Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

Just now, SnowGlobe7 said:

so if you put in one million it comes to 1.184 million if you take away three zeros

hummmmm

9 YEARS ON HERE LOOKING AT THE CBI NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS, I LOOKED ON THE CBI THIS MORNING AND THE AUTION WAS DONE FOR SUNDAY 25TH AS WELL BUT IT NOT ON THIS SITE

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Integrativedoc said:

Speculation. Calm down. Give it some time. They wouldn't put it out like that until the exchange rates were changed on the site. These guys are smarter than everyone gives them credit for, but when it comes to trying to convert things from their language to ours; they fall a little short. Appreciate enthusiasm though. 

I realize you have been here longer than I, but lets watch and see.

NO PROBS,JUST A THOUGHT

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrativedoc said:

Speculation. Calm down. Give it some time. They wouldn't put it out like that until the exchange rates were changed on the site. These guys are smarter than everyone gives them credit for, but when it comes to trying to convert things from their language to ours; they fall a little short. Appreciate enthusiasm though. 

I realize you have been here longer than I, but lets watch and see.

"...every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you.

party pooper, party pooper..."

:P^_^  Sorry, INTEGRATIVEDOC, we couldn't help our pitiful selves !  

We agree with you... AFI Status is the Order of the Day with this. :salute::salute:

( We may have to drug the SnowCat to keep it calm, tho... :mellow::lol: )

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

"...every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you.

party pooper, party pooper..."

:P^_^  Sorry, INTEGRATIVEDOC, we couldn't help our pitiful selves !  

We agree with you... AFI Status is the Order of the Day with this. :salute::salute:

( We may have to drug the SnowCat to keep it calm, tho... :mellow::lol: )

No worries. Read everything you all post. Enjoy the laughs. No drugging the cat. PETA will be in here straightaway!:lol:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Integrativedoc said:

No worries. Read everything you all post. Enjoy the laughs. No drugging the cat. PETA will be in here straightaway!:lol:

PETA..? It's not like we're clubbing it to death... just slowin' ot down a little... you see how it is in the posts here.. all keyed up ! :shrug:

Thanks for readin' our stuff....:jester:...  reminds you how sane & normal YOU are when ya do, surely !   ^_^:P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic