Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Unnecessary Twitter Tirade

22 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've been giving you proof, it's called ,"The Holy Bible".

My faith doesn't extend to flat earth or that dinosaurs didn't exist.  It's my crux to bear.  This is when my "critical thinking" kicks in and I'm reminded the Bible was written and interpreted by men.....I'm merely a constant Christian work in progress, as I suppose all Christians should be.  :shrug: 

By the way.....if you're gonna drink wine in my presence, you're gonna drink it out of a mug or straight from the bottle....none of that girly stemmed glass junk.  If I'm going to get my drunk ass handed to me....it's going to be by a manly dude.  Deal?  :D

GO RV, then BV  

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 5

Morning Joe hosts: we're OK, the country's not – video

The hosts of Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, speak on MSNBC on Friday after Donald Trump’s critical tweets about them. Scarborough says Trump attacks women personally because he fears them, outlining cases when he has criticised policies only for the president to attack Brzezinski via Twitter

Source: MSNBC

Friday 30 June 2017 14.52 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/jun/30/morning-joe-hosts-were-ok-the-countrys-not-video

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

My faith doesn't extend to flat earth or that dinosaurs didn't exist.  It's my crux to bear.  This is when my "critical thinking" kicks in and I'm reminded the Bible was written and interpreted by men.....I'm merely a constant Christian work in progress, as I suppose all Christians should be.  :shrug: 

By the way.....if you're gonna drink wine in my presence, you're gonna drink it out of a mug or straight from the bottle....none of that girly stemmed glass junk.  If I'm going to get my drunk ass handed to me....it's going to be by a manly dude.  Deal?  :D

GO RV, then BV  

Ya know I was born in FL. Raised in Mississippi, and sophisticated in Napa Valley:lol: Sooooooo :drunk:

• Upvote 2

Was checking on a crew working at a Hilton last week.

The big flat screen in the lobby had CNN running 24/7.

The same  Trump bashing opinion panel crap segments were broadcast during the second shift crew that was on the first shift.

I tolerated it in the background on my 1st visit, but a few minutes into the 2nd just couldn't take , and disconnected the power .

Forgot about it until I went back days later, and restored power.

Once it booted up, the EXACT same show was being aired.

Besides the businesses or governmental offices that all seem to play CNN, who actually watches the same show in 24/7 loop rerun for a week?

I'm sure there were other news segments that were updated, but it was lost in the never ending anti-Trump theme sewn into everything.

No wonder libtards angry, their TV station is refusing to change shows until they overthrow their government...

• Upvote 5

On 7/1/2017 at 4:50 PM, divemaster5734 said:

Was checking on a crew working at a Hilton last week.

The big flat screen in the lobby had CNN running 24/7.

The same  Trump bashing opinion panel crap segments were broadcast during the second shift crew that was on the first shift.

I tolerated it in the background on my 1st visit, but a few minutes into the 2nd just couldn't take , and disconnected the power .

Forgot about it until I went back days later, and restored power.

Once it booted up, the EXACT same show was being aired.

Besides the businesses or governmental offices that all seem to play CNN, who actually watches the same show in 24/7 loop rerun for a week?

I'm sure there were other news segments that were updated, but it was lost in the never ending anti-Trump theme sewn into everything.

No wonder libtards angry, their TV station is refusing to change shows until they overthrow their government...

Why not just change the channel to the Fox News mother ship?  B)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Short Bus is in reference to the Special Ed or Special Needs students

So now Shabs is making jokes about Special needs kids. He label a bus by it size an it contents. I never in my life look at that way...And I use to drive one of these for years for the church. 

• Upvote 6

On 7/3/2017 at 5:42 AM, Shabibilicious said:

By short bus standards.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

You really don't get it.

Fox is just as deceptive as the rest.

They use different tactics is all.

Changing the channel would only expose listeners to the subliminal propaganda.

Which could then just as easily be tuned back into the hard core  brain numbing rhetoric once I left.

With the inverter disconnected, any zombie would only check to see it plugged into the wall, and then would be forced to find the garbage feed somewhere else.

At very least the customers had a break from the steady drone of filth, perversion, and racism, created by the imaginations of depraved CNN reporters.

As for Trump's short bus, it would indeed only take very short bus to hold the very few journalists that actually have a clue.

It's the honor roll bus, there's only a couple reporters who have conducted themselves with any, and none of them are on CNN, NBC, or ABC, to be sure.

While a couple tweets have been "punch to the gut" base, the majority of them have gone right over most of the MSM's perception.

It was true during the campaign, and it is true now.

In light of the thousands of hours of negative programming, hundreds of lies, hundreds more guttural insinuations, and outright calls for physical attacks against everyone from  all conservatives to DJT, the few counter punches have been extremely tempered.

Even people that didn't vote for him are now coming to the republicans side.

Unfortunately, they are among the last of the grown up's in the dem party....

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

You really don't get it.

Fox is just as deceptive as the rest.

They use different tactics is all.

Changing the channel would only expose listeners to the subliminal propaganda.

Which could then just as easily be tuned back into the hard core  brain numbing rhetoric once I left.

With the inverter disconnected, any zombie would only check to see it plugged into the wall, and then would be forced to find the garbage feed somewhere else.

At very least the customers had a break from the steady drone of filth, perversion, and racism, created by the imaginations of depraved CNN reporters.

As for Trump's short bus, it would indeed only take very short bus to hold the very few journalists that actually have a clue.

It's the honor roll bus, there's only a couple reporters who have conducted themselves with any, and none of them are on CNN, NBC, or ABC, to be sure.

While a couple tweets have been "punch to the gut" base, the majority of them have gone right over most of the MSM's perception.

It was true during the campaign, and it is true now.

In light of the thousands of hours of negative programming, hundreds of lies, hundreds more guttural insinuations, and outright calls for physical attacks against everyone from  all conservatives to DJT, the few counter punches have been extremely tempered.

Even people that didn't vote for him are now coming to the republicans side.

Unfortunately, they are among the last of the grown up's in the dem party....

And yet you used a Fox News article in another recent thread as the backbone of your "truth".   Deceptive?......indeed.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

And yet you used a Fox News article in another recent thread as the backbone of your "truth".   Deceptive?......indeed.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

ha, so then you are saying when I use a CNN, ABC, or any of the hundreds of papers  from around the globe that I reference, it is also deceptive?

Thats pretty narrow minded, arrogant, and a bit hypocritical, don't ya think?

Never mind lefties are a bunch of hypocrites, here on DV we're pretty good about letting you know when  you tongue starts to split.

You would not believe how crystal clear some of those articles are, some will scream the very truth that they try to hide from their followers, you just have to read exactly what they did not print.

Besides, when the other's won't even mention anything Trump is doing to MAGA, there is sometimes no other option.

Maybe you could fix that, go let CNN know that they need to start printing articles that inform their readers of the EO's, laws, and policies Trump is getting through that are HELPING America, so that way the people fighting to save America from the damn commies and other globalists can quote their  paper.

I'm sure they will get right on it for ya, after all the times you have had to eat your hat in defence of an indefensible position in support of them, they owe you big time.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

ha, so then you are saying when I use a CNN, ABC, or any of the hundreds of papers  from around the globe that I reference, it is also deceptive?

Thats pretty narrow minded, arrogant, and a bit hypocritical, don't ya think?

Never mind lefties are a bunch of hypocrites, here on DV we're pretty good about letting you know when  you tongue starts to split.

You would not believe how crystal clear some of those articles are, some will scream the very truth that they try to hide from their followers, you just have to read exactly what they did not print.

Besides, when the other's won't even mention anything Trump is doing to MAGA, there is sometimes no other option.

Maybe you could fix that, go let CNN know that they need to start printing articles that inform their readers of the EO's, laws, and policies Trump is getting through that are HELPING America, so that way the people fighting to save America from the damn commies and other globalists can quote their  paper.

I'm sure they will get right on it for ya, after all the times you have had to eat your hat in defence of an indefensible position in support system" rel="">support of them, they owe you big time.

Just pointing out that you're the same as everybody else......a cherry picker of information.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just pointing out that you're the same as everybody else......a cherry picker of information.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

ok, since you obviously need to have your hand held..

Of course I am careful about everything I bring over here, if I wasn't as meticulous as I am I would not have the rep I do, nor would I be able to clearly demonstrate the absurd deceptions we "commoners" have been assaulted with since the 1800's.

As for faux news, as stated, they used a different method.

They are more the "pied piper" of the MSM.

While they will often scream loudly about a minor dem "transgression", it is only designed to convince readers they are on the "People's" side.

Then, when important bills, laws, or policies are under review, they will flood the front page with "opinion" pieces supporting the globalist agenda.

It is the subliminal seduction that I do not bring over.

It is also the reason I have used one of their articles here probably less than a dozen times over the last six years that I have been a member of this forum.

The reality is, each of us, no matter where we live, are constantly being bombarded with propaganda, assaulted with advertisements insisting we must buy some trinket, car, or phone, in order to "be" American, or cool, or have friends,  whatever insane gimmick they are pushing.

From the time a baby is propped up in front of a TV, we are besieged with propaganda, agenda, governmental deceptions installed and reinforced in everything we do. until we have heard the lies so many times, we automatically believe them to a point where we have cognitive dissonance, and then refuse to believe the truth, even when all the evidence points that way.

The lies become our "home", the false beliefs are repeated in every classroom, by every "teacher", in commercials, in TV shows, news stories, and believing the lies becomes our "sanctuary" from the world's insanity.

Some people are completely lost, they would fight for their own slavery and destruction to their death, unable to think for themselves, too scared to stand up to peer pressure, or would knowingly seek to die with their loved ones, preferring to accept imminent death or mutually shared calamity and cruel injustice, as long as they are with their "friends".

It is incumbent upon each of us to understand the organized and oppressive campaign against humanity being waged against us right this moment, and then take precautionary steps to not only reduce the amount of daily propaganda by understanding where it is coming from and how it is manifest, but to also be sure to help our families become aware, so they are better able to protect themselves, and inform their friends.

How do you think America came to this place in time? A time where the establishment's "authority" is being not just questioned, but challenged, and we have begun to win our power back.
It has been through the self-awareness and determination of regular everyday folks waking up, and passing the word.

Until Trump, I had to explain what the term "establishment" politicians meant.

Now, it has gone mainstream, and most thinking adults understand.

I realize you may still yet be too caught up in your refusal to let all those lies to that you absorbed , perhaps the lies remind you of a time as a babe suckling mama, but I thought I'd use this response to get a shout out to everyone else that IS  fighting to take back America, or is even just ready to take that red pill.

Question "authority", guard yourself, and spread the word.

It's working....  DM

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

ok, since you obviously need to have your hand held..

Of course I am careful about everything I bring over here, if I wasn't as meticulous as I am I would not have the rep I do, nor would I be able to clearly demonstrate the absurd deceptions we "commoners" have been assaulted with since the 1800's.

I feel really bad that you've been assaulted since the 1800's, I do.....but you can let go of my hand now........It's kind of creepy.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV