Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best Places To Purchase Dinar in 2017?

Pretty much all the same sellers we've seen for years are all reputable ie SafeDinar, XChange of America, Deal or Buy Dinar, BuyIQD, Currency Liquidator, etc. 

Every now and again it seems a new seller will pop up with insanely low prices though if you sort through previous posts you'll often see with mixed results as far as people actualy getting what they pay for and order. 

I believe XChange of America is the only dealer with physical locations you can walk into and buy money on the spot which is a huge plus for many people although not really close to everyone I think they are in California, Florida, Tennessee, Minnesota and Texas. 

I guess just shop around prices and see who's got the best price. The only other thing to really check for is who takes cards as I think for most of us that's easier than running aroundn getting money orders. I believe Treasury Vault, XChange of America and BuyIQD all takes cards but check the pricing against their pricing for checks and wires and I notice some dealers are charging several hundred Dollars more per million to pay by card while others charge the same fee. 

As long as you go with one of the names that we've seen around for years your at least sure to get what you pay for. Keep an eye on this section of the forum though as you can often pickup Dinar for $200 to $300 cheaper than dealers charge, just use Paypal to conduct the transaction and your both safe.