Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq pays 270 million dollars for compensation for the invasion of Kuwait

yota691

• yota691 changed the title to Kuwait approves Iraqi offer to export gas as part of compensation

CNN. Broadcasting While Stepping On The Gas Towards Chapter VIII !

Kuwait approves Iraqi offer to export gas as part of compensation

economy

Since 2017-10-03 at 19:56 (Baghdad time)

11.jpg

link

14 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

image.jpeg.3d4c3b6cc7dbe13b6c5f9845509da94c.jpeg

Us Clown's Pass Laughing Gas - At Least I'm Always Laughing Whenever I Do ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

The decision of the Board of Directors of the General Authority for the Evaluation of Compensation 274 for the year 2016 extended the postponement of the payment of compensation payments incurred by Iraq until 2018,” added Almodaf.

http://en.economiciraq.com/201.....pensation/

Iraq and Kuwait will be presenting their options for consideration to be held at a special session on Nov 21, 2017.

• Upvote 1

Since 2017-10-03 at 19:56 (Baghdad time)

11.jpg

Follow up of Mawazine News

Oil Minister Essam Al-Marzouq confirmed Kuwait's approval of the Iraqi offer to export natural gas to Kuwait as part of the compensation due.

Al-Marzouq said in a press statement on the sidelines of the celebration of the German Embassy on the National Day that the two sides are currently discussing the details of the price, pointing out that the beginning will be 50 million cubic meters and up to 200 million cubic meters.

Kuwait on Tuesday demanded compensation from the United Nations Compensation Commission for the loss of Saddam Hussein's regime for a period of 4.6 billion dollars.

"Kuwait is determined to reach an agreement with the Iraqi government on the payment of the remaining $ 4.6 billion in compensation," said Khalid al-Mudhaf, chairman of the General Authority for the Assessment of Compensation for the Loss of the Former Iraqi regime, in a speech to the 83rd session of the United Nations Compensation Commission in Geneva.

Al-Mudhaf revealed an Iraqi letter addressed to Kuwait last August that included four alternatives for future options to pay the remaining amount.

Al-Mudhaf explained that the proposals of the alternatives provided by Baghdad, including the purchase of Iraqi gas at the agreed price between the parties and negotiate the reduction of the percentage of Iraq's imports of oil and its derivatives.

• Upvote 3

Kuwait asks for time to examine options for meeting Iraq's compensation

Since 2017-10-03 at 16:43 (Baghdad time)

qwdqwdc.jpg

Follow up of Mawazine News

Kuwait on Tuesday asked the United Nations Compensation Commission for the losses of the invasion of Saddam Hussein's regime to set a date for determining options for the remaining 4.6 billion dollars in compensation.

"Kuwait is determined to reach an agreement with the Iraqi government on the payment of the remaining compensation amounts of 4.6 billion dollars," Khalid al-Mudhaf, chairman of the General Authority for the Assessment of Compensation for the Losses of Iraqi Aggression, said in a speech to the 83rd session of the United Nations Compensation Commission in Geneva.

Al-Mudhaf added that the decision of the Board of Directors of the General Authority for the Evaluation of Compensation 274 of 2016 extended the postponement of the payment of the compensation payments incurred by Iraq until 2018.

Al-Mudhaf revealed an Iraqi letter addressed to Kuwait last August that included four alternatives for future options to pay the remaining amount.

Al-Mudhaf said that the proposals of the alternatives offered by Baghdad, including the purchase of Iraqi gas at the agreed price between the parties and negotiate a reduction in the percentage of Iraq's imports of oil and its derivatives.

The third alternative provides for the reduction of the remaining amount of compensation in accordance with the rules of the Paris Vimat Understanding. The fourth alternative provides for the transfer of the remaining amount of compensation to bilateral debts between the two countries.

He pointed to the encouragement of the United Nations to Kuwait and Iraq to cooperate to discuss future options to pay the remaining amounts, including the holding of bilateral meetings and the formation of specialized technical committees to discuss the proposals submitted by the parties.

He stressed that Kuwait is always keen to inform the Secretariat of the Committee of all discussions in accordance with the principle of transparency, stressing the importance of continuing the role entrusted to the United Nations Compensation Commission with emphasis on cooperation with them to accomplish its international duties.

• Upvote 3

BIG step forward..... Good bye UN remaining sanctions.

I believe our next windows of opportunity for an increase of the dinar exchange rate, is Jan 2018

Go compensation 

Go end UN remaining sanctions 

Go important laws

Go end of ISIS

Go RV

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

BIG step forward..... Good bye UN remaining sanctions.

I believe our next windows of opportunity for an increase of the dinar exchange rate, is Jan 2018

Go compensation 

Go end UN remaining sanctions 

Go important laws

Go end of ISIS

Go RV

I didn't think that I would ever say this but I am about ready to call it a day as far as this "investment" goes.   I have been at it since 2004, perhaps just take a break from the news for a while. :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, drj said:

I didn't think that I would ever say this but I am about ready to call it a day as far as this "investment" goes.   I have been at it since 2004, perhaps just take a break from the news for a while. :)

See U Back Here In A Few (select one) Weeks/Months/Decades After Nothing's Changed Dr J ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 4

Four Iraqi proposals to pay Kuwaiti compensation

By

rami

-

October 3, 2017

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA.png?zoom=2.625&fit=660%2C330

The Iraqi government has submitted four proposals to pay the remaining compensation for the losses of the invasion of Kuwait.
“Kuwait is determined to reach an agreement with the Iraqi government on the payment of the remaining compensation amounts of up to 6,” Khalid Al-Mudhaf, chairman of the General Authority for the Assessment of Compensation for the Losses of the Iraqi Invasion of Kuwait, Khalid al-Mudhaf, said in a speech to the 83rd session of the United Nations Compensation Commission in Geneva. 4 billion dollars. ”

“The decision of the Board of Directors of the General Authority for the Evaluation of Compensation 274 for the year 2016 extended the postponement of the payment of compensation payments incurred by Iraq until 2018,” added Almodaf.
Al-Mudhaf revealed an Iraqi letter addressed to Kuwait in August, which included four alternatives for future options to pay the remaining amount, “explaining that” proposals for alternatives provided by Baghdad, including the purchase of Iraqi gas at the agreed price between the parties and negotiate to reduce the percentage of Iraq’s imports of oil and its derivatives ” .

“The third alternative is to reduce the remaining amount of compensation in accordance with the rules of understanding of Paris Vimet. The fourth alternative provides for the transfer of the remaining amount of compensation to bilateral debts between the two countries,” he said. “The United Nations encourages Kuwait and Iraq to cooperate to explore future options.

To pay the remaining amounts, including the holding of bilateral meetings and the formation of specialized technical committees to discuss the proposals submitted by the parties.
He stressed that Kuwait is always working to brief the General Secretariat of the Committee on all discussions in accordance with the principle of transparency, stressing the importance of continuing the role entrusted to the United Nations Compensation Commission and stressing cooperation with it to accomplish its international obligations[/size

http://en.economiciraq.com/201.....pensation/

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, drj said:

Drj, you take some time off from here, we will here when you get back. With this investment you need to step off the Crazy Train every now and then.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

No worries, when I cash out I will be moving to a new longitude and latitude .   :lol:

Had me worried there Chuck. Was getting caught up on my reading and was waiting to see your comments, but I kept reading.... and reading...  and reading and then BINGO !! you chimed in.  :lol:

Have a great night.

pp

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, drj said:

I hear you my friend drj.

One thing we have learned.... Patience  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Yup.  But I never heard of crypto until this year.  

To be honest, I have not either. Even if I did I'm not sure if I would of jumped in as it sounded real sketchy to me at the start.

Hindsight is great but not the first boat I missed and probably not the last.

pp

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq pays 270 million dollars for compensation for the invasion of Kuwait
  • Adam Montana locked this topic