Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq exports natural gas to Kuwait

yota691

Kuwait is preparing to import natural gas from Iraq

Ongoing negotiations on the final agreement and determine the price and Marzouq expected to start during 2018

-Monday, June 26, 2017  / 333 Views /   n.png 6
Al-Marzouk during his tour at Al-Zour (Photo Bassam Zidane)

610661_456151_Org__-_WrLgQu65_RT728x0-_OS1575x1050-_RD728x485-.jpg

610662_456150_Org__-_WrLgQu65_RT728x0-_OS1600x789-_RD728x358-.jpg
1 / 2

| Ali wrote Alas |
Start importing 50 million cubic feet per day rise gradually to reach 200 million 

North Shuaiba plant is currently subject to the evaluation of assets will be privatized according to the plan of the «Top customizable»
The Minister of Oil and Minister of Electricity and Water Engineer Essam Al - Marzouk said Kuwait and Iraq , putting the final touches on the natural gas import agreement, indicating that it has been completed for the project technical details, is scheduled to be signed this summer. 

He said Al - Marzouk said «Kuwait will import an initial 50 million cubic feet per day of natural gas that this amount rises gradually to reach 200 million cubic feet», referring to the ongoing negotiations on setting prices and a forthcoming meeting of the Technical Committee in charge to be convened to study the import of natural gas from Iraq file for the final agreement in this regard. 

And between Al - Marzouk during his visit to South stations Zour and North electricity generation and water distillation to congratulate the workers in the two plants Eid al - Fitr , accompanied by Assistant Undersecretary for the operation and maintenance of water engineer Khalifa Freij and Head of Maintenance of Power Plants Engineers Engineer Haitham Al Ali said « the project will start signing import agreement , and then the pipe tracks tanker gas mode» , expecting that «this process takes one to two years, and is starting to import over the next year». 

In response to the latest developments relating to the privatization of Shuaiba North Station, he said , «There has steps regarding this plant and are currently subject to the stage of asset valuation», expected «transferred to the private sector , according to the plan established by the Supreme Council for the allocation». 

He praised Al - Marzouk « the efforts of all employees in the production, transport stations and distribution networks, operation and maintenance of water and workers in all sectors of the ministry for their efforts they are making to secure the needs of consumers.» 

He added «I had the honor today (yesterday) to visit my brothers working in the Az - Zour South Station is the first time for me to give thanks for their efforts during the past, especially during the month of Ramadan and to overcome all the difficulties encountered during the past few days». 

He continued «We are all leaders of the ministry and appreciate the efforts of all employees and always open the doors of our offices», wishing « the continuation of these efforts to serve the common good». 

He visited Al - Marzouk workers in the emergency center Ahmadi to congratulate the staff at the center », adding that« touching the spirit of dedication to national staff during this visit , and this is evidence that the reliance on the national element is a success and a real win - win situation for field work ». 

He added that «Ahmadi emergency center serves the highest population density among the rest of the centers and are working hard to open similar centers in the future, including green buildings». 

He continued «These workers have made great efforts , despite the rigors of weather conditions to provide comfort to their fellow citizens and residents». 

He congratulated Marzouq HH the Amir and His Highness the Crown Prince and His Highness the Prime Minister and the Ministers and the Kuwaiti people on the occasion of Eid al - Fitr, wishing the Almighty to preserve the leadership of Kuwait and its people from all harm.
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq is preparing to export natural gas to Kuwait
History of edits:: 2017/6/26 14:11 • 24 times readable
Iraq is preparing to export natural gas to Kuwait
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Oil Minister announced that the Kuwaiti Minister of Electricity and Water Essam Al-Marzouk, Kuwait and Iraq, putting the final touches on the natural gas import agreement.
He said Al - Marzouk, in a press statement, " has been completed for the project technical details, is scheduled to be signed this summer." 
He explained that "Kuwait will initially import 50 million cubic feet per day of natural gas to rise this amount gradually to reach 200 million cubic feet." 
He noted that "negotiations are under way on setting prices and a forthcoming meeting of the Technical Committee in charge of importing natural study convened by gas from the Iraq file for the final agreement in this regard." 
He Marzouq, said that " the project will start signing import agreement , and then the pipe tracks tanker gas mode , " expected "This process takes one to two years, and is starting to import over the next year , " .anthy
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq and Kuwait, putting the final touches to the natural gas import agreement

Iraq and Kuwait, putting the final touches to the natural gas import agreement

economy

Since 06/26/2017 14:33 am (Baghdad time)

%D8%A8%D8%A6%D8%B1%20%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7%

Baghdad balances News

The Minister of Oil and Minister of Electricity and Water of Kuwait Essam Al-Marzouk, Kuwait and Iraq, putting the final touches on the natural gas import agreement.

He said Al-Marzouk, in a press statement, "has been completed for the project technical details, is scheduled to be signed this summer."

He explained that "Kuwait will initially import 50 million cubic feet per day of natural gas to rise this amount gradually to reach 200 million cubic feet."

He noted that "negotiations are under way on setting prices and a forthcoming meeting of the Technical Committee in charge of importing natural study convened by gas from the Iraq file for the final agreement in this regard."

He Marzouq, said that "the project will start signing import agreement, and then the pipe tracks tanker gas mode," expected "This process takes one to two years, and is starting to import over the next year.

is over

M h n 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

:bagofmoney:This news is probably affiliated with Abadi visit last week to Kuwait...and Good Morning DV...

Good morning Yota, Abadi is making strong ties with his oil producing neighbors, I mean really, I don't think Kuwait needs  to import natural gas from Iraq but links between these Me countries makes for a stronger international  powerhouse. I feel something even bigger in in the pipes for these 2 countries and with Iraq on the verge of being the largest oil producing nation, then perhaps the richest, many will perhaps want to unite with them. Many moving pieces in the Middle East right now with, Im sure, many surprises just around the corner ;)

A super week to you all DV, looks like it's gonna be interesting indeed :reading-newspaper:

Edited by Wiljor
  • Upvote 7

31 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning Yota, Abadi is making strong ties with his oil producing neighbors, I mean really, I don't think Kuwait needs  to import natural gas from Iraq but links between these Me countries makes for a stronger international  powerhouse. I feel something even bigger in in the pipes for these 2 countries and with Iraq on the verge of being the largest oil producing nation, then perhaps the richest, many will perhaps want to unite with them. Many moving pieces in the Middle East right now with, Im sure, many surprises just around the corner ;)

A super week to you all DV, looks like it's gonna be interesting indeed :reading-newspaper:

Hey, Hey, Wiljor! Top Of The Mornin' To You and I Concur! :tiphat:

With all the interconnectivity Iraq is establishing with Iraq's neighbors and bringing a variety of things on line with these same neighbors coupled with international criterion being sunsetted while new international means are being put in place and ISIS being cleaned up, I can't help but imagine there is strong pressure to implement the real value of the Iraqi Dinar.

WOO HOO!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

CF Agree,  The light at the end of the tunnel is definitely showing brighter in my lens 4 sure.......:)

GO RV / RI

I do not want to give false hopes here, but there has been a ton of trade and commerce deals in the news. CBI site getting redone and security being established.  These are all extremely positive steps to go international and hopfully an increase in purchasing power.  

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I do not want to give false hopes here, but there has been a ton of trade and commerce deals in the news. CBI site getting redone and security being established.  These are all extremely positive steps to go international and hopfully an increase in purchasing power.  

It sure looks that way Chuck, lots of interesting events taking place for sure :goodnews:

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq exports natural gas to Kuwait

By Rudao 5 minutes ago 09/21/2017

URGENT 

Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi said on Thursday that Iraq was close to exporting crude gas to Kuwait as part of an agreement between the two sides. 

"The joint technical committee between Iraq and Kuwait has taken advanced and important steps to expedite the implementation of the agreement for the export of Iraqi crude gas surplus from the need of Iraq from Rumaila field to Kuwait," Al-Allaibi said in a statement. 

"The Joint Committee has completed all relevant procedures and is now finalizing the implementation of the agreement in the near future," he added. 

"The agreement provides for the export of 50 million cubic feet per day of raw gas from the Rumaila field in the province of Basra within the first phase, up to 200 million standard cubic feet per day within the second phase of the agreement," al-Allaibi said.

Al-Luaibi welcomed the Kuwaiti side's ratification of the memorandum of understanding signed between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti oil ministries and the issuance of an Amiri decree approving the provisions of the memorandum on the development and exploitation of the common border fields in the interest of both countries. 

He said this is a great achievement achieved after decades, which puts things in perspective and contributes to the settlement of all outstanding issues between the two brotherly countries and works to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries and expand investment opportunities and prospects for joint cooperation. 

Al-Luaibi praised the Kuwaiti brothers' position and their sincere desire to cooperate seriously and to harness all available resources to support Iraq and its dear people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Iraq announces completion of important steps to export gas to Kuwait

From 2017-09-21 at 16:34 (Baghdad time)

7.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi said on Thursday that the joint technical committee between Iraq and Kuwait has taken advanced and important steps to expedite the implementation of the agreement to export surplus gas from the Rumaila field to Kuwait.

"The Joint Committee has completed all procedures related to the export of raw gas to Kuwait and is now finalizing the implementation of the agreement during the coming period," Al-Allaibi said in a statement.

He added that "the agreement provides for the export of 50 million cubic feet per day of raw gas from Rumaila field in the province of Basra, within the first phase, up to (200) million cubic feet a day within the second phase of the Convention."

"The brotherly Kuwaiti side has ratified the memorandum of understanding signed between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti oil ministries and issued an Amiri decree approving the provisions of the memorandum on the development and exploitation of the common border fields in the interest of the two brotherly countries," he said. Of the time, which puts things in perspective and contributes to the settlement of all outstanding issues between the two brotherly countries, and works to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries and expand investment opportunities and prospects for joint cooperation.

Al-Luaibi praised the Kuwaiti position and their sincere desire to cooperate seriously and to harness all available resources to support Iraq and its dear people. "

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi said on Thursday that Iraq was close to exporting crude gas to Kuwait as part of an agreement between the two sides. 

YOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  PLEASE TELL ME TO STAY GROUNDED BECAUSE IT'S BEEN DIFFICULT NOT TO ACCEPT, THAT DARN ILLUSIVE HCL IS ALREADY WRAPPED UP BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?!!:praying:

I FEEL LIKE I'M ABOUT TO FAINT!!  :facepalm::facepalm2::wacko:

WHERE'S MY WHISKEY?!!!:drunk:

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO JUST NOTICED THAT?!!! :blink:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

YOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  PLEASE TELL ME TO STAY GROUNDED BECAUSE IT'S BEEN DIFFICULT NOT TO ACCEPT, THAT DARN ILLUSIVE HCL IS ALREADY WRAPPED UP BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?!!:praying:

I FEEL LIKE I'M ABOUT TO FAINT!!  :facepalm::facepalm2::wacko:

Nope, I noticed it to Free........hic......dom.......hic.......wissssssshh, they just yelled.......last callllll!!!!!!!!  :drunk:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Nope..... I noticed too..... BUT..... I still gotta work my day job and not get toooooo excited...... can't start drinking till I get home tonight! Hopefully something fantastic comes to light by then so I don't have to go back to work Monday! :)   Have a whiskey for me.... I'll join you in a few hrs 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Yota....

On 6/26/2017 at 2:27 PM, tigergorzow said:

CF Agree,  The light at the end of the tunnel is definitely showing brighter in my lens 4 sure.......:)

GO RV / RI

....I concur with the light getting brighter at the end of this tunnel...Let's just hope it's not another train coming through....

• Upvote 2

A few years back a certain wise man said that there would be a flurry of info from all directions for lack of the

exact words. And to stay grounded and he would call us.  WE ARE READY ADAM and we don't care what time. :twothumbs::D

Someone please have a whisky for me please?   

PS Plus everything going on behind the scenes!!!!!  CHOO CHOO  :woot::woot:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2