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Didn't they do this about a month ago? And why are kids still in school in July .. or don't they get a summer break??

Yeah, Half Crazy Runner, I just wish they would give us a break and hit the stinkin' RV button already!!! :o   :o   :o

I can't imagine they don't have anyone there to monitor the students taking the tests. They could tell the students to leave their cell phones at home that day and/or confiscate the cell phones prior to the exams.

So, I think this is a bogus excuse to cut internet service for all Iraq and something else is going on. They did this quite a few times in the recent past that leaves me to think they are up to something.

Here is hoping NOW is the real deal!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

Number of readers: 3519

02-07-2017 08:34 PM

Euphrates -

Published a number of social networking sites on Facebook, on Sunday, pictures of students in the sixth preparatory ministerial while performing their exams amid rising extreme temperatures.

The picture showed the students they be tested and underwear on the ground because of the very high temperatures in the capital Baghdad and the Iraqi provinces and the lack of electricity, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment availability. 

And complained about the sixth grade preparatory students, on Sunday, there is an error in the Examinations of Islamic education that took place today, where he said they were shocked by writing an interview with the questions exams today for cooperation among Muslims, while this hadith is in the curriculum to explain and not to save.

image.php?token=b1eff56ed78dbdf4ce13ffe5

image.php?token=8821a29bb25d00c7c1ac1dc3

Those are some old looking 6th graders.  Or did they flunk about 20 grades.  LOL.  I hope that is not the future GOI or CBI employees.

SR

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, Half Crazy Runner, I just wish they would give us a break and hit the stinkin' RV button already!!! :o   :o   :o

I can't imagine they don't have anyone there to monitor the students taking the tests. They could tell the students to leave their cell phones at home that day and/or confiscate the cell phones prior to the exams.

So, I think this is a bogus excuse to cut internet service for all Iraq and something else is going on. They did this quite a few times in the recent past that leaves me to think they are up to something.

Here is hoping NOW is the real deal!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

How many of these same bogus excuses can they use??  Funny how they cut the entire internet for the whole country just so kids don't cheat on exams.  Funny thing is that you can cut the internet but you can't cut the network(AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc.) provider signals for the phone.  So you would still have access to the internet via the phones network.  What is the rest of the country going to do take a 3 hour breakfast then "work" for 30 minutes and take a 3 hour lunch????  Seems like the GOI is rubbing off the wrong way on how to work on the people of Iraq.

I agree Syn that there is something else going on with this.  Are they really unaware that there are 2 different ways to access the internet via a cell phone.  Cut one and the other is still available.  So I smell smoke on this one in that you can attempt to test a program on the intranet within an organization or in a virtual environment without having to access the internet.

SR

• Upvote 2