Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Unnecessary Twitter Tirade

It seems DJT can't manage to maintain focus on the important issues surrounding this country.....Healthcare being the hot topic of recent days.  Focus Donald.....You make all Americans look like idiots when you lash out with the candor of a petulant child.  Honor the post for which you were elected.....Do the right damn thing for once.  Body shaming women is beneath the office...It should be beneath any righteous man who claims to respect women.  Set a good example for your young son.  Teach him the proper way to treat women, which should be different from the way a cutthroat business is run. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/morning-jolt-trump-tweets-attacks-psycho-joe-scarborough-crazy-mika-brzezinski-142043869.html

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

So it's okay for these quote unquote journalists to make fun of Trump and call him names or outright call him a dictator - and he's not allowed to respond?

So much for free speech.

If the facelifted hag was in distress from having surgery - what's wrong with mentioning it?  Is there a moratorium on what can and can't be tweeted in America? 

It would appear as long as you're trashing Trump, it's okay!!

Personally, any of these damn news media idiots that keep spewing hatred towards the President deserve what they get!!! 

FREE SPEECH is alive and well as long as it's promoting hatred of a duly elected official who isn't Hitlery!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

So it's okay for these quote unquote journalists to make fun of Trump and call him names or outright call him a dictator - and he's not allowed to respond?

So much for free speech.

If the facelifted hag was in distress from having surgery - what's wrong with mentioning it?  Is there a moratorium on what can and can't be tweeted in America? 

Personally, any of these damn news media idiots that keep spewing hatred towards the President deserve what they get!!! 

FREE SPEECH is alive and well as long as it's promoting hatred of a duly elected official who isn't Hitlery!!!

Dude, if that's the way you choose to treat women, that's on you......If you think because of FREE SPEECH it's perfectly acceptable to walk up to an overweight girl and publicly body shame her because your feelers got hurt, then you have serious issues.  Hopefully something like that never happens to a daughter of yours.  If it does, between her tears you can explain the importance of FREE SPEECH to her.  Be decent a human being first, a political hack second or third.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, BJinMontreal said:

So much for free speech.

14 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Did I say that's how I treat women?  NO - I DID NOT - so stop trying to spread your liberal communism by making sh*t up to fit your Trump-hating rhetoric!!!

You're all for free speech when it's convenient for you and your looney liberal causes!!!

:twothumbs: BJInMontreal!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It seems DJT can't manage to maintain focus on the important issues surrounding this country..

Oh he's doing Quite a lot, just because you can't see past your biased hatred to notice doesn't mean it isn't happening.

And I suppose you'd think BillyBoy was much better with women. :facepalm1:

• Upvote 7

38 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Did I say that's how I treat women?  NO - I DID NOT - so stop trying to spread your liberal communism by making sh*t up to fit your Trump-hating rhetoric!!!

No...You did not...You're just another enabler of the C-I-C and his childish antics without a speck of human remorse.

18 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh he's doing Quite a lot, just because you can't see past your biased hatred to notice doesn't mean it isn't happening.

If you're talking about Bill Clinton....then no.  He got what he deserved, impeachment, which should have been upheld.  If you're talking about Billy Bush, he got what he deserved also....fired for his actions on the p*ssy grabbing tape.  Now, if you're talking about Trump....he became Predisent of the United States inspite of his dirt bag comments that cost Billy Bush his job.  Do with that information what you will, LGD.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

No...You did not...You're just another enabler of the C-I-C and his childish antics without a speck of human remorse.

Recently I tried to tell you that your obsession with hating President Trump was disturbing and unhealthy. I suggested that you maybe look into some other threads, to wit you replied that you did. Today you speak of, "HUMAN REMORSE",  as though you might have a corner on the market.

So I ask you, where was your, "HUMAN REMORSE", when this article came out?

IS Jihadists Trick Yezidi Woman into Eating Own Infant Son After Three Days of Starvation

Mira Rojkan

28/06/2017 - 01:15

IS Jihadists Trick Yezidi Woman into Eating Own Infant Son After Three Days of Starvation 

SOFIA — A Yezidi woman enslaved by the so-called Islamic State (IS) was tricked into eating her one-year-old child after being left without food and water for three days, a Yezidi lawmaker said.

According to Vian  Dakhil, a Yezidi activist and member of the Iraqi parliament, who spoke to Egypt's Extra News TV recently, the Yezidi woman, who has been used a sex slave by the extremist  group, was given "rice and meat" after being starved for three days in a cellar. after the woman was done with the food, the IS militants told her that the meat she just consumed was her one-year-old son. 

Dakhil further told the story of a 10-year-old girl who was raped to death by several IS insurgents in front of her father and her sister. 

The activist previously told the Thomson Reuters Foundation that there are approximately 420,000 Yezidi people living in camps in the Kurdistan Region, after being displaced from their homes in northern Iraq. However, thousands others, women and children, remain in IS-captivity, used as sex slaves or trained as militants.

More than 3,100 Yezidis were killed by IS, when the group first emerged back in 2014. Around 6,800 women and children were kidnapped and forced to become sex slaves of soldiers for the "caliphate". 

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/360297

Or how's about this one.

June 28 2017 01:03 PM
Yezidi girl
Yezidi girl

Another Yezidi girl has been freed from ISIS detention and delivered to her family in Dahuk gonernorate, Head of Kurdistan Office to Free Abducted Yezidis Hussein Qaidi announced on Wednesday.

Image1_620172813122608301141.png

The girl was detained by ISIS terrorists after they took control over Sinjar district in 2014, Qaidi added.

Image2_620172813122608301141.png

Qaidi also confirmed that 3,000 abducted Yezidis wered freed from ISIS detention.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/13641/In-pictures-Yezidi-girl-freed-from-ISIS-detention-in-Mosul

And what about this one?

MASSACRE OF THE INNOCENTS 

ISIS thugs execute and chop up dozens of women and kids amid fears the terror group is plotting new wave of atrocities

Doctors say majority of victims' bodies had limbs removed while children were beaten to death with bricks in western Syria

ISIS have butchered dozens of women and children in village massacres across western Syria, it was announced yesterday.

Brutes beheaded victims and used bricks to pummel children during attacks in Shiite settlements, leaving over 50 dead.

As many as 52 people were killed, mostly women and children, in the latest ISIS atrocity

REUTERS
As many as 52 people were killed, mostly women and children, in the latest ISIS atrocity

Doctors said most of the bodies of victims had missing limbs or had been beheaded

REUTERS
Doctors said most of the bodies of victims had missing limbs or had been beheaded

Fears are growing that the jihadists are lashing out with new levels of barbarity as their grip on parts of Syria and Iraq diminishes.

The villages of Aqareb and Al-Mabujeh in Hama province were targeted in the latest spate of brutality.

Al-Mabujeh has seen ISIS atrocities before — with scores killed and kidnapped in March 2015 for not adhering to the terrorists’ vile ideology.

So please Shabbs tell us where is your heightened sensibilities and ,"HUMAN REMORSE", for these people? 

Color change just so you get this, 

WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK IS PROVIDING IRAQ WITH THE ABILITY TO ELIMINATE THESE POS's IN IRAQ AND SYRIA THAT HAVE NO SOUL? 

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP 

THAT'S WHO. 

So cut it out with your fake concern for whatever it is that you pretend to be concerned about and start looking at the big picture. Cause you are being exposed.    

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

You're all for free speech when it's convenient for you and your looney liberal causes!!!

There's the other thing, that elephant in the room,(besides her)..

That would be, every female gets treated with the utmost respect, open doors, step aside, etc, because we give them the benefit of the doubt, and assume the are a Lady.

This preferential treatment , which it is, I have stood up for women who were total strangers. One time even getting into a fistfight in a Denny's parking lot that moved into a main artery at 2:30 AM. When he pulled out a 3D triangle pointed lead weight on a cable I told her to take off, so when that dumb ass was picking himself off the street and trying to stand, she was gone and I have never seen her since) .

But even with myself, once said "Lady" proves herself not ladylike, by action or word, they then IMMEDIATELY losa said preferential treatment, and depending on mood, just might possibly receive exactly what they are giving.

Those females that attack others, and then sit back in surprise when they get it back are only the way they are because some stupid moronic queerass liberal didn't hold the clueless wench accountable for her own actions, and now they have fully disassociated themselves from reality.

Aside from that, once again, you nailed it.

It might be a fear thing. Maybe that's the whole libtard problem.

They scared of everything, and maybe that's why they so angry all the time.

They know they are pathetic, and it makes them mad because they too scared to do anything about it.

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That's different.

Most libtards are pervs too, even if not, thats where all the pervs go, so by libtard logic, that makes anything "normal".

It's because the conservatives have been mostly traditional that give the Ltards their excuse to judge us with a totally different set of rules.

Problem is, being a lib requires a certain amount of personal dishonesty, or intentional self-delusion.

Either way, the fact they even are a lib is evidence they deceive  themselves all the time.

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Recently I tried to tell you that your obsession with hating President Trump was disturbing and unhealthy. I suggested that you maybe look into some other threads, to wit you replied that you did. Today you speak of, "HUMAN REMORSE",  as though you might have a corner on the market.

So I ask you, where was your, "HUMAN REMORSE", when this article came out?  

Heck man,  30,000 femanazi's, dykes, and other ignorant progressives took part in a march to support Sharia Law.

If these are the only women that are attracted to lib men, them it might be a self-preservation thing.

Think about it, it takes a special kind of really really stupid for a woman to publicly humiliate themselves by agreeing to put on the Muslim supplied hat,l which was a statement of what the Muslim men see the thing that is a woman's greatest value, and they marched in a parade to show support for a law that will reduce them to slavery, with printed instructions guiding the men on which method to use and the best size stick to use, to beat the women with. 

Sheesh, in EVERY Muslim society around the globe rape is an accepted and very common thing for their people to do.

The way the dems are ignoring what Islam and Sharia means, I wonder if there aren't a lot of dem guys just too scared to stand up for themselves to their wives.

They might be afraid of the purple haired, man-hating, muff diving, femanazi dyke that comes over because she's his wife's protest carpool buddy, so until Butch is gone, they have to keep wearing that darn apron  Butch likes when she's served her soy and whiskey...

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I just want to know where Shabs and a few other here where while their idol obama gave birth to IS, Armed IS, Aided IS and bombed the hell out of an empty desert after dropping Warning Leaflets giving then advanced notice......Clear the hell out we are gonna be bombing the Desert. Where was shabs when obama traded 5 terrorist for one lame ass deserter that cost American Lives? Where was shabs outrage when his Idol obama dropped off $4 Million to Iran in un marked currency....The Where was could go on and on but why waste Toner when the liberals wont have an answer to start with........Crickets I hear from those on the left.

Just sayin.....Ya Lost, get over it and let the new guy play his game for 8 years....God knows your obama ran rough shod on America fr his rain of Terror.

Karsten

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

The controversial $400 million payment that the U.S. sent to Iran in January, just as four American hostages were released—a planeload of Euros, Swiss Francs and other currencies—was only the first of three American cash deliveries to the country, the Obama administration reportedly told lawmakers on Tuesday.

During the 19 days following the first shipment, the U.S. sent two more planeloads of cash, totaling $1.3 billion, to Tehran, reports The Wall Street Journal
Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 3

Here you go Shabbs another article of President Donald Trump's efforts to help the suffering of women ease.

http://baghdadtoday.news/news/5969/زيباري-يغرد-اميركا-هي-صاحبة-الفضل-بتحرير-الموصل-بما-وفرته-من-دعم-جوي-وارضي

Zebari warbling: America is credited with editing the owner of Mosul, including the abundance of aerial and ground 

• Upvote 4

Twisters!!!....every last one of you.  Everybody knows the plight of the Y's has been going on for eons and it's a human and religious tragedy.  The commanders of our military in that region continue to do their jobs to liberate that country from all forms of terrorism.....just as they have done for the last 14 years.  Sure Obama made a mistake to pull back when he did.  However, as I recall, everybody who thinks like most of the folks here....were screaming bloody murder because Bush put us there under false pretenses to begin with.  Anybody care to remember that outrage?  Besides, this has nothing to do with any of that.  This is about an obvious mental issue inflicting DJT.  

So continue to deflect and enable Donald to do and say whatever he wants whenever he wants.  It just amazes me that you all are so completely embedded in his BS that you forgot how to tell the truth.....to call a shot a shot.   And for no other reason than it might give off a sense of weakness....quite the contrary.  The weakness lies in the inability to truthfully discern right from wrong.  Or even worse, knowing the difference and refusing to do anything about it.  Hell, even the people he has to rely on to move his agenda forward are beginning to push back and call him out on his lunacy.....while you all sit around and act like people in those neighborhoods where a crime has been committed that when questioned, they say....."I didn't see anything, cop!", and then slam the door.  Pathetic

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Besides, this has nothing to do with any of that.  This is about an obvious mental issue inflicting DJT. 

Make  up your dang mind. First you you say it's about human remorse. Then you say it's about women's rights. Now you say it's about president Donald Trump's mental stability. I am going to flat out say this as plainly and straightly as I can it is your mental stability that is in question here not Donald Trump's. Because I posted these articles clearly deserving much more of a response from you than what you have given. That shows everyone on this entire board that you find the grotesque sufferings of the women and children in the Middle East to be secondary to your hatred of Donald Trump. And by showing this you clearly show all of us your mental instability in that you do not realize Donald Trump is the only person on the face of this Flat Earth who's doing anything about Isis. I am not saying that Donald Trump is the savior of the world like most people do but I will acknowledge the good that he is doing in the Middle East and the good that he is doing already for America economically and protection wise with the borders, at if in the process of saving lives at protecting the borders and economically helping America president Donald J Trump beats slaps some stupid insane reporter for her rude and obnoxious comments that she has repeatedly made to him I say more power to you.

you've been busted, you've been exposed.

• Upvote 9

46 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Make  up your dang mind. First you you say it's about human remorse. Then you say it's about women's rights. Now you say it's about president Donald Trump's mental stability. I am going to flat out say this as plainly and straightly as I can it is your mental stability that is in question here not Donald Trump's. Because I posted these articles clearly deserving much more of a response from you than what you have given. That shows everyone on this entire board that you find the grotesque sufferings of the women and children in the Middle East to be secondary to your hatred of Donald Trump. And by showing this you clearly show all of us your mental instability in that you do not realize Donald Trump is the only person on the face of this Flat Earth who's doing anything about Isis. I am not saying that Donald Trump is the savior of the world like most people do but I will acknowledge the good that he is doing in the Middle East and the good that he is doing already for America economically and protection wise with the borders, at if in the process of saving lives at protecting the borders and economically helping America president Donald J Trump beats slaps some stupid insane reporter for her rude and obnoxious comments that she has repeatedly made to him I say more power to you. (If this is truly how you feel....please refrain from ever quoting scripture to me again.  Thanks in advance.)

you've been busted, you've been exposed.

Flat earth.....nuff said.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since scripture has over 70 direct references to the shape of the earth and you refuse to see it I doubt quoting scripture to you would do any good.

In reference to that what you have highlighted, I have grown to understand not everyone indeed very few will think and see the world exactly as I do. And that's probably a good thing. I would not do or say what Donald Trump said to that reporte, having said that it does not negate the very fact that I completely understand why someone like Donald Trump would do what he did. Nor can I make a judgement call as to his character or sanity based on such actions. As we have all been guilty a far worse. I don't make any call onto your salvation based on your denial of what God Said the earth looks like do I? Neither do I question your salvation based on the fact that you seem to care very little about Christian women and children being raped and murdered in Iraq. These are things better left between the individual and the god they worship. It's called critical thinking and objectivity you should really give it a try sometimes you might find your life to be much more enjoyable.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Twisters!!!....every last one of you.  Everybody knows the plight of the Y's has been going on for eons and it's a human and religious tragedy.  The commanders of our military in that region continue to do their jobs to liberate that country from all forms of terrorism.....just as they have done for the last 14 years.  Sure Obama made a mistake to pull back when he did.  However, as I recall, everybody who thinks like most of the folks here....were screaming bloody murder because Bush put us there under false pretenses to begin with.  Anybody care to remember that outrage?  Besides, this has nothing to do with any of that.  This is about an obvious mental issue inflicting DJT.  

So continue to deflect and enable Donald to do and say whatever he wants whenever he wants.  It just amazes me that you all are so completely embedded in his BS that you forgot how to tell the truth.....to call a shot a shot.   And for no other reason than it might give off a sense of weakness....quite the contrary.  The weakness lies in the inability to truthfully discern right from wrong.  Or even worse, knowing the difference and refusing to do anything about it.  Hell, even the people he has to rely on to move his agenda forward are beginning to push back and call him out on his lunacy.....while you all sit around and act like people in those neighborhoods where a crime has been committed that when questioned, they say....."I didn't see anything, cop!", and then slam the door.  Pathetic

GO RV, then BV 

+1 Shabs

This is probably the most well thought out response I have seen you give. I don't agree with most of it, but you make many valid points.

This is much better than the 1-line sarcastic and snarky responses that you typically drop, kind of the a seagull dropping a load on your picnic table and then flying away. LGD must have hit a real nerve to get you to expose this much of your thought process...but it was worth it.

One comment on DJT's faux pas of speaking whatever is on his mind, I too cringe from time to time as I know some of his statements are outlandish and braggedocious. However, I am able to look past many of these incidents knowing that the Political Establishment, the Media, and many Elitist on the Coasts are triggered to no end...it has been as entertaining as Reality TV.

Indy 

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Indraman said:

+1 Shabs

This is probably the most well thought out response I have seen you give. I don't agree with most of it, but you make many valid points.

This is much better than the 1-line sarcastic and snarky responses that you typically drop, kind of the a seagull dropping a load on your picnic table and then flying away. LGD must have hit a real nerve to get you to expose this much of your thought process...but it was worth it.

One comment on DJT's faux pas of speaking whatever is on his mind, I too cringe from time to time as I know some of his statements are outlandish and braggedocious. However, I am able to look past many of these incidents knowing that the Political Establishment, the Media, and many Elitist on the Coasts are triggered to no end...it has been as entertaining as Reality TV.

Indy 

I appreciate the sentiment, Indy, thanks.  It's not LGD that gets my goat, though.....it's the nonstop irresponsible mouth of DJT.  He's a friggen embarrassment to this country.  Bring on Mike Pence and let's solve some problems.  For example....produce proof that the edge of flat earth actually exists.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV 

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I like to think it's because in the end Shabbs and I are friends, though he's probably a little ticked at me right now. He would take it more in a personal way. Nevertheless, I still love him even if he doesn't know the shape of the earth:lol:

Flat as that blunt  skull of yours, you lovable "planes"man.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Shabs, LGD, I bet if you walked in a bar not knowing the sparring that has taken place here in Dinar Land, politics aside, before the night was through you would be best of buds.

Oh well, one can only hope...😕

We are good buds.  In fact, we're brothers......can't you tell by all the bickering.  And at the very least, by the end of the night, one of us would surely be drunk.  :drunk:  Besides, it's against bar protocol to discuss politics.  

GO RV, then BV again and again and again.....

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

We are good buds.  In fact, we're brothers......can't you tell by all the bickering.  And at the very least, by the end of the night, one of us would surely be drunk.  :drunk:  Besides, it's against bar protocol to discuss politics.  

GO RV, then BV again and again and again.....

What do you mean one of us? I'd have to drink a few extra glasses of wine just to keep from Colecocking you and dragging your butt out of the bar just so you could see what you're standing on.:lmao: one  thing is for certain by morning both our wives would be furious, and we would have had one heck of a night to remember forever.

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I appreciate the sentiment, Indy, thanks.  It's not LGD that gets my goat, though.....it's the nonstop irresponsible mouth of DJT.  He's a friggen embarrassment to this country.  Bring on Mike Pence and let's solve some problems.  For example....produce proof that the edge of flat earth actually exists.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV 

I've been giving you proof, it's called ,"The Holy Bible".

• Upvote 3