Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq pays 270 million dollars for compensation for the invasion of Kuwait

yota691

6 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

You would think I would know by now. LOL. 

my advice, do nothing until the IQD goes International, all you have to wait on

but you know that already lol

tenor.gif

Edited by newbieDA
Give Chuck a Green Up Vote! The Red giving Troll is back!!!
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Can we get this ... whatever you want to call it made into a emoji for DV's?

Bumped you up in more than 1 way Chucky. Poop on the needless red ruby wanker. 

Its on my Profile / Attachments.

tenor.gif

Edited by newbieDA
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

NYK, how are things going?

Thing are pretty good Chuck. Thanks for asking. Patiently waiting for IQD to become internationally traded. So many plans will then be able to be realized then. If not , i work till i die. Either way i will serve the Lord to the best of my ability. Planning, rather my wife is planning some ofnthe details of my youngest son's wedding , and i try to help as much as I can. Itching to move out of California to somewhere below the Mason-Dixon line. Possibly Costa Rica if this doesnt RV by the May elections in Iraq, 2018 . How are things with you and yours? You to pokerplayer?

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, new york kevin said:

Thing are pretty good Chuck. Thanks for asking. Patiently waiting for IQD to become internationally traded. So many plans will then be able to be realized then. If not , i work till i die. Either way i will serve the Lord to the best of my ability. Planning, rather my wife is planning some ofnthe details of my youngest son's wedding , and i try to help as much as I can. Itching to move out of California to somewhere below the Mason-Dixon line. Possibly Costa Rica if this doesnt RV by the May elections in Iraq, 2018 . How are things with you and yours.

I think from Jan to May is our best shot.  Our biggest challenge is trying to piece this together not knowing what is really required.   

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Dinarthug has been unmasked !!!

pp

Yo Snap - That Fred Rogers Was One Wicked Bad A$$ Mofo ! :o 

Peeps Never Messed Around In His ‘Hood ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

Iraq pays 5% of oil imports to Kuwait

By
 rami
 -
November 25, 2017

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-2.png?fit=660%2C330

“Iraq will resume its payments to Kuwait in early 2018 as compensation for war damage in 1990,” the news agency quoted AFP as saying.
“During the visit last Monday by President Fuad Masum to Kuwait, the two sides agreed that Iraq would pay 5 percent of the oil sales to Kuwait, and agreed on the demarcation of the border.”
“The payments to Kuwait are financed by a five percent tax imposed by the Security Council on Iraqi oil exports,” the AFP news agency said.
With the widespread attack on the 2014 Al-Qaeda organization and the ensuing chaos, Iraq suspended the payments owed to Kuwait in October of the same year.
The remaining $ 4.6 billion will be repaid between the beginning of 2018 and the end of 2021, the last of the $ 52.4 billion reparations Iraq has to pay to some 100 governments and international organizations. Of the United Nations.
The army was invaded by Saddam Hussein’s regime from August 1990 to February 1991, before being ousted by a US-led international coalition.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq pays 270 million dollars for compensation for the invasion of Kuwait
  • Adam Montana locked this topic