Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A major economic boom soon ..

yota691

«Finance» prepared a document designed to make a positive trade shock to contribute to drive growth
754492_%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9_main_New.jpg

Hussam Rajab, Rania Wehbe
OTHER ARTICLES OF THE AUTHOR

Revealed government documents obtained by the official day for the government to bring about a positive trend soon , an economic shock, aimed at giving a boost to the slow economic growth and keep pace with an expected economic revolutions in the Arab region. (See p . 9) 
and explained the documents that the Ministry of Finance planned during the last period to make a commercial breakthrough deep through Refresher series of measures including: 
1 - the development of the local capital market through activation of new investment tools and licensing theestablishment and management of specialized exchanges to attract Gulf and international companies and inviting financial intermediation regional and international companies to open offices in Kuwait and to increase thenumber of clearing firms and encourage competition among them. 
2 - promote competition and allow foreign banks operating in Kuwait to provide personal finance services and theopening of opportunities to compete in foreign markets , according to the principle of reciprocity, and also thedeepening of financial services to include mortgage services after amending laws. 
3 - business development environment where the stakeholders finally to adopt many of the policies that promote attracting investors through unremitting efforts to streamline the company registration mechanism and reducing the time it takes to accomplish. 
4 - simplify the passage and the flow of goods across the border and increasing electronic services trade - related procedures.

• Upvote 4

Stop. Stop. This here article is just playing with me now. If it were true I would be like a kid in a candy store. Jumping up and down, pointing at stuff, asking questions like "Did you see this? What does it mean? Did you see that? What does it mean? Then laughing like I got slain in the Spirit. I wanna do that . Just been in this to long to invite the let down one more time. When God says so and I see the new rate on the Forex site. Then I may be 51/50'd. Hee, hee, hee, haw, haw, haw. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. Good.article.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, new york kevin said:

Stop. Stop. This here article is just playing with me now. If it were true I would be like a kid in a candy store. Jumping up and down, pointing at stuff, asking questions like "Did you see this? What does it mean? Did you see that? What does it mean? Then laughing like I got slain in the Spirit. I wanna do that . Just been in this to long to invite the let down one more time. She. God says so and I see the new rate on the Forex site. Then I may be 51/50'd. Hee, hee, hee, haw, haw, haw. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

RIght???

Image result for excited kid in candy store gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Related image

This is New York Kevin...bwwwhahahaaaaa

Snowglobe. Now that's funny. I have put on about 150 lbs since then. This kinda reminds me of when I first tried to perform a kata  infront of a girl I liked a bit. Those black and white clips make my blonde hair look brown. I am digging where this is going. Happy day before Friday y'all.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2017 at 2:53 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

synopsis...where are ya dude!!????

Hi Snow!

Looks like I am about a month late on reading this article! :blush:

Sure is good news! All Mosul had not yet been taken back from ISIS when this article was written. From the looks of things in Iraq, Iraq and the Arab entities seem to be lining up on the same side for economic growth!

I suspect the news will be very supportive and prolific in the next week to month. Exciting Times!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2