Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Family I have a rate......

BETTYBOOP

Just read a post sent by a fellow dinar holder. According to Delta, yeah I know, he has the rate for the RV/ RI. 

USD, 1.2

Euro, 1.08565

pull the other one sunshine. 

REMEMBER YOU ARE READING THE RUMOUR SECTION. 

Happy day to you all. 

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Interesting, COORS....

is it us, or does that rendering make the CBI building look like a

giant play-station Joy Stick...? :mellow::P

According to the XP Currency Converter, Today's rate is showing 1167.79 IQD / 0.000856320 USD

So, nothing to see here... unless ya wanna click COORS' link and see the giant Joy Stick.^_^:lol:

• Upvote 1

looks like it is bouncing back and forth between 2 sites.....try it a couple of times....

lets see If I can get a screen shot   ????

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Central Bank Law

Iraqi Central Bank Law issued on 6 March / March, 2004. Among the objectives of the achievement of maintaining price stability, as well as the central bank supports the steady growth of the Iraqi economy.

• Islamic Banking Law No. (43) for the year (2015)

Based on what passed the House of Representatives in accordance with the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article 73 of the Constitution, the President decided on 11.04.2015 to issue the Islamic Banking Act No. 43 of 2015.

• Banks Law No. (94) for the year (2004)

Banking Law was issued in September, 2003. 19 law guarantees the legal framework of the banking system in line with international standards, and seeks to strengthen confidence in the banking system.

• Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Law No. (39) for the year (2015)

Based on what passed the House of Representatives in accordance with the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article 73 of the Constitution, the President of the Republic decided on 10.27.2015 following the issuance of Law No. (39) for the year 2015.

US Dollar USD 1.2
EURO EUR 1.08565
British pound GBP 1466.129
Canadian dollar CAD 876.741
Japanese yen JPY 11.156
Norwegian krone NOK 141.862
 to me                              US Dollar                             EURO                             British pound                             Canadian dollar                             Japanese yen                             Norwegian krone                              

• Upvote 4

Has anyone tried the converter (calculator) on the site Saradise and CoorsLite21 provided?

The converter is a little squrrelly. When you type in .86, it shows 86. But calculates 1.032.

Maybe an alpha test site. Can't wait for the beta or gamma sites!

I'm a little :backflip: about all this. Since their normal week is Sunday through Thursday and they will nominally be off all Sunday through next Thursday (June 25 - June 29) for Eid al-Fitr and maybe some other post Mosul ISIS celebration, we may not see any real action until Sunday, July 2 from the CBI as another member on DV pointed out.

I am pretty optimistic and stoked. Anybody else?

In the mean time...............................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 9

17 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Here's what I get at their official web address...

https://cbi.iq/exchangerate.html

..."ERROR_ 404 NOT FOUND" with a bunch of random pics...  different ones than the last time we clicked on it...

...except for the giant Joy Stick building... it's still there !   :P

Appears it's evolving...We agree with SYNOPSIS.... :tiphat:

could be a miracle-in-motion for us.... Payback for all our Country did for theirs....

And much of it should go to those who sacrificed and gave their lives for it ===>  Donate, Tithe, support.... God Bless Our Troops.:salute::salute:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

..."ERROR_ 404 NOT FOUND" with a bunch of random pics...  different ones than the last time we clicked on it...

could be a miracle-in-motion for us.... Payback for all our Country did for theirs....

And much of it should go to those who sacrificed and gave their lives for it ===>  Donate, Tithe, support system" rel="">support.... God Bless Our Troops.:salute::salute:

Thumbs up Sarge!

B/A

Thanks, BA... we haven't loss sight of 'OlSarge's Final Mission and the great expectation he left us with to accomplish it.

It's our great hope others will also remember who, what and how we all got to this time & place.... :salute::salute:

Now, with this opportunity, WE get to do much for THEM in return.  :eagle:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What is happening here demonstrates why I want a reputable source like Adam to indicate a change in the IQD rate. The new CBI website is a surprise. The "test" website is a surprise. And, a few exciting things have been in the news and likely will be for the next while.

All this to say to be cautious about interactions and involvements with other folks. Their methods have improved for their hawkish methods to take IQD from an elated and confident individual due to signed agreements put in place only later to find they were scammed. For example, this "test" site could have been shown to any individual to say their IQD exchange rate is 1 IQD to 1.20 USD minus the spread and they better do it now before it drops since the other major currencies (other than the Euro) have not gotten on board, yet, and when they do, the USD rate will tank. OK, this is just for illustration purposes but you all get the story line. I decided over six years ago to be prepared when this does happen to be careful about the scammers. I suspect many of you are of the same disposition.

Sure, listen to, try out, etc. but exercise extreme caution and due diligence. I am, however, extremely grateful for the folks who have posted these sites and the issues associated with them. That is how we all learn and find out the real deal! Thank You!  :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

And much of it should go to those who sacrificed and gave their lives for it ===>  Donate, Tithe, support system" rel="">support.... God Bless Our Troops.:salute::salute:

Top Of The Mornin' You Ladies!  :tiphat:

I wholeheartedly concur!  :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

Just now, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

We're huggin' ya hard right now SYN....:wub::)

(be sure to explain to the Cops that's 'ol lady cleavage talcum powder on yer face...) :lmao::lol:

Back atcha, SgtFuryUSCZ!

Yep! Pretty sure you two can afford the Nice Officer an explanation and he'll be on his way while I "tend to myself" and "freshen up"! :o  :lol:   :lmao:

Hope you two are doing well after the "bug" and "prescribed treatment". Looks like we may just have to put on our Best Game real quick!

Hope You Two Have A Great Weekend!

In the mean time.............................

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

We're huggin' ya hard right now SYN....:wub::)

(be sure to explain to the Cops that's 'ol lady cleavage talcum powder on yer face...) :lmao::lol:

Gals, if y'all don't have a blog or a book in the works, you are wasting your talents!!!

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Gals, if y'all don't have a blog or a book in the works, you are wasting your talents!!!

Can't tell too much yet...B)B).... gotta wait for a few more folks to drop dead first.... y'know... lawsuits n' stuff..... :unsure::shrug:

Thanks for the vote of confidence... :)

our humility doesn't allow for us to toot our own horns too much...     yuh, right !  :P:lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Interesting, COORS....

is it us, or does that rendering make the CBI building look like a

giant play-station Joy Stick...? :mellow::P

According to the XP Currency Converter, Today's rate is showing 1167.79 IQD / 0.000856320 USD

So, nothing to see here... unless ya wanna click COORS' link and see the giant Joy Stick.^_^:lol:

Giant air filter

maybe for all the bs coming out of Iraq

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Can't tell too much yet...B)B).... gotta wait for a few more folks to drop dead first.... y'know... lawsuits n' stuff..... :unsure::shrug:

Thanks for the vote of confidence... :)

our humility doesn't allow for us to toot our own horns too much...     yuh, right !  :P:lol:

they have an NDA

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, murd11 said:

You all seem to be getting giddy over nothing. Settle down and wait for some actual proof. You are flying off the handle over nothing. Control yourselfs.

Thanks for the advice.  Remember we have been on this ride a long time and have seen this stuff come and go.  This "flying off the handle" is just our passing the time until this blows over and we are back to the waiting game.  But some day . . . SOON!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1