Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

California bans state travel to Texas !!!

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas-legislature/2017/06/22/california-bans-state-funded-travel-texas-saying-new-adoption-law-anti-lgbt

I vote YES !!! Stay there. We don't need that left leaning trash coming to our state. I just wish the left coast would fall into the Pacific. :blink:

Now, before some get your hackles all up, I know there are a few in Cali that are alright. I suggest getting out while you can. Bring your guns and ammo and we will find a spot for you. :D

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Can you help a brother out with the humidity. Take my humidity please.

Sure...you can have all you want !! :lol:

Of course if you go out to West Texas you don't have all the humidity. It's a dry heat. ... :blink:

I always laugh when I hear that. I don't care where you are.... Hot is Hot! I don't care if it's dry, humid or what.

To make you feel better though, with our humidity today, we will have a heat index of 118. :o That is when it is time to go inside and pop the top on a cold one !:cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 8th ID said:

Sure...you can have all you want !! :lol:

Of course if you go out to West Texas you don't have all the humidity. It's a dry heat. ... :blink:

I always laugh when I hear that. I don't care where you are.... Hot is Hot! I don't care if it's dry, humid or what.

To make you feel better though, with our humidity today, we will have a heat index of 118. :o That is when it is time to go inside and pop the top on a cold one !:cheesehead:

Husband hates that "dry heat" comment...he is from Phoenix...his comeback is "so is an oven". 

• Upvote 2

Just now, SnowGlobe7 said:

Husband hates that "dry heat" comment...he is from Phoenix...his comeback is "so is an oven". 

I know... I will have to remember the oven comeback. I like that.

I love that cat pic. It fits puurrfectly!

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas-legislature/2017/06/22/california-bans-state-funded-travel-texas-saying-new-adoption-law-anti-lgbt

I vote YES !!! Stay there. We don't need that left leaning trash coming to our state. I just wish the left coast would fall into the Pacific. :blink:

Now, before some get your hackles all up, I know there are a few in Cali that are alright. I suggest getting out while you can. Bring your guns and ammo and we will find a spot for you. :D

When you are from North Califorina it is way different than being from SF, LA or San Diego.

Many of us still fear God, hunt, fish, and drive trucks.

You see in the 60's the freeks came from other parts of the nation to smoke dope and then started interbreeding.

They have really given CA a bad name.

If it goes to hell in a hand basket around here I will bring ammo.

Thanks for the invite.

• Upvote 3

When I lived in Southern California and worked the night shift, we were tasked to fill out the weather report for the day. One of the guys started to put "Sahara Hot"

on the Weather report. I always could tell when Mike was filling it out. I won't miss those 7 month hot spells we had from May to Dec. 

Alaska would have loved it had they done this long ago... Kalifornicators are destroying their State.

And the liberal trash from the Northeast comes down here to Florida and ruins it for us, too.

Looking at the VDARE anti-Trump hate map tells the story of how our American landscape has contracted

the cancerous disease known as liberal progressivism....

Rejoice Oh Great Republic of Texas !  We're SO happy for ya !  :tiphat:

Now if you could only do something about lefty-loon central ===> Austin - you'd be DISEASE-FREE completely !  :lol:

Pretty telling of the complete control the liberal leftist loons assume they have over otherwise FREE Americans,

restricting their right to travel freely and exercise other fundamental basic human rights...

Human rights...? What're we thinkin'... these are the morons who support murdering babies !  :facepalm3:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Alaska would have loved it had they done this long ago... Kalifornicators are destroying their State.

And the liberal trash from the Northeast comes down here to Florida and ruins it for us, too.

Looking at the VDARE anti-Trump hate map tells the story of how our American landscape has contracted

the cancerous disease known as liberal progressivism....

Rejoice Oh Great Republic of Texas !  We're SO happy for ya !  :tiphat:

Now if you could only do something about lefty-loon central ===> Austin - you'd be DISEASE-FREE completely !  :lol:

Pretty telling of the complete control the liberal leftist loons assume they have over otherwise FREE Americans,

restricting their right to travel freely and exercise other fundamental basic human rights...

Human rights...? What're we thinkin'... these are the morons who support system" rel="">support murdering babies !  :facepalm3:

Don't need any individual in the State of Texas, to promote their immorality.  Our Texas Governor is in for a ride with all these leftist that want to come into the state and corrupt the minds of our children on what is immoral, is moral.  Our Chief of Police is from Austin, has begun his support to immorality, disguising his views as equality.  Austin is a beautiful city, but the immoral lifestyle is showing its true colors. 

The agenda is to infiltrate to States that stand for moral principles and assault our 2nd Amendment.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

There is starting to be a movement to build a wall around Austin ! :blink::lmao:

that way we can keep them contained. :lmao:

• Upvote 2