Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani’s Message on al-Fitr Eid

Sardar Sattar

24/06/2017 - 20:55

LODZ — Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani has issued a message to mark al-Fitr Eid, wishing the event to be the end of hardship for the people of Kurdistan.

After a month of fasting, the majority of Muslims across the globe will celebrate al-Fitr Eid on Sunday, including the people of Kurdistan.

“I would like to first wish a happy Eid for the families of Martyrs, the Peshmerga [forces] of Kurdistan as well as the security forces and personnel,” reads Barzani’s message.

“I also wish our people to achieve their historic aspiration, and [it] ends the hardship.”

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/359950

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, DWitte said:

When in the hell is all this "positive" attitude going to turn into positive results???

No, I'm not a pessimist.

I'm a realist.

DW Out

Been in this for over 14 years. It is better to have a positive attitude and have hope than to be miserable for 14 years.   No worries about being a realist or even pessimist, your invested in Dinar. You have to have a sence of humor here.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Been in this for over 14 years. It is better to have a positive attitude and have hope than to be miserable for 14 years.   No worries about being a realist or even pessimist, your invested in Dinar. You have to have a sence of humor here.  :twothumbs:

positive for 14 yrs instead of being miserable

guess you are not married then

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Not all marriages are miserable. Been married going on 13 years. More good times than bad. 

23 yrs here

but now its rough right now

being a smart azzzzz

love your girls 

or guys

i hope mine comes together and works out

i do love her

• Upvote 6

Just now, davis411 said:

23 yrs here

being a smart azzzzz

love your girls 

or guys

i do love her

If marriage was easy everyone would last. Congrats on 23 years. You made it longer than most. ♡

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Married one time, since 1985.  

That's awesome Mr. Chuck.  And I'm sincerely serious.  Been married 3 times (not really proud of that fact) and I have a huge amount of respect for anyone that can stay married to the same person all of their adult life.  Our society makes it too easy to get divorced.

Here's the conversation that ended my second marriage.

(Talking to my wife)  "It seems like you don't want to be married any more".

Her---------------"Nope"

THE END.

Amazingly, we are still friends.

And now there's a fourth who wants to marry me and I can't figure it out.  But she really loves me and I love her too.  There's a real stigma about having to say I've been married 4 times.  

What to do, what to do.

Congrats Chuck, you da MAN and say congrats to the MRS. also.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, davis411 said:

23 yrs here

being a smart azzzzz

love your girls 

or guys

i do love her

Keep going davis my friend.  I believe you've come a long ways since we first talked.

Yes ya'all, davis and I are friends even though it doesn't show.  We'll be better friends if he doesn't do the thong thing after the RV.:D:ph34r::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, DWitte said:

That's awesome Mr. Chuck.  And I'm sincerely serious.  Been married 3 times (not really proud of that fact) and I have a huge amount of respect for anyone that can stay married to the same person all of their adult life.  Our society makes it too easy to get divorced.

Here's the conversation that ended my second marriage.

(Talking to my wife)  "It seems like you don't want to be married any more".

Her---------------"Nope"

THE END.

Amazingly, we are still friends.

And now there's a fourth who wants to marry me and I can't figure it out.  But she really loves me and I love her too.  There's a real stigma about having to say I've been married 4 times.  

What to do, what to do.

Congrats Chuck, you da MAN and say congrats to the MRS. also.

My sister in law has been married 4 times and has been with at least 5 men.... My sister has had at least 5 relationships and married for a couple months to a guy who just wanted to become a citizen. She has put our family through some crazy situations multiple times with a couple of these guys and I hope this new guy is the one. He's a Wells Fargo Bank manager and I like him so I hope they make it. 

• Upvote 1

^^^^Oh I was going to say I want my family to be happy and I know she's been wanting a lasting relationship for some time. Most women do. I am hoping to help her buy her first home when the dinar RVs. I want to be a blessing. ♡

• Upvote 1

Its not easy to get divorced; especially if its contested. Contested is when your spouse wants everything, including the legal custody of your children and you spend your childrens inheritence defending yourself.

Getting married is too easy.

Been married 42yrs and looking for 42 more, Now the Kids are a different story. wish you could get them at Walmart so they would come with a money back guarantee , easy return or exchange . Naaa  I love my 2, best thing in Life .. So if Iraq can see the Moon it will end Ramadan if not then it will end Sunday. and Eid al-Fitr will start the next day and it will also be the new Month, as Iraq goes by the moon so it can be as much as 11 days different then us as we go be the Sun. so Sunday or Monday is July 1st. I think I have that right as I was told by my 10 yr old Granddaughter .. all I care about is a Rate Change.. SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think we will see anything until Iraq gets in article 8. whats 3 more Days

• Upvote 5

Just celebrated 19 years this week.... my wife and I laugh as we've been married half our lives. It has its ups and downs but this RV will be that much sweeter as we plan our children's and grandchildren's generational wealth strategies in VIP/OSI.... so thankful I found this group years ago! I pray each and everyone of you are blessed beyond measure and that you make your corner of the world a better place as a result of an RV for the people of Iraq and us lucky few :) 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, davis411 said:

23 yrs here

being a smart azzzzz

love your girls 

or guys

i do love her

As long as both love each other, and both wants the marriage, there is hope. My husband and I were married for 29 years (second marriages for both) when he died of cancer. He has been gone for 5 years and I haven't met a man since who can equal him. If I do, I will get to know him  🌼

The only advice I would give to anyone, man or woman in a marriage is think before you speak and don't feel it is a weakness to say "I'm sorry" first.

Wow, guess y'all didn't know my real name is Ann Landers 🙄😌😊

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

As long as both love each other, and both wants the marriage, there is hope. My husband and I were married for 29 years (second marriages for both) when he died of cancer. He has been gone for 5 years and I haven't met a man since who can equal him. If I do, I will get to know him  🌼

The only advice I would give to anyone, man or woman in a marriage is think before you speak and don't feel it is a weakness to say "I'm sorry" first.

Wow, guess y'all didn't know my real name is Ann Landers 🙄😌😊

hi ann landers
my name is davis

you are just as smart as i thought u would be

i am sorry for your loss girl 

i really am

• Upvote 1