Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - They Are Preparing For An RV...I Think They Are Pushing The Month Into A Time Frame Of The 26th To The 30th !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frankie And Delta Try To Tackle The Cheap Blue Dye Stains On Their Butt Cheeks After Pulling An All Nighter On The Blue Couch !

6-22-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   [Guru] DELTA called me last week...said the CBI made an announcement on the Arabic side to all of the banks...

they told them that the auction of the 26th...two Sundays from now...

they sent a memo to all of their banks in Iraq asking all of the money changers that they are being required to tell the CBI what it is that they need for currency...

and we want to know it now...on the 18th...and it will be done on the 25th...

they are piggybacking one week in advance...that is weird...he said...

all banks have to submit on the 18th for the auction on the 25th...we’ve never seen anything like this before in the auctions...

6-22-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   ...the CBI also told the banks they would  provide them with 25 million per bank as cash per 3,000 for each citizen if they want to travel...

something is happening with their auctions and their currency and with their procedures...and their window of buy and sell...

this is indeed a strange request...this makes no sense but it is not a coincidence is it...

they are preparing for an RV...I think they are pushing the month into a time frame of the 26th to the 30th...

for many things...including a possible RV...

IMO Family we are very close...From months to weeks to day...to now hours...soon to become seconds… 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I will have to go back an check to see if this is the first time they have done this. A couple of days early I could see but over a week is something a little different. I know all next week is a holiday an everything should be closed but why not wait until July 3-4 to post an pay the interest? 

Also remember the ISX will be closed all week along with the banks. If I was one to look through my Dinar goggles an suspect something could be in the works, I would surely give a thumbs up to next week as a window for the CBI to raise the value of the Dinar....

• Upvote 7

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interest related to the above article...

25 June 2017  POPPY3:
GOOD EVENING RICH FRIENDS GOOD TO HEAR FROM MANY OLD FRIENDS . I WAS INVITED TO CPME IN SO I THOUGHT I WOULD VISIT FOR A FEW MINUTES. 

I HAVE NEVER LET UP INVESTIGATING AND HAVE STAYED IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF MY WONDERFULL SOURCES . NOT GOING TO ELABORATE BUT I'LL SAY I AM VERY EXCITED FOR WHAT IS PENDING FOR THE NEXT VERY FEW DAYS

I TODAY HAVE BEEN EXAMINING LOCAL BANKS AND FEDERAL CREDIT UNIONS IN THE NASHVILLE AREA FINDING THAT MANY THAT HAD NEVER HAD THE CAPABILITY TO EXCHANGE FORIGN CURRENCIES HAVE LATELY BEEN PREPARING TO DO SO. VERY INTERESTING.
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yep, just checked my Warka account and that is true. Interest paid early.

3 hours ago, DoD said:

I will have to go back an check to see if this is the first time they have done this. A couple of days early I could see but over a week is something a little different. I know all next week is a holiday an everything should be closed but why not wait until July 3-4 to post an pay the interest? 

Also remember the ISX will be closed all week along with the banks. If I was one to look through my Dinar goggles an suspect something could be in the works, I would surely give a thumbs up to next week as a window for the CBI to raise the value of the Dinar....

Thank you for your feedback and input, MD11FR8Dawg & DoD!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

Here's Some More Worthless Information ...

Issuing banknotes worth "zero euro"

13:20 - 25/06/2017

594f6eeac46188b3238b45c1.jpg

Information / Baghdad ..

Media reported on Sunday that Germany issued a license from the European Central Bank, a group of banknotes with a nominal value of zero euros.

According to media reports German that these banknotes nominal value of zero euros, similar commemorative products, because it is not purchasing value, but applies all the required protection laws in the capital market, including watermarks, and three-dimensional images, as well as the possibility of printing on the same paper, and also on the regular banknotes.

On these banknotes printed sailboat German Navy "Gurash Vuk II", which was launched in 1958.

Germany issued these papers about 5 thousand edition, can be purchased as a currency memorial at a price of 2.5 euros each. Finished / 2

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....25/169979/

• Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

6-25-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Bluedog  SECURITY IS TIGHT IN ALL AREAS OF IRAQ RIGHT NOW AND THE U.S. TROOPS 40 THOUSAND AND COALITION TROOPS TO GUARD WHAT?   CURRENCY REFORM MOVEMENT?  MAYBE...IMO.  BORDERS SEALED OFF...COUNTRIES BORDERING IRAQ HAVE MOVED TROOPS TO BORDERS TO HELP ALSO...A TRUMP PLAN.  JORDAN, KUWAIT, SAUDIS, TURKEY AND IRAN ARE PLAYING THE GAME AFTER THE TOUR OF ABADI IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES.  ANYTHING IMPORTED FROM SHIPS IN PORTS OR BORDER PORTS ARE BEING CHARGED TAX AND THAT IS FILLING THE BUDGET ALSO. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Here's Some More Worthless Information ...

Issuing banknotes worth "zero euro"

13:20 - 25/06/2017

594f6eeac46188b3238b45c1.jpg

Information / Baghdad ..

Media reported on Sunday that Germany issued a license from the European Central Bank, a group of banknotes with a nominal value of zero euros.

According to media reports German that these banknotes nominal value of zero euros, similar commemorative products, because it is not purchasing value, but applies all the required protection laws in the capital market, including watermarks, and three-dimensional images, as well as the possibility of printing on the same paper, and also on the regular banknotes.

On these banknotes printed sailboat German Navy "Gurash Vuk II", which was launched in 1958.

Germany issued these papers about 5 thousand edition, can be purchased as a currency memorial at a price of 2.5 euros each. Finished / 2

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....25/169979/

What a great historical marker! The UST should print a $0 denomination bill with Obama's picture on it commemorate his legacy.

• Upvote 11

25 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

What a great historical marker! The UST should print a $0 denomination bill with Obama's picture on it commemorate his legacy.

It Would Need To Have A Negative Value To Reflect His More Than Doubling The National Debt ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 14

43 minutes ago, DoD said:

Any of you Warka Bank customers want to take a stab at what this "As At: 02/07/2017" would mean on this statement...

Very Interesting, DoD! A forward issuing statement of a full week! Has this happened before? Seems interesting that the statement is for July 2, 2017 (02/07/2017 in their DD/MM/YYYY format) and is when the holiday/weekends are over and normal business resumes for the Iraqi functions!

I suspect this week into next will be very telling for how this investment will trend.

Thank You for posting, DoD!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Very Interesting, DoD! A forward issuing statement of a full week! Has this happened before? Seems interesting that the statement is for July 2, 2017 (02/07/2017 in their DD/MM/YYYY format) and is when the holiday/weekends are over and normal business resumes for the Iraqi functions!

I suspect this week into next will be very telling for how this investment will trend.

Thank You for posting, DoD!

Go Moola Nova!

I have never seen a forward statement.  Plus there has been a ton of activity most of which dealing with trade and commerce after retaking Mosel. Just saying that things seem to be moving forward at a faster pace and it is all positive.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I have never seen a forward statement.  Plus there has been a ton of activity most of which dealing with trade and commerce after retaking Mosel. Just saying that things seem to be moving forward at a faster pace and it is all positive.  

Thank You for the feed back, ChuckFinley!

Yep! Lookin' Good!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

From Delta ...

HELLO FAMILY:

I GOT YOU MORE INFOMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY THAT DID design THE NEW CBI WEBSITE...FRANKIE WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS TONIGHT ON THE CC.

3EYON HOST

Iraqi Integrated Web Services An integrated team of young developers, web designers and e-marketers, our goal is to develop, innovate and deliver the best business and professional solutions on the Internet. We have the idea of success and our customers are the partners of our success and the success of their business. Our dealings are based on transparency, seriousness, mutual trust and integrity with our employees, customers and other business partners Arab New tec is an Iraqi company subject to the provisions of the law of guarantees and incentives for investment issued by the Iraqi government We have been serving our customers on the Internet since 2009. We offer web design services, web application programming and digital marketing solutions. Our determination to succeed with our humble experience has helped us achieve great results in our areas of business. Web design, design and programming of electronic stores, means of advertising, social marketing, e-marketing solutions and advertising sites. This diversity and integration of services has helped us interact and communicate with our customers better.

https://www.3eyon-host.net/announcements.php?id=9

000074medium_gif000041medium_gif

DELTA

• Upvote 10