Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: check our new victories and time very soon to declare victory

DWS112

8 minutes ago, magawatt said:

Very encouraging. Recall that the banks want a long weekend for any significant modification and this is a long, long weekend. Hope it's for what we're  hoping for!

i remember that...but was it guru spew or was it a legit Shabibi, or the like, comment?

• Upvote 3

Something's brewing here!

Abadi says offices closed Sunday, 6/25 to Thursday, 6/29.

Kurdistan says offices closed Sunday, 6/25 to Sunday, 7/2.

ISX closed for 5 days, Sunday 6/25 to  Thursday, 6/29.

Have they had such long holidays for Eid al Fitr in previous years?

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 5

From Time Magazine, July, 2015:

What to Know About the Muslim Holiday of Eid al-Fitr

Jul 17, 2015

Muslims across the globe marked the start Thursday of Eid al-Fitr, a three-day celebration that marks the end of Ramadan at sunset.

http://time.com/3963001/eid-al-fitr/

(Seems to be a 3 day celebration, not 5 days or longer.  Hmmmmm.)

• Upvote 2

(by don961)

Disable the official working hours from Sunday to Thursday on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr

Local

Since 06/22/2017 18:37 am (Baghdad time)

p10-02-25161-640_336010_large.jpg

BAGHDAD - The balance of News

The face of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Thursday, disable the official working hours on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr starting from Sunday to Thursday next week.

According to the Information Office of the Prime Minister, in a brief statement received / scales News /, that "Abadi, disable the face of official working hours on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, effective on Sunday 25/06/2017 until Thursday 06/29/2017."

He added that "Abadi is also the face of the security service and take over the ministries and ensure the continuation of services through its cadres in the days mentioned" .anthy 29/6 n

http://www.mawazin.net/link

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, magawatt said:

Very encouraging. Recall that the banks want a long weekend for any significant modification and this is a long, long weekend. Hope it's for what we're  hoping for!

Megawatt you are right. They need a long long weekend to get there lines and equipment up and running. Going international is major

If these banks are asking for a long weekend it is really big. Worked for NE Tel&Tel the only time I could move telephone lines was at night. For major upgrades it was

done on long weekends which I assigned and then would program lines and equipment type remotely. After layoff was hired by a major bank that did international business. I slept at work needless to say. I was a senior telecom analyst/ network engineer before it became the new buzz word along with THE WEB. The old day's two or three digit code

in say in Boston to reach and office in New York of the same company. Yikes now it goes through the air like magic!! :lol:  Crossing everything.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

a day before to prepare..and a day after to rest.......sounds like my vacations.....or at least how I wish they were

My vacation will be a permanent one.. I hope the Lord allows me a few years to enjoy it... And it can rain and rain all it likes.. I say that because all my working life I have needed fine weather to keep people buying my  products for their Garden etc..

so if you all think it's really close Bring it on I am ready ...

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 1

Governor of Baghdad, presiding over an emergency meeting to discuss the special security plan Eid al-Fitr

a wish

Since 06.23.2017 at 01:03 (Baghdad time)

%D8%B9%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D8%A7%

Baghdad balances News

Chaired by the governor of Baghdad and head of the Supreme Security Committee in the capital, Al Atwan Atwani security meeting to discuss an emergency security plan for Eid al-Fitr and procedures to secure the capital and prevent security breaches.

He explained Atwani during a press conference after the security meeting, which was attended by the commander of Baghdad Operations and Director of the Baghdad Provincial Police and a number of security chiefs and a member of the advisers in the cabinet and head of the security committee in Baghdad, he said he "discussed the precautionary security plans for Eid al-Fitr was listening to the leaders of security with respect to preparations for the security forces in all her joints. "

He noted that "the security plan will be flexible, with the guidance provided all the facilities for citizens in the capital and find alternative solutions to facilitate the smooth flow of vehicles and the passage of the process of citizens."

He went on "Preparations also included intensification of the intelligence effort, as well as the deployment of detachments scattered K9 and the emphasis on audit inspection to ensure the safety of families in the Baghdad security checkpoints scattered in different areas of the capital."

He stressed "the need for attention and exercise caution in order to miss the opportunities on terrorist elements, calling on citizens to cooperate with security agencies by providing all forms of assistance through reporting movements, people and suspicious cars to prevent the occurrence of any accident or a terrorist act."

For his part, the price of the commander of Baghdad operations, Major General Jalil al-Rubaie, "the unique role of the governor of Baghdad, and in the interest of important security meetings held to intermingle ideas that are in the interest of achieving security in the capital Baghdad."

is over

M h n 

Iraq operations: 60 thousand member will participate secure holiday plan

a wish

Since 23/06/2017 13:50 (Baghdad time)

essa2.JPG

Baghdad balances News

The commander of Iraq operations, Major General Ali Ibrahim Almksusi, Friday, for the preparation of a special court security plan to provide appropriate special atmosphere of Eid Al-Fitr in the provinces of Wasit and Dhi Qar, Maysan and Muthanna, with the participation of more than 60 thousand security component, indicating that the plan was coordinated with police leaders and intelligence services and within the military boycotted operations in those provinces.

He Almksusi in a statement obtained / balance News / a copy of it to "held an expanded security conference in the province of Maysan police headquarters included a number of security leaders, during which the vocabulary security holiday plan Mhakza and the distribution of duties and detachments and patrols in the center and the districts of Maysan and keeping the main streets and important places, entertainment parks, markets and mosques and Shiite mosques, especially during Eid prayers and religious shrines scattered throughout the province and secure families to visit them during the days of Eid. "

He added that "there is coordination meetings will be held between the assigned duties of princes breakers and directorates and checkpoints precedes the implementation of the plan for the distribution of security tasks, including accurately and prepare supplements for plans include the names assigned to perform the duties of the feast and their whereabouts with the necessity of the presence of officers throughout the days of Eid Al-Mubarak at the head of Meithm associate and follow-up inspection flour wheels and the protection of people and places in charge of providing security with them to continue the same vigor and determination shown by the security forces during the days of the month of Ramadan to miss the opportunity to terrorists and foil their attempts to disturb the long thousand joy T and Eid victory and liberation in the fields of heroism and jihad ".anthy 29

• Upvote 1

of Dhi Qar does not officially celebrate Eid al -Fitr

Dhi Qar does not officially celebrate Eid al-Fitr

one hour ago

Twilight News / Office of Dhi Qar province said on Friday canceled the official ceremony of the celebration of Eid al-Fitr and apologizes for receiving congratulations on this occasion. 

A statement issued by the Office of the province, it was reported to Twilight News, that "in solidarity with the sincere efforts of the sons of our armed forces and the National People's crowd and in recognition of the sacrifices of the martyrs and the fulfillment of their lives pure and consolation to the wounded of them."

The statement added that "In view of the suffering of our people, the children in the hot areas of operations and the displacement of qualifying bloody and killed at the hands of identity Daesh gangs and terrorist groups", decided to cancel the celebration of the holiday.

And he decided to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Thursday disabled official working in government departments and institutions during the next week on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr.

According to a statement issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers that Abadi, disable the face of the official working near the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, effective on Sunday 25/06/2017 until Thursday 29/06/2017.

The statement added that the service and security ministries shall ensure the continuation of services through its staff during the mentioned days.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, drj said:

OK then...it looks like Friday, June 30th is our day!  Come on Iraq...cross the bloody goal line!!!

Except that the CBI is closed on Friday.  If they open on Thurs. the 29th, we could possibly get an Adam text midnight Wed.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Floridian said:

Something's brewing here!

Abadi says offices closed Sunday, 6/25 to Thursday, 6/29.

Kurdistan says offices closed Sunday, 6/25 to Sunday, 7/2.

ISX closed for 5 days, Sunday 6/25 to  Thursday, 6/29.

Have they had such long holidays for Eid al Fitr in previous years?

I'm with you on this one! It's time to get on board people!:pirateship:

8 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Except that the CBI is closed on Friday.  If they open on Thurs. the 29th, we could possibly get an Adam text midnight Wed.

Point well taken!  Then I'm not fussy, I'll take Saturday, July 1st!

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi: check our new victories and time very soon to declare victory