Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat tapes saying "he was wishing Scalise was dead....glad he was shot

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/23/caught-on-tape-dem-official-says-hes-glad-scalise-got-shot.html

Caught on tape: Dem official says he's 'glad' Scalise got shot

Liberal media pile on Scalise, GOP after shooting

A Nebraska Democratic Party official was removed from his post on Thursday after an audio recording surfaced of him saying he's “glad” House Majority Whip Steve Scalise got shot last week.

Phil Montag, now-former co-chair of the state party’s technology committee, was recorded saying he wishes Scalise, R-La., were “dead.”

“His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to [expletive] kick people off [expletive] health care. I’m glad he got shot,” Montag said in the audio recording. “I wish he was [expletive] dead.”

The audio was posted on YouTube. Nebraska Democratic Chairwoman Jane Kleeb confirmed to FOX 42 that the voice on the audio recording was, in fact, Montag’s.

“We obviously condemn any kind of violence whether it’s comments on Facebook or comments in a meeting,” Kleeb said. “Our country is better than the political rhetoric that is out there from both the far right and the far left.” 

Montag, in an interview with the Omaha World-Herald, said his words were taken out of context and he was "horrified" by the shooting. 

“I did not call for the congressman’s death,” Montag reportedly said.

Kleeb removed Montag from his post just one week after Nebraska Democratic Black Caucus Chairwoman Chelsey Gentry-Tipton was asked to resign over a Facebook post about Scalise and the attack on Republicans. She did not. 

“Gentry-Tipton had posted in a thread about the shooting: 'Watching the congressman crying on live tv abt the trauma they experienced. Y is this so funny tho?,'” the Omaha World-Herald reported.

Later, in the same thread, she reportedly stated, “The very people that push pro NRA legislation in efforts to pad their pockets with complete disregard for human life. Yeah, having a hard time feeling bad for them.”

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Montag, in an interview with the Omaha World-Herald, said his words were taken out of context and he was "horrified" by the shooting.

Really? He is some kind of idiot!

14 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

“His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to [expletive] kick people off [expletive] health care. I’m glad he got shot,” Montag said in the audio recording. “I wish he was [expletive] dead.

I don't know how that can be taken out of context. It is pretty clear to me!

• Upvote 1

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-the-nebraska-democratic-party/article/2626948

The Nebraska Democratic Party could use a facelift. Its leadership is filled with bad, nasty people, and its chairwoman is similarly disappointing.

One now-former party official, for example, was caught on tape recently celebrating the June 14 politically motivated assassination attempt on Republican members of Congress.

"His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to ******* kick people off effing healthcare," former technology chairman Phil Montag said in reference to Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., who was updated only recently to fair from critical condition.

"I hate this motherfucker. I'm glad he got shot," Montag said of the Louisianan congressman. "I wish he was ******* dead."

Audio of Montag's rant was authenticated this week by Nebraska's Fox42KPTM, which also reported he was let go as soon as his comments leaked to the public.

Though the party should have jettisoned Montag the moment he cheered the Scalise shooting, rather than acting only after the comments were made public, kicking him out now is a good first step toward addressing their problems in the Cornhusker State.

And Lord knows they have problems.

Another state party official, Chelsey Gentry-Tipton, who chairs the Nebraska Democratic Party Black Caucus, is fighting calls for her resignation after she was caught publishing a Facebook post mocking the shooting victims.

"Watching the congressman crying on live tv abt the trauma they experienced. Y is this so funny tho?" she wrote in a since-deleted post.

She said in another post: "Hard to be empathetic towards those that have no empathy for us. The very people that push pro NRA legislation in efforts to pad their pockets with complete disregard for human life. Yeah, having a hard time feeling bad for them."

Democratic Party Chairwoman Jane Kleeb, who confirmed Montag's termination this week, is taking a hands-off approach to the Gentry-Tipton situation.

The issue is being handled as "internal party business … Republicans and Democrats should be able to go to a baseball practice and not be shot at," Kleeb said, adding that, in the absence of a resignation from Gentry-Tipton, it's on the Black Caucus to decide whether to remove her.

It's "troubling that anyone would make that kind of comment," Kleeb said, adding it "shows the ugly political divide."

Not quite. It shows your organization has done an extraordinarily poor job of vetting quality officials.

Also, if you thought Kleeb's response to the Gentry-Tipton was lousy, check out her response to the Montag flap: "Our country is better than the political rhetoric that is out there from both the far right and the far left."

The nerve.

After a politically-motivated assassination attempt carried out by an alleged left-wing fanatic, and after her own people have been caught celebrating and snickering over the near-massacre, Kleeb has the gall to pull the "both sides" card?

We're not sure what's going on in Nebraska, but it sounds like the state's Democratic Party is in desperate need of a leadership overhaul.

• Upvote 2

Seen the 'VDARE anti-Trump hate map' yet, SHELLEY...?

The leftist demented are like cockroaches spreading their hateful, vile, diseased rhetoric

then clutching their pearls in public denying they're responsible for inciting the reactions of their lunatic base....

Remember -- LIE-DENY-DEFLECT is their ilk's classic M.O.

Even when caught red-handed.... like these caustic morons herein above.  <_<

Gotta go to Fox News &/or Fox Business. 

The Fox broadcast channel doesn't have the same news....

local stations are usually more liberal and you can sure tell the difference.

We were somewhere where there was a t.v. goin' and the local NBC news happened to be on and we were

shocked at the bias, lies and false reporting we were hearing !

Ghastly.

• Upvote 1

Buh-bye

OMAHA, Neb. (KPTM) – A Nebraska Democratic Party official is now in hot water. An audio recording was posted on YouTube Thursday with Phil Montag, a technology chairman, voicing how glad he was that House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., got shot last week at a GOP baseball practice. Nebraska Democratic Party Chairwoman Jane Kleeb confirmed to FOX 42 News Thursday it was really his voice.

“His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to (expletive) kick people off (expletive) health care. I’m glad he got shot,” said Montag in the audio recording.

Montag is now looking for a new job; Kleeb let him go after the recording became public.

MORE
And HERE